Eternal Love

Unrequited Love

After some weeks the group safely finished the Japan tour with great success. Even though the pain was still remaining in his heart Yongguk slowly found his way back to normality. He also began to talk to Youngjae and Daehyun again. Time heals all wounds Himchan thought while looking at Yongguk who was sharing a portion of Ramen with Youngjae.
Yongguk decided to put his feelings aside and to sacrifice his love for the sake of the group. Even though he was a human being with feelings but first of all he was a leader and he couldn’t lose his responsibility for his group. He was 100% sure that Youngjae didn’t have the same feelings for him. The last time they spoke together he could feel that. Yongguk was a leader and a role model but nothing more. Youngjae’s feeling would never change. Daehyun would never accept that and he would do everything to stop that. But Yongguk wasn’t even angry about Daehyun because he understood his heart and feelings. Daehyun’s feelings for Youngjae were older and more intense than Yongguk’s. In the past few weeks Yongguk was thinking about all this stuff and he could clear his mind a little bit. He wished he could have some short break and have some time alone, away from this group. But that was not the right timing. The Europe Tour was coming up and also a new MV shooting in London. In London he hoped he would have some time to keep a distance from all the stress. Yongguk’s sighed. He thought about Himchan. This guy annoyed him. Himchan was always on his side and made him really nervous. Yongguk was really thankful for all this attention and he knew that Himchan wanted only his best but this guy, who was like a nagging mother, was really getting on his nerves. Yongguk grinned. He remembered one episode with Himchan 2 nights before.

Yongguk was lying on the bed and finally felt a sleep. On his bedside table there was an open pillbox with vitamins. When Himchan came out from the bathroom he saw Yongguk lying on his bed and beside him this pillbox he screamed and literally jumped on Yongguk and shook Yongguk and yelled:
“Nooooooooo, andaeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, you can’t!”
Yongguk, who was deeply sleeping, was really shocked with his attack and both of them fell down of the bed. Yongguk jumped and yelled at Himchan:
"YAHH!!! WHAT THE HELL???"
Himchan was still sitting on the floor and asked in panic: “You are awake? Are you ok? Everything alright? I thought you took sleeping pills. Ommoo ommoo ottokee!” he began to stutter and to shiver and started to whimper quietly.
Moved from Himchan’s actions Yongguk sat down and softly Himchan’s back.
With his soft deep voice he tried to calm his friend: “Aigoo, kenchana, kenchana… don’t worry ok? I love my life too much, and I will not destroy it. And how can I leave you alone with these crazy guys? It’s alright, everything will be alright. I’m here for you.  Don’t worry too much, please, Himchan-ah.“
Himchan was only nodding and the tears fell down over his beautiful face.

Since this accident the annoying behavior of Himchan decreased and Yongguk had his freedom back.

Before the group would leave for the Europe Tour the agency gave them some free time to release the stress from the previous tour. For Yongguk this was the perfect opportunity to relax from this rollercoaster of emotions.

The first thing he did was to visit his big sister. With her he could be just the little brother and didn’t need to be an idol who has no flaws and who needed to be perfect for the society.  

While he was with his sister he decided to get a new tattoo to relief his pain. Every time the needle pierces into his skin he felt relief and satisfaction. He knew this was a kind of illness; however, this was the only way to control the pain in his heart. He decided to get the tattoo “Make Art not War”. It also meant himself and Daehyun. Instead of fighting each other they should stick together and produce some good music.

Their free time was really short and soon the group met again and planned the trip to Europe and discussed the shooting of the new MV in London. The atmosphere between the guys was almost normal and they felt excited for their trip to Europe. When they arrived in London Fans were already waiting for the well-known group and even though the boys were struggling with the time difference and jet lag, they tried not to disappoint their fans and waved and accepted gratefully the gifts.

Arrived at the hotel the young men had a short time to relax and to adjust to the time difference. After this short break they drove to the shooting set.

This time the concept of the MV was really new and unexpected. It was a romantic concept. The song “Eternal Love” was a soft, romantic ballad, which described the story of an eternal love and a man who confesses his love. The song was written and produced by Yongguk while he was all alone in the studio when he couldn’t get any sleep and he tried so hard to forget about Youngjae and Daehyun. Yongguk also worked on the concept and he insisted, to everyone’s surprise, of a beautiful and soft concept with a happy ending. Even though he could not have a happy ending in his own love life he wanted to keep this illusion in the music video.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chingus!!!!! I'm back... thank you so much for all of your sweet comments... I really appreciate that. You are the best!!! :* thanks for waiting

So, just to inform you guys "Eternal Love" doesn't excist. :D I made it up... but who knows. :P

the next chapter will be about the MV shootinng. :D

oh and credits to the owner of the pics  <3

and oh I love tumblr... :P  (haha no offense please.. this is just too funny )