Who am I kidding?

Unrequited Love

„Hachima!“ with a light accent of Busan Korean Daehyun were screaming and laughing at the same time while Youngjae was tickling him. Daehyun had the self camera on his hand while he was trying to get rid of the wild man who was laughing as well. Everyone else was laughing and clapping of joy. Only the expression of one guy changed into a sad and angry gaze at the same time. “I need some fresh air” Yongguk stepped out of the practice room and sighed angrily. “Aisshhhh” frustrated he ran his fingers through his hair. Everyone in the fandom loved the famous couple DaeJae – only one person hated them so much and this was the leader himself.

“Hyung, are you alright?” A tall pale looking guy looked at the leader with concern.
“Oh, yeah…oh.. I’m fine j-ust felt oh… a little dizzy right now. You…You know not much sleep last night. Who needs sleep anyway, right?” Yongguk was jabbering, stuttering and was trying to find some excuses with a little laugh.

Every night he was sitting in the studio because he didn’t want to go to the dorm and watch happy DaeJae being all flirty again. At the beginning he thought it was just for the fans and to get some attention but he then realized that Youngjae was really important to Daehyun and vice versa. Every night Yongguk tried to get rid of his sad feelings and his thoughts how happy he would be if Youngjae was hugging him like he always do with Daehyun. Ah quiet but yet strong pain was wrapping his lonely heart.

“Hyung, come inside. It’s cold outside. Don’t get sick please.” Zelo was always concerned about his favorite Hyung.
“Oh, yeah. Go inside. I’ll be there in a minute.” He was alone again and was starring up to the sky to find his strengths in the bright stars. He sighed and tried his best smile. “Ok, let’s go back inside, Yongguk. You just need to fake it. Everything is alright.”

Who am I kidding?

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys, here is the very first chapter. I don't how many chapters it will be but I guess not so many. I hope you like it so far. I'm really not good at couple fanfics so please don't be mad at me. Anyway, hope you enjoy my writing and please leave a comment if you like. SARANGHAEEEEEEE!!!