2. Games

My Impossible Boyfriend

Hence, the game started.

"Partners please choose a volunteer!" the host commanded.

The boy stepped forward and tilted his head back. "I'll be it, okay?" he asked. You nodded slightly.

"Now... those who volunteered please piggyback your partner!!!" the host announced.

*WH-WHAT??????!!!! I'M HEAVY HE WONT BE ABLE TO CARRY ME!!!* you panicked.

"C'mon." he gestured for you to get on his back. You shook your head in reply.

"Don't be shy!" he suddenly just lifted you up. Surprisingly, he carried you on his back like it was no big deal. *He's strong.* you thought to yourself.

"You're soooooooo light!!!" he kept bouncing with you on him.

You gasped. You thought you were going to fall.

"Stop.." you muttered. He stopped.

"Mmkay. But you have to hug me tightly in condition." he turned his head to look at your blushing face and smiled cheekily. 

"W-why?" you asked.

"Or do you want me to continue?" he started bouncing again.

"NO!" you yelled and back-hugged him tightly.

"There you go!" he stopped and gave you a content grin. You blushed a bright shade of red.

"Please hold in this position for as long as possible. The longest lasting pair will be the winner!" the host's voice boomed through the speakers.

One by one, they all fall..

After 40 minutes, it was only you and him, with Aimee and the playboy.

"It's on!" the playboy chuckled with a tired expression.

"Yep. And I'll win." your guy said proudly. He didn't even break a sweat even though it's been so long.

Slowly, the playboy wobbled and fell down, bringing Aimee down with him. She fell with a high-pitched yelp.

The loser grunted and stayed on the floor. Seeing this, Aimee stood up and flipped her hair before leaving the guy, as a sign to show that she's not interested in him. The guy just made a sorrowful and dramatic face to her, begging her to stay.

You laughed and was suddenly put down.

"That was fun." he turned around and looked at you.

You nodded with a cheerful smile. 

"I dont think I've formally introduced myself. I'm Choi Jun Hong. You can call me Zelo." he reached his hand out to shake yours.

"I'm Jessie." you shook his hand.

 

And that was the first meeting you had with him. After that game, everyone was so tired they stopped playing other games that was planned beforehand. Aimee told you that Zelo was the school's prince. You smiled and ignored her comments about how jealous she was when he chose you. You didn't talk to him after that. You were too shy to. You've tried many times but you just ended up turning around and avoiding him, again. Secretly, you started to like him more and more each day.


Author's note

How is it going so far? I hope you guys like it and tell me if there are flaws!

Comment and Subscribe if you enjoyed this!