7. Finally

My Impossible Boyfriend

"Oops sorry!" you apologized when you accidentally bumped into a hooded man. The man grunted in annoyance and walked away.

"That guy.." Zelo turned around and attempted to chase the man but you stopped him.

"Zelo! What're you doing?" you yanked his arm. "THAT PUNK DIDN'T EVEN SAY SORRY!" he clenched his fist as he glared at the man who was walking away as if nothing happened.

"So what?! Calm down!" you pulled his arm. After a long sigh, Zelo gave up and turn to look at you. 

"You finally said my name without me asking." he smiled genuinely.

"Huh? Oh.." you realized that you only said his name once before. Which is when he asked you what his name was. Zelo chuckled. "You should call me by my name more." he poked your nose lightly. Unaware of your face turning bright red, you nodded.

"Good." he continued walking and so did you.

"We're here!!!" Zelo cheered when you two entered the mall. It was air-conditioned, there wasn't a lot of people there considering the fact that today is a weekday and people are either at school or working. Zelo led you to the escalator and both of you went up to the second floor. After walking, you found the space-themed laser tag zone and entered. 

"Zelo, you go on ahead." you gestured for him to go. Zelo stood behind you.

--FLASHBACK TO 30 MINUTES AGO--

"But... Would you be okay with playing laser tag in that?" Zelo raised an eyebrow when he saw your dress.

"Huh? But I'm not playing. I told you didn't I?" you said. Zelo showed a shocked expression. 

"I'm not letting you be alone! Besides, it's really fun!" Zelo tried to persuade you.

"Ahh.. Sorry. But I've never played it before so I can't.." you were filled with guilt when you saw Zelo disappointed.

"I'll change that.." he mumbled and walked away. You didn't hear what he said so you shrugged it off and followed him.

--END OF FLASHBACK--

"HIYAA~" he yelled and throw a vest with blinking blue lights on you. You were confused as to what he was doing.

"Leggo!" he pushed you into the dark war-like simulator. He found a nice hiding spot and squatted down with you.

"Other players have already entered. Our mission is to eliminate them all." he said and you finally realized he was wearing a blue blinking light vest too.

"We're the blue team and theirs are green." he explained. 

"I'll protect you." he assured and held your shoulders. "THREE.. TWO.. ONE!!" the robot lady announced the start of the game. All of a sudden, green blinking lights emerged out of the darkness and started beaming lasers at you two.

Zelo, with much expertise, eliminated all of them in just a few minutes. You didn't realize how many greens there were. But there was only the two of you wearing blue.

After the match, Zelo took you out of the dark place. He gasped when he saw the score.

"Assa~~ I ranked number one with 96% accuracy!" he pumped his fists to the air.

You were speechless. *What just happened?* you thought. The game only lasted 7 minutes so you didn't exactly have time to process what was happening.

"YA! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" you punched his shoulder.

"Hehe~ I needed you for good luck. And it worked!" he mischievously laughed. You looked really hurt. How could he be so inconsiderate of other people's feelings?

When he saw your hurt face, he panicked. "I"m sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" his hands were trying to reach yours but you pulled away.

"Let's just go.." you turned around and walked out. You stopped on your tracks when you felt someone embracing you from the back. You could tell it was him by his scent. He rested his head on your shoulder.

"Don't leave..." he whispered in your ear. You tried breaking away but failed. "Let go of me." you said with much prejudice.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you.." he apologized. You kept quiet. People were staring. 

"To tell you the truth.. I was really nervous today. It's my first time going anywhere with a girl." he confessed. You widened your eyes in shock. Everyone claims that he has countless girl partners before but never a girlfriend. So you assumed he was experienced in this kind of thing.

"I didn't want to scare you away so I chose a place where I was sure I would show you that I'm reliable.." his breath hitched. You could imagine his teary eyes even if you couldn't see his face.

"I really wanted to show you that trait so I couldn't think of anything else when you said you didn't want to play with me.." you heard his voice shaking.

"I just wanted to impress you..... I was so happy when I knew you were entering my school.." he paused.

"I like you, Jessie. And I don't intend to ever giving you up to another guy so, please.. Be with me." his tears was wetting your dress.


Author's note

Woot woot!! Finally!~ The confession!

Please anticipate more lovey-doveyness in the future!!

In the meantime, 

Comment and Subscribe! It gives me motivation to write even MORE fluffy chapters!! XDD

 

​Oh and yeah. I felt like I had to tell you guys the progress I have with that guy so...

He danced to EXO's WOLF for my school's annual Teacher's Day! He was having Kai's role. Kyaa!! 

After the performance, he walked up to me and stole my snapback AND my Zelo Pixel Glasses and wore them. Haha. He showed them off and said my sense in fashion is DAAAEBAK! LOL. All his other fangirls don't really interact with him but his bestfriend, which is also my friend, says I'm the first one he's ever taken an interest to! 

WISH ME LUCK GUYS!