Hyung, is the best

Unrequited Love

Next day

“Ok guys! Hurry up. We need to catch our flight. Japan is waiting.” Manager Kang was yelling in the middle of the dorm.

“Coming. Jongup-ah did you see my medicine?  You know I need them, otherwise I will be sick. I’m the weakest here.”
Himchan was searching the whole dorm for his medicine while he was spreading his aegyo.
“Ah Hyung, you left your medicine in my room. You should take some medicine for your brain as well.” Jongup packed the medicine into Himchan’s bag looked at the shocking face of Himchan and said while smiling at him: “Hyung, do you wanna build a snowman?”
Himchan bursted into laughter. Another weak point of Himchan was Jongup. He couldn’t be mad at his weird dongsaeng.
Yongguk and Zelo were already ready and they were heading to the car. Shortly after them, Youngjae arrived in front of the car and found a place next to Yongguk. Yongguk was looking at him.
“What? Should I sit somewhere else hyung? Should Himchan sit next to you?”
“Ani, ani, it’s alright. Of course you can sit here.” Yongguk could feel how his cheeks getting all red and he thought the temperature in the van was like 100 degrees. “Oh, don’t you think it’s a little bit warm in here?” He was fanning some air with his hands, totally embarrassed about his behavior.
“Hyung, I told you not to stay outside yesterday. Now you’re getting sick.” Zelo was pouting.
“Who is getting sick? I have some medicine if you like?” Himchan, the so-called mother of the group, offered some fresh ginseng energy drinks.
“Aniyo, kenchana. I told you I’m fine. It’s nothing.” Only love sickness. He sighed. Daehyun and Jongup finally arrived and they were heading to the airport.

JAPAN, in the Hotel

“Okay guys. We will change some things. To keep the good relationships between you guys we will change the pairings for the rooms. Himchan you will share a room with Zelo. Jongup will share a room with Daehyun and finally …. Yongguk will stay with Youngjae. I know you guys are all friendly with each other but some of you are still awkward together. So cheer up and have a nice time.” Without another word manager Kang went to the reception. All the members were standing speechless in the middle of the lobby.
“Well, at least I don’t need to share a room with Himchan Hyung. He always forgets some weird stuff in my room.” Jongup was happily saying.
“Aishh, this guy. Yah, it’s not weird. It’s healthy stuff” Himchan was glaring at Jongup.
Yongguk didn’t get any words of this conversation he was just starring at Youngjae and in his head the words and finally …. Yongguk will stay with Youngjae  kept repeating again and again. He was blushing again. He wanted to give Manager Kang a big hug. Youngjae smiled at him and said “Hyung, finally we can spend some time together. Do you wanna eat ramen with me?”
“Ramen? Sounds good. I’m hungry as well” Daehyun was now next to Youngjae and smiling happily like always when the topic food comes up.
“Yah, you’re always hungry. The day you are not hungry will never come.”  
The smile disappeared from the leaders face a soon as Daehyun wanted to join them but he was keeping his leadership strong.
“Ah, yeah, we can eat all together. We should find some nice Japanese restaurant. What do you think guys?” He faked his smile again while his heart was aching. The rest of the members were shouting:” Yeah, best idea ever.” “Let’s go.” “Kachaaaaa, omoo what should I eat first?” “Hyung, you are the best.” Youngjae was smiling at Yongguk.

Yeah the best… I’m the best idiot in town

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second chapter is on. Well I know I write short chapters but I hope they will get longer. I'm sick right now so I think I will have some time to write. When I'm back to work I don't think I can update faster ...:( so hope you enjoy this chapter... and I hope you all know the insiders ;)

"Do you wanna build a snowman" "Elsa...?" I love Himchan and Jongup together... My weirdo couple <3