Lost in emotions

Unrequited Love

After the accident at the Korean restaurant Yongguk didn't speak to anyone for the rest of the tour. He just talked when it was necessary. He barely spoke with the manager and during the interviews he was even quieter as usual . The members were all worried except for one. Daehyun knew the reason of the leaders behaviour but he couldn't say anything. He tried to focus on Youngjae and to light up the mood. But Youngjae was too worried for his hyung. "Dae, why is he like that? He didn't speak to us the whole week . What do you think is the reason. He is so different."
"I don't know and honestly we have no time to think about it right now. The japan tour is really tiring and we need to keep focus on our schedules and try to save our energy." 
Youngjae frown his eyebrows . What's wrong with Daehyun? He sounds so angry. Did sth happen between them? Himchan was standing on the side and looked over the scene and sighed. He walked towards Yongguk and just put his hand over the leaders shoulder an try to comfort him without any words. Himchan was aware of Yongguks feelings for Youngjae but kept the secret. He would always support Yongguk and would be always on his side. Yongguk pat softly the hand over Himchan hand to give him the signal that he was alright. His head would be alright but his heart would not be able to heal that fast. The words of Daehyun made him realise that he would never have a slightly chance to win Youngjaes heart . As he realised his sad destiny he couldn't eat or sleep for the whole week. He changed his room with Zelo and shared a room with Himchan now. He couldn't talk to anyone because he was afraid he would then break down and cry out loud. So he ignored everyone and suffered alone. Only Himchan stood by his side the whole time but didn't bother him with any unnecessary words . They just sit together or walked together. Only Himchan were allowed to be by his side as they were friends for many years now. 

Youngjae tried to talk to Yongguk but every time the younger one would try to talk to him Yongguk turned around and leave the place. Youngjae felt miserable. The thought that the did something wrong made him crazy and it got worse as the leader ignored him the whole time. Youngjae thought how he could approach the leader without being ignored again . Since the leader changed the room he didn't have any chance to be alone with him again . Tonight I will confront him. I need to know what's going on!!! He thought to himself. YonggukI felt bad for Youngjae. He didn't want to leave him out but he couldn't face him right now. 

Youngjae walked into his room and his new roommate greeted him with a concerned look. "Hyung, kenchanayo? Everything alright?"
"Dae, Zelo. I'm just wondering what's going on with Yongguk hyung." 
"I see. I'm also concerned. He changed so much. He was never like this before."
Youngjae was sitting next to Zelo on the bed. He put his head on Zelos shoulder and closed his eyes and let a soft sigh out. Zelo had always the ability to calm him down . Daehyun was always the funny excited one but Zelo, even though he was the maknae, was always the mature one. The older Youngjae felt safe with him and could relax his mind. 

Yongguk was sitting outside on the balcony and was heartless looking at the landscape. His head felt so heavy and countless thoughts were spinning around in his mind. Right now it was the best time to write and compose epic songs but Yongguk had no energy to do so. The heaviness wouldn't disappear from him and wrapped his whole body up. He just wanted to sleep. He was so tired and without any energy. He just wanted to lay in his bed and to forget the whole world. But he couldn't. He had too much responsibility. Another big tour was waiting for him. And this tour would feel like a tour through hell. He couldn't face Daehyun without feeling the great urge to punch his face and he also couldn't face Youngjae. Himchan was his kingpin.  He was the only person who understand him without any words and just let him be. Himchan was also right by his side. He was in the room and was reading while Yongguk was sitting outside and was in a funk. From Time to time he was looking after Yongguk and was nodding with satisfaction to see Yongguk still breathing. Himchan biggest fear was that Yongguk would try to kill himself. But Yongguk won't die. Not yet. Himchan was checking on Yongguk once again and was watching him carefully. He was patting softly his shoulder and said "hyung, I'm hungry. Do you wanna order something with me?" he knew that the leader didn't want to eat but no matter what he would eat something. Himchan would assure that. "Aniyo, I'm ok. But you can order something if you like."
Himchan was picking up the phone to call the room service as somebody was quietly knocking on the door. Surprised of that knocking Himchan hang up the phone and walked to the door. He couldn't hide his stun as he sawYoungjae  standing in front of him 
With a nervous and concerned look Youngjae said "Hyung, can I please have a word with Yongguk hyung?" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok guys...mianhae .. right now im visiting my family and i just took my tablet with me.. so please forgive my mistakes.. i know its another short chapter.. im doing my best... well... u know..:)