1. The Beginning

My Impossible Boyfriend

The school bus arrived infront of your house and with much uneasiness, you boarded it.

It was the first day of school. This is the first year of junior high and you are having mixed feelings about it. Would it be fun? Would you find new friends? Thoughts like these came across your mind and you heart pounded so hard you thought it would bounce out of your chest.

The ride took about an hour and you finally arrived at your new school. You head on over to the student hall where all of the students were supposed to gather and took a seat.

"Jess! Jessie!" you heard someone shout your name.

It was your best friend since kindergarten, Aimee. Aimee had long luscious black hair with big eyes and plump lips. She was awfully cute but she never admitted it herself. That's why you like being her friend so much, her unselfish and outgoing attitude is what you cherished so much in this friendship. Sure, lots of guys tried asking her out, but her answer is always no. She has strong life principles and one of which is to have her first boyfriend after graduating. Nevertheless, she is still obsessing over Kpop idols, just like you. Both of you love GD&TOP. You love Gdragon and she loves, and I repeat, LOVES T.O.P. She will crush and destroy anyone who dares to insult the man. Other than that, she was a nice cute girl you're glad to call a friend.

She approached you with a wide smile. "I was looking for you!" she was panting. You could tell she was running around in search of you. "I heard their gonna have a game session between the first years and the third years! And I also heard the school's prince is gonna play along!!" she squealed. You just smile. Truthfully, you thought that the boys in the school looked like.. No offense... . How much better is the so-called prince gonna be? 

The both of you sit next to each other and the headmaster went on stage to give his speech. He went on and on and on and on about how he wishes the first years would be good and do good in their studies, blah blah blah..

After the loooooooong and boring speech. A student, which you were sure was a third year considering his height, took the mic and spoke. "HELLLOOOOOO LADIES~" he smirked. *Eeeeeew. He must be one of them playboys.* you thought to yourself and made a disgusted face. Aimee saw your face and giggled. 

"Now, can I have all of you gather and make a HUUUUUUUUUGE circle? We're about to play a game!" he instructed. All of the juniors obeyed. Once the circle was made all around the big hall, the students sat down. And the guy earlier explained the rules. Basically, the third-years would be going around to choose some first years by taking their hands while the first-years close their eyes. When they have finished choosing, all the juniors will be paired up with the seniors. And games will be played with the pairings. 

So you closed your eyes. You could hear the seniors walking pass you one by one.. 

It seemed like forever until finally, one of them stopped in front of you. you felt the person squat down to your level and grabbed your hands firmly. The hands that held yours were rough and warm, they were big too.

You opened your eyes and saw a pair of beautiful eyes staring at you. 

"Hi!" he smiled. You widened your eyes in shock. The boy raised an eyebrow when you didnt greet back. 

"Are you okay?" he asked with a worried tone. 

"Y-Yeah." you stuttered, your mind still processing the fact that this cute boy is choosing you.

He flashed a gentle smile and stood up, still holding your hands. You stood up too. He pulled you along with him to the center of the hall and let go of your hand. 

"We're a team, okay? So let's work together!" he cheered, looking at you with a cheerful face.

"O-Okay.." you smiled awkwardly, avoiding his eye contact.

He stepped aside to stand beside you and threw an arm around your shoulder, making quite a few girls staring at your direction. His tall figure made you look incredibly small. And he smelled.... Nice.

Unconsciously, you blushed at the thought of him being your partner. You looked to the other side of the hall and saw Aimee, with the guy you called a playboy before.

"And now.... let the games begin!!" another guy announced on stage.