Who's Your Daddy?

The Time Traveler's Girlfriend

Hey guys how are you?

Anyway, finally I come back from my hiatus (thanks to my final project and Taeny dating news)

Well my project was done like 2 weeks ago and I’ll graduate on the end of August (yeay!)

 

I know that most of you probably forget about the storyline already, I was going to make a little flash back but I realize that it’ll be big or could turn into another chapter as your author here is kinda chatty. So if you forget, kindly read the previous chapter first –or whatever you like-

*Taeyeon hair in this story was her pepero hair in her Run Devil Run era.

** The italic means Taeyeon's thought

Don't forget to comment, I love reading your thought on this story ^^


 

4. Who’s your Daddy?

 

“How is she?”

“She’s fine, just fatigue and she has symptoms of malnutrition. She has to stay for at least two days.”

“Okay, I’ll take care of her..and her daughter too”

The tall man in white coat cleared his throat, “Yeah, about that.. I think you should visit her daughter’s room and stay there,  she could be awake in anytime, it’s about time that her anesthetic wear off.”

Taeyeon scratched her non-itch nape, “Can’t one of the nurses do that? I think I’ll stay with Miyoung-ssi here.”

“But Miss Kim, I believe Soonkyu would feel better if she stay with her own aunt. I’ll assign the nurse to take care of Miyoung-ssi here.” The doctor ended his sentence with smile and he bowed a little, not opening any chance for Taeyeon to bargain.

 

Taeyeon sighed in defeat. She loved her girlfriend that’s for sure but to take care 2 years old version of Sunny was another case.

What if she needed to pee or poop? Should Taeyeon change her diaper? Was she considered a ert and e if she still loved Sunny in her much younger self?

 

The short haired girl opened the door of room 303 slowly, afraid the sound could wake a little girl inside.

She walked in short and slow steps, closer to pink bed where mini version of her girlfriend sleep soundly.

Taeyeon looked at her little girlfriend face closer. Sunny was beautiful even as toddler, also she had her y lips already.

Now that just sounded so wrong. Taeyeon slapped her own cheek and shook her head to clear her confuse mind.

She took a seat next to her unconscious bunny and leaned her aching back on the back rest. Today was tiring, not only for her body but also her soul.

She was cleaning her apartment this morning and somehow here at 3 am the next day, she saved her girlfriend’s and her mother’s life.

Her eyelids felt heavy, the quiet hospital room and her weary mind made her felt asleep in second.

~~~~~~

 

“A-appa”

She felt a little palm touched her head

“Appa.. wake up”

Appa? Who’s Appa? My Appa? What is he doing here?

Now she felt a little hand shaking her shoulder, followed with another “Appaa..” with more aegyo in it

Me? Appa?

 

Taeyeon opened her eyes slowly. She straightened her back and came face to face with a little girl who kept calling her Appa.

Her mind was in daze, she forgot where was she or what was she doing that made this little creature beamed her cute eye smile and called her Appa repeatedly.

 

“Appa? Who? Me?”

“Yes. You.”

“I am not”

“But, Umma told me that when I wake up, Appa will be here.”

“But I am not your..”

“Umma said that Appa has white skin and short hair. That’s you.”

 

Then Taeyeon’s mind clicked. Whatever that happened yesterday came like a broken water dam to her mind, literally, as she felt drowned and helpless.

How to deal with a toddler that ask you so many questions and call you Appa the first thing you wake up?

 

“Where’s Umma?”

“Well.. Umma is sleeping in another room.”

“Can we wake her? My diaper feels funny”

“O-oh”

 

On her fifth attempts, finally Taeyeon succeed on putting proper diaper for her girlfriend

Somehow, that sentence was so wrong, let me rephrase that

On her fifth attempts, Taeyeon finally able to make her little girlfriend comfortable with her diaper

I gave up.

 

Taeyeon sighed for numerous time already. She would never see Sunny the same anymore. Taeyeon hadn’t even saw Sunny before.

Sure as byuntae she had thought about ‘that’ more than once and she wished to at least take a peek on what Sunny’s body would look like.

But fate granted her wish in very cruel way.

She finally saw Sunny . In her toddler body. Where literally nothing to look at. And that would be very wrong if Taeyeon found something to look at.

 

She was ruined. Ruined.

 

 

She carried the little girl in her right arm with her left arm pushing the iv drip along with them

Sunny hugged her neck tightly and rest her little head on Taeyeon’s chest.

They looked like cute mother and daughter – no correction, apparently according to Sunny it was father and daughter instead

 

“Umma!”

Black haired woman looked at where the voice came and beamed an instant smile at the visitor

Taeyeon blushed

Not only because of the woman smile was ridiculously beautiful and vibrant, but also for the the fact that there was also a nurse who still buttoning up Miyoung’s hospital gown.

“Hey, sorry I just finished showering” clearly it was directed to Taeyeon

They approached Miyoung and Sunny was taken from Taeyeon’s embrace by her Umma

“I miss you Soonkyu-ah!” She showered Sunny’s face with lots of kisses

“I miss you too Umma” Sunny held Miyoung’s cheek with her little hands and gave her a peck

Taeyeon smiled at mother-daughter sweet interaction in front of her

“Appa hasn’t give me kiss this morning.” Sunny pouted

And Taeyeon’s smile disappear.

 

“Appa?” Miyoung eyed her daughter questioningly

“Dae! Appa not kiss me”

Miyoung’s lips tugged upward a little bit yet her eyes showed the other way. Taeyeon saw unwanted sadness in her eyes whenever Sunny addressed her as appa.

“Soonkyu-ah, he – I mean she is not your..”

“I’ll give you a lot of kisses if you finished all your breakfast later.” Taeyeon cut Miyoung on times. Taeyeon didn’t want to be the one who took away Sunny’s cheerfulness, she would let her girlfriend called her Appa for as long as Sunny was happy

“Really? Promise?” Sunny held out her pinky for Taeyeon

“Yes I promise, princess” Taeyeon hooked their pinky “Now we should come back to your room and eat that breakfast. Umma needs a lot of sleep.”

Taeyeon took Sunny back in her arms. She gave Miyoung one assuring smile.

“You aren’t going to give Umma kiss? She ate her breakfast already.” Sunny pointed at the empty food tray near on the hospital table

“A-ah should I?” Taeyeon’s ears turned red so did Miyoung’s cheek

“Of course you should!” Sunny gestured Miyoung to come closer.

Taeyeon face turned into tomato red. She was going to kiss her future mother in law in her lips. She closed her eyes and leaned closer

Suddenly she felt soft lips on her cheek.

Right, no one mention about kiss on the lips. Way to go byuntae! Taeyeon face turned redder if that was possible.

“Thanks and I’m sorry for troubling you with us.” Miyoung whispered in her ear.

Taeyeon pulled her face further, Miyoung’s hand was still on her left cheek.

“It’s okay, just focus on your health for now and get better, Soonkyu here has a lot of energy and I’m not that good with diaper.”

Miyoung chuckled and rubbed her cheek with her tumb. Taeyeon blushed at the gesture.

No! You’re not supposed to be blushing! Bad Taeyeon! Taeyeon left the room in hurry as she reminded how she was supposed to date Miyoung – according to what her future self said before.

How on earth that could happen anyway? I should court her right? Does Miyoung even likes me? How long will it takes for that to happen anyway?

~~~~~~

 

“So how’s the situation there?”

“Terrible.. Miyoung almost commit suicide”

“Awww poor Taeyeonnie! Here let me hug you and kiss your pain away”

“Shut up you blackie!”

Jessica smacked Yuri’s head. Taeyeon chuckled lightly. She just came back, Sunny finally felt asleep so she could leave her.

Taeyeon bended the time, she glanced at the clock, it was only an hour after she left her apartment the day before.

“This will be my life from now on right?” Taeyeon leaned on couch, her muscle were all in pain, and it was just Sunny in her recovery time after surgery. “I should work out more”

“Well what about me being your personal trainer Taeyeonnie? Let’s work on flexibility!” Yuri shamelessly flirted

“In your dream blackie!” Jessica retorted back

“Why are you so against me and Taeyeon? Do you like me?”

“W-what? N-no!” Jessica stood up abruptly, leaving Taeyeon and Yuri entering her room and slammed the door

“What’s with her?”

Taeyeon eyed the back of her sister then she grinned, she had the idea why but she would confirm it later. First thing first.

 

“How long will it takes for me to finish this Yuri-ah?”

Yuri opened her tab and scrolled down. She scrunched her nose. “There is no information for how long..” Yuri looked up at her, “But there’s a clue about that.. it says that it’ll end at your and Miyoung’s 100th day anniversary”

“100 days.. then it will be around three months or so” Taeyeon said to herself

“Yeah but don’t forget to count the time for you to be in relationship with Miyoung”

“That’s what I’m afraid about..” Taeyeon fiddled with her fingers “It took me 4 years to be with Sunny! What if it took the same time for me and Miyoung?”

“Then speed up your advances! Just be more charming!”

“Be more charming? How about I put my charm helmet and fly to charming land where charm grew on the charmsies?” Taeyeon frustrated, she never good with human interaction. It was still a mystery why Sunny loved her back.

“Ask Sunny about her mother, find out about her likes and dislikes, it’ll speed up your move”

“That’s actually pretty smart Yuri-ah!” Taeyeon hugged Yuri, the latter was grinning. “I’ll give you a kiss but I don’t want to deal with my jealous scary sister” Taeyeon stood up and gave Yuri a pat instead

“What?” Yuri was left dumbfounded.

 

 

“Hmmm this cupcake is outstanding!” Sunny took another bite, “I should buy this once my mom come to visit me”

Taeyeon’s ears perked up at the mention of Sunny’s mom

“What else that she likes?” Taeyeon dug further

“Basically she loves almost all western food, sure she loves Korean food but she can’t eat fish that shaped like fish.”

“Is fillet fish okay?” Taeyeon opened her phone and type the information on her notepad

“Fillet fish is good” Sunny finished her first cupcake and she was going to take the second when Taeyeon asked her another questions

“Which one she likes better? Jjampong or Jajangmyun?”

“I think she likes Jajangmyun better, she can’t eat spicy food that well”

“Is she has any allergy?”

“No, but she hates bugs, like really despise them”

“You hate bugs too.” Taeyeon pointed it out

Sunny smiled and nodded, “Well some things are genetic, she also has the same eyesmile but I always think that hers is prettier”

Indeed. Taeyeon smiled remembering how pretty Miyoung smile was.

“But aside from that we aren’t really similar, guess I resemble my dad more” Sunny said nonchalantly

Taeyeon’s body stiffened.

 

“I don’t really remember him, but I clearly remember that he is not that tall, well that explains my lack of height.. Oh! he also doesn’t have big build, I remember how he used to embrace me”

Taeyeon gulped, seems like Sunny mistook her as her real Father. “Umm..Sunny-ah are you sure that was your father?”

Sunny furrowed her brows, “What do you mean? Of course he is! He left us when I’m about three years or so, I faguely remember him. My mom used to love him so much though”

“How did he leave you?”

“Can we not talk about that? I’m losing my appetite here..” Sunny never liked to talk about her parents she said that it made her sad – yet her hand reach for her fourth cupcakes

Taeyeon noticed this and slapped Sunny’s hand, “Yah! You ate so many at one sitting! I bought this for our movie snack and we haven’t even start the movie yet you already ate half of it.”

Sunny pouted, her expression changed as she smeared the icing on Taeyeon’s nose and it after. She leaned her forehead on Taeyeon’s

Taeyeon smirked and closed the gap with her lips. They shared heated kisses, the kiss was broken by Taeyeon for the lack of oxygen.

“Hmmm someone’s been bad girl” Taeyeon slurred seductively

Sunny chuckled and gave her another kiss

“Who’s your daddy?” Taeyeon squeezed her girlfriend’s

Sunny moaned “Mmmm you are.”

Taeyeon’s eyes shot opened. She pulled back and stared at Sunny in horror.

“No. I am not your dad!”

Sunny eyed her in confusion. “I know you’re not Taeyeonnie. I just spoke figuratively..”

Taeyeon laugh awkwardly, “Y-yeah.. I was just kidding Sunny-ah. Let’s just watch the movie okay?”

This is bad, it’s only one day yet my mind already melt down. I have to end this madness asap.

Taeyeon was so determined to win Miyoung’s heart, dated her, saved her girlfriend’s life for however absurdly that things related and be done with it.

I’m not Sunny’s dad, I’m not Sunny’s dad, I’m not Sunny’s dad, I’m not Sunny’s dad, I’m not..

Taeyeon kept chanting that through the movie, with Sunny cuddled in her arms.