9. Performance Day-Part 1

My Impossible Boyfriend

It was the day of your principal's retirement.

As usual, you woke up late and rushed to get ready. Since you didn't have time to put on your performance outfit in school, you decided to wear it in advance.

Your outfit was:-

1660_127.JPG

Zelo picked it out and bought it for you the week before. He said his outfit matched yours. You could tell it was expensive but Zelo brushed it off and made you promise to wear it for the performance.

You put on some light make-up and packed your schoolbag with your water bottle and some money just in case. Then, you headed out.

As you walk to school, quite a number of guys had turned and stared at you. They were all in awe. The more they stared, the more shy you got. 

Is this really okay? Maybe I should've put this on in school.. you thought.

While the guys were all looking, the girls were glaring at you enviously. Suddenly, you felt a pair of arms circling your waist, and a head on top of yours.

"You look so beautiful." Zelo was hugging you firmly, as if he didn't plan on letting you go, ever.

You blushed, happy that your boyfriend thinks so.

You tried to turn around to see what he's wearing. But he didnt want to release you.

"Zelo... I need to breathe, you know?!" you hit his arm lightly. Zelo immediately lets go of you.

You looked at him, and almost teared at how... How handsome he looked.

BegZZl9CQAAfCFe.jpg(Yeah~ The 1004 jacket photo)

He tucked his hands in the pockets of his jacket. "What do you think?" he said softly.

"You look... Great!" you smiled. You still can't grasp the situation. This gorgeous guy is your BOYFRIEND?!

"Thanks.." he chuckled and looked at the ground, as if he was embarrassed. Suddenly, a group of guys whistled in your direction flirtatiously.

"SHE'S MINE BASTARDS." Zelo growled and the group was genuinely terrified. You looked at them running away cowardly and laughed. Suddenly, you feel weight on your shoulders. It was Zelo's jacket.

"I shouldn't have told you to wear that. Guys are totally checking my girlfriend out!!!" he kicked the ground furiously.

He seemed so angry and frustrated. You couldn't help but make fun of him.

"What's wrong with that? Then I can have more options~" you smiled cheekily.

"YAH! I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN. YOU ARE MINE. NOBODY CAN TAKE YOU AWAY." he breathed heavily and was so pissed that you actually said what you said.

"...Zelo... Of course I'm yours! I'm just teasing you!" you jumped into him and hugged his neck, getting quite a sniff of his scent. He hugged you back. But didn't say anything.

"Zelo.... I'm sorry!!" you said when he didn't say anything for a full minute. He didn't respond.

"I'm sorry!!! I'll never say that ever again!!!" you were starting to panic now. You couldn't think of anything to do but one.. He was pestering you the other day to call him by a cute nickname but you didn't want to since its so embarrassing. But desperate times calls for desperate measures.

"My prince.. Don't be angry!!!" you said cutely. Zelo gasped.

"Wh-what did you say?" he looked at you curiously.

"You're my prince! There. That's my nickname for you!" you pecked his cheek lightly. He immediately grinned from ear to ear. 

"Then you're my princess." he kissed you back on the forehead.


Author's Note

A reeeeeeeeaally short update after a long absence. Sorry but I've been EXTREMELY busy with school since I have a big exam coming up.

 

Comment and Subscribe!