Bizarre Love Triangle

The Time Traveler's Girlfriend

7. Bizarre Love Triangle


 

Hey this is Taeyeon, right now I’m not available so please call me sometime later

“Ugghh.. Where is that stupid danshin??!”

The annoyed looking girl punched dial once more.

Hey this is Taeyeon, right now I’m not available..

“Stupid short stuff!”

The girl threw her phone on the table. It slide across the table, almost reaching its end if not for someone grabbed it.

“Yaaah Sunny! If you don’t want your phone then you better donate it to someone in need.”

“Then please take it and give it to someone else, I don’t care. I don’t want near anything that reminds me of that stupid midget”

 

The tall girl smirked amusedly at her friend’s misery. It was so rare seeing the danshin couple in bad term, so as what normal best friend would do, she’d tease Sunny a little bit.

 

“Hmmm, I guess Taeyeon still not answering your call then?” She rubbed her chin, pretended to think hard, “It’s weird.. I mean me and Taeyeon are in the same major, I swear our professor gave us a week vacation yet she told you that she had tons assignment thus she had been MIA since 2 days ago? I wonder what she’s doing.. or WHO she’s doing..”

“Yah! Don’t give me any weird idea! Stupid Choi Sooyoung” Sunny hit Sooyoung’s arm with not so gentle way, releasing her frustration towards her best friend.

 

It was the first time Taeyeon just went missing like that. Sunny was damn worried about her. Also there were rumors went around, some of her friends had seen Taeyeon walked around campus with mysterious hot woman with tan complexion, and being one of the witnesses, Sooyoung said that the mysterious woman, ‘clingging so closely to Taeyeon like a y hot koala’

Damn Kim Taeyeon! If you really are cheating on me, I’ll join Taekwondo club, get a black belt and kick your cheating myself

 

~~~~~~

Meanwhile in another time..

 

“Taeyeoniee.. Come on, you cannot stay here any longer than this. Your real life needs you!”

Yuri was trying to get Taeyeon up from her seat at the waiting room of hospital. It had been 3 days since Taeyeon stayed there because Sunny’s sudden high fever. Taeyeon had used up her time bending and space travelling limit, thus Yuri had to come down herself to take Taeyeon back to 2014.

But the latter wouldn’t budge.

 

“I won’t leave Miyoung alone to deal with Sunny, what if it’s her heart again? What if there’s a complication with her surgery before?!”

“I read all record about Sunny in some scenario and none of them mentioning anything wrong with her health after the surgery.”

“Yeah, but it can happen in this time!”

“No it won’t!”

“It can be!”
“No!”

 

“Taetae? Stop shouting, you do know where you are, right?”

Miyoung came out from pediatrics room holding a folder in her hand, looking exhausted. Taeyeon immediately stood up, approaching her. She held Miyoung’s cheek in her hand, caressing it.

“So how’s Sunny doing? Is she okay? There’s nothing wrong with her heart right? Please don’t tell me that she needs another surgery! Don’t worry though, I’ll be here to help yo-“

Taeyeon stopped her blabbering as Miyoung kissed her palm softly.

“Sunny had normal fever, she has mild influenza but because she lost her appetite, her temperature stays high as her body is lacking of nutrition.”

Taeyeon exhaled in relief. She looked back at Miyoung who kept peppering soft kisses in her palm.

“Thank you for being here with me.”

“I promised you I’ll always be by your side” Taeyeon was about to lean forward to claim Miyoung’s tempting lips when someone wanted her presence to be acknowledged

 

“Ehem.. Taeyeonie, do you remember that I am still here?”

Taeyeon groaned at the interruption. She gave Yuri a glare before looking back at Miyoung.

“Sorry, I forget to introduce you two. Miyoung this is Yuri, my friend from Busan.”

Miyoung beamed her signature smile and shook Yuri’s hand.

“Hello, I’m Hwang Miyoung, Taeyeon’s girlfriend.”

“Hi, I am Kwon Yuri, Taeyeon’s future wife.”

“WHAT?” Miyoung lost her smile and her voice control.

Taeyeon just rolled her eyes at Yuri’s persistent way of courting her.

“She’s kidding Miyoung-ah.. If anything, she’s actually my sister’s future wife.”

This time it was Yuri’s turn to lost her voice control

“Eeeewww.. I’ve never ever thinking of marrying that dragon woman!”

 

“You dare to call me dragon woman?!”

Jessica was there too. She was just taking her nap on the corner of waiting room.

She walked in scary psychotic aura, approaching the trembling Yuri.

“N-no Sica-ah.. I said that as a compliment for you.. You know how strong the dragon right? Not to mention it breaths fire. It’s hot, just like you!”

 

Jessica squinted her eyes. No she wasn’t buying Yuri’s obvious lie, but she didn’t want to make any scene in the hospital. She turned her body towards Miyoung instead and offered her hand.

“Hey, I believe we haven’t met. I am Jessica, Taeyeon’s older sister.”

“I’m Hwang Miyoung.” She shook Jessica hand, “Ummm.. Not to be rude but what actually you two doing here?”

“Actually we’re here to get Taeyeon back to Busan for a few days, Yuri and I are getting married in 4 months and we will held an engagement party in two days so I need my sister whom also my maid of honor to be there.”

“WE WHAT?”

Jessica pinched Yuri’s thigh.

“Y-yeah.. we’re getting married! Yeay us!” Yuri whimpered.

Taeyeon chuckled quietly. She took Miyoung’s hand and excused them to talk alone.

 

“Are you okay for me leaving for few days?”

“It’s okay Taetae, your sister is getting married. Of course you should be there.”

Taeyeon looked down on their intertwined hands, playing with Miyoung’s pinky.

“I’ve take care of the administration, let’s take you and Sunny home first.”

Miyoung surprised her by giving her a peck. Taeyeon blushed hard, then she hide her face in her hands.

“Aaaww.. You’re cute Taetae! Let’s get our daughter home.”

~~~~~~

 

“You have to balance your life Taengoo.. I know you have good intention but somehow I feel like you put Sunny in second place after Miyoung.”

“How can you say that? I won’t even be here if it wasn’t for Sunny in the first place.”

“Well.. I agree with Sica, I think you have to tone down your affection towards Miyoung. It seems to me that you love her for real.”

Taeyeon halted her feet at Yuri’s speech. The three of them were going to an alley to safely disappear.

“I love Sunny. I always will love Sunny.” Taeyeon growled at Yuri.

“Yeah, tell that yourself. Now we have to hurry back, your REAL girlfriend is waiting for you as you’ve been missing for three days already.”

Jessica took Taeyeon hand in her right and Yuri in her left before the three of them vanished in thin air.

~~~~~~

 

Taeyeon was having a hard time trying to get forgiveness from her girlfriend. Sunny was furious at her.

Sunny had her own way of punishing Taeyeon. She wasn’t giving Taeyeon cold shoulder or refusing to meet her. Sunny made Taeyeon stayed in her apartment for the rest of week to take care of her like a truly spoiled girlfriend she actually was.

But there was something that bothering Sunny. It wasn’t the first time she gave Taeyeon this kind of punishment so she was familiar with how Taeyeon would react at her nagging. This time there was something disturbing on the way Taeyeon behave around her.

Like this morning, Sunny was sleeping peacefully when she heard some noises around her.

 

“Ngggggg.. clink, nggggggg..clink clink..nggggggg”

“Yah! Taeyeonnie.. what are you doing?!”

“Oh? Did I disturb you? I am sorry honey, I’m just vacuuming your room. It’s too dusty, how can you even live here?”

 

Sunny furrowed her brows. Taeyeon was actually nagging her about her room hygiene. Taeyeon, her girlfriend who had three years old sneaker that never been washed. She must be dreaming right?

 

A pain on her answered her question as she found herself fell down from her bed.

“Sunny..ah I am so sorry! I was just changing your sheet.” Taeyeon kneeled beside dazed looking Sunny.

“You are changing my bed sheet while I am on it?”

Taeyeon scratched her not so itchy nape, “I am sorry.. I just want to do chores faster as I have a lot of thing to do for the rest of the day. Also I notice you haven’t changed your sheet for a month! That’s so unhealthy dear..”

 

Sunny’s eyes budged open. Taeyeon called her what??

“Why did you call me dear?”

“Can’t I?” Taeyeon said as she resuming on changing her bed sheet.

“Only my mom calling me dear..”

Taeyeon gathered the old sheet in her hand and put in her dirty clothes basket.

“Well I think that’s a cute pet name. I think I’ll call you that from now on.”

“Please don’t, you remind me of my mom and that’s a major turn off.”

Taeyeon smiled at her. Not her usual dorky smile or ert smile but a sweet smile.

“Okay then, I’ll do whatever you want princess.”

Taeyeon gave her a kiss on forehead and on the tip of her nose.

 

Sunny dropped her jaw.

Kiss in her nose? Calling her princess? Appa?

Sunny was speechless, she could only stare at Taeyeon’s retreating figure.

 

Sunny tried to ignore her crazy thought and decided to take a shower instead. It was indeed helping her to clear her mind. She was already in a better mood when she walked out of her bathroom. Her mind was thinking on what to do to punish Taeyeon, but a scene in her living room made her wanted to pull her brain out.

 

“What are you doing?”

“Oh, I am just knitting a scarf for you.”

“You? Knit? Why?”

“Well, the first reason would be I love you so I want to make something for you and the second reason is; have you seen those scarves price? I saw one scarf that made by that celebrity cost $200! Like what? Who made those? Belgian blind nun? After I saw that add I thought that I’ll knit my own damn scarf”

“You’re whining about scarves price and now you’re sitting in my couch knitting while watching drama? Who are you??!”

Sunny was freaking out at her girlfriend newly found habit, “A-are you making me PINK scarf?”

“Is that something wrong? Pink is pretty! Also, I don’t like your tone young lady. That’s not how you speak to older people”

“You’re only 2 months older than me!”

“Doesn’t matter, I am still older.” Taeyeon then took her purse and fished some money out of it. “Here’s $50, go buy yourself ice cream with Sooyoung.”

 

Sunny was baffled. Why was her girlfriend treating her like an elementary school student?

Sunny mindlessly took her coat and putting her shoes. She looked back at Taeyeon who already resuming her knitting.

Before she opened her door, she felt Taeyeon’s hand on her arm. “Sunny-ah..”

 

Sunny finally got it. Taeyeon was playing prank on her as a revenge for making her doing house chores. She smiled widely as she turning her body towards Taeyeon. But her smile vanished a second after.

“Sunny-ah, how could you go out without a beanie and mitten in this weather?” Taeyeon then proceed on putting those two items on Sunny.

“Now that you’re warm already, you won’t catch any cold! Oh and use my scarf first before I finish with yours.”

Taeyeon opened the door for her and ushered her out. “Have fun princess! Don’t eat too much ice cream, I don’t want you have toothache.”

Klik. Taeyeon closed Sunny’s apartment door.

Sunny brain went off.

What’s just happen??

~~~~~~

 

“I swear Syoung-ah.. Taeyeon was acting like my mom and my appa’s joined force! She’s freaking knit! Kim Taeyeon who couldn’t even fold a napkin is knitting in my apartment right now!”

Sooyoung raised her hand as a sign to wait for her chewing her ice cream waffle.

“She even gave me 50 bucks for me to buy ice cream with you. Like we’re some kind of 10 years old girls.” Sunny gulped down a mouthful of chocolate mint ice cream, “This ice cream is so yummy by the way.”

 “I see what’s happening here..” Sooyoung stopped to drink her milkshake. “I think your relationship is reaching a certain point where the romantic sparks are gone and left both of you with sisterly love.”

“Is that such things? You’re making this up, right? Also she didn’t act like my sister, she act like my mom and sometimes my appa!”

“I am serious!” Sooyoung then moved forward and whispered to Sunny, “I think you should spice up your relationship, I know you two haven’t had yet, so maybe Taeyeon confuse your existence as her sister.”

 

Sunny’s cheek flushed with tint of pink. Sure she and Taeyeon made out a lot, but both of them were agree to wait until they married or at least engage to do that. Sounds lame, but for both Sunny and Taeyeon, it showed how serious their relationship was.

“I can’t do that unless Taeyeon and I are at least engage. We made a patch.”

“Then what are you waiting for? Just propose already!”

“Are you completely out of your mind Choi Sooyoung? Taeyeon and I haven’t even finished university! Also, wanting to have is not a reason to propose to someone”

“Well, you love her right? That’s already a strong reason! Propose now and do the marriage latter after you’re graduate. You can be her fiancée for years, for now tie your knot with her first. Save your relationship”

Sunny wanted to smack her head for actually thinking Sooyoung had some point. The shikshin is crazy, she knew it very well but Taeyeon was acting weird..

 

“Pssst, Sunny-ah! Look at 2 a clock! That’s the girl that I saw clinging to Taeng”

Sunny turned her head to the cashier, where a tall tan woman was making her order. The woman was gorgeous, stunning, beautiful, you named it. She had long legs, nice S line, fabulous hair, y gaze, and her tan complexion made her looked like a vixen.

Then Sunny look at her short legs and pale skin, then she touched her cheek, feeling her baby fat there.

"If I compared to that woman.. No wonder Taeyeon sees me as a kid!"

“Are you 100% sure that’s the woman you saw with Taeyeonnie?”

“Of course! Such a beauty won’t easily be forgotten.”

 

Sunny stood up abruptly, she dragged Sooyoung outside the ice cream shop.

“Where are we going Soonkyu-ah? I haven’t finished my waffle!”

“We’re going to buy the most expensive engagement ring for me and Taeyeon”

 

Meanwhile in the ice cream shop, Yuri was waiting for her order when she looked at two girl walking out from the shop in hurry. Then she sneezed.

“Bless you.” The waitress smile while handling her take out. “This is cold season, you should take vitamin more.”

“No need to, I had my flu shot. Perhaps there is someone gossiping about me. No worries though, I am hot so it’s normal for people to be jealous.”

The waitress forced a smile to Yuri and thought to herself, “Aww another hot yet mentally unstable woman..” 

 


Hey there.. still remember me?

I think this story will be ended in like 3-4 chapter ahead. Well, this never meant to be long, it's just me being lazy that dragging this fic so long. *forgive me

Don't forget to comment and if you like the story upvote!

Barney's out ^^