Reply 1997

Unrequited Love

“I like you, Youngjae-ah.”

An awkward silence which felt like 100 years occupied the whole room. Youngjae  quite in shock was looking at Yongguk with an unbelievable gaze. After a short while Youngjae bursted into laughter.
“Ah, jinjja Hyung. Arasso arasso! I won’t ask anymore. I’m not curious anymore. Woah, you shocked me. Just say it that you don’t want to talk about it.”
Yongguk giggled embarrassed and ruffled his hair lightly.
“Hehe, yeah I tricked you, right? You know me well, Youngjae-ah.“
He faked his smile and looked away. Tears were rising in his eyes and he blinked them away. He just wanted to die.
Youngjae was still amazed.
“Hyung, your acting skills are amazing. You should consider making a drama. You really scared me. For a moment I believed your words. Woah daebak Hyung.” The younger man shook his head while smiling.
"I wont ask you anymore, I promise. She must be a very important person to you. You keep it secret even to us. I envy you, Hyung. Love must be wonderful, I guess."
Youngguk had enough. He need to leave this small hotel room immediately. He couldn't face Youngjae right now. He just wanted to scream and to confess again and again until he finally gets it. But instead of doing this Yongguk just stood up.
“I think I need some fresh air. I will be back in a bit. Stay here. Arasso?” He put on his Jacket and was almost out the door.
“Oh, okay Hyung. Everything alright?” Youngjaes worried voice made Yongguk smile.
“Yeah, of course. Don’t worry.”  

As he walked out of the room Yongguk leaned on the door and closed his eyes. Again water filled his eyes and slowly he walked away from the door.

I need something to drink

Near the Hotel he found a Korean restaurant. He ordered something to eat and a bottle of Soju.

Tonight I need to forget everything.

The reason I like you? Because it’s you. Just you. That’s the only reason. I wish I knew. Then I could figure out how to stop liking you. If I can’t avoid it, I only want one thing. To stay as a friend who doesn’t change.

For heartache. For Love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyeong chingus. Sorry it's a really short chapter. My flat mate has some friends here and its really busy right now. Recently, I rewatched Reply 1997 and I just love this love confession of Hoya :)  So I took it for my fanfic. I can only recommend this drama. It'S so sweet and I love this unrequited love of this guy.