6. End of HIATUS~

My Impossible Boyfriend

Back up.

So you and the guy you like(which also turns out to be the hottest guy in school), Zelo, are going to perform together. 

The fact that he didnt even ask for your permission when he told the teacher about it still bugs you. But still, his skillful talents of dancing, rapping, guitar-playing, beatboxing have been praised by everyone, including the teachers. So, you're not one to complain.

It was another day of school. Aimee had been told to tell you to stay back after school to practice your performance. Which consists of you and him singing Give Love by AKMU with him playing the guitar. He chose the song. Truthfully, you're a bit hesitant to sing this lovey-dovey song with him infront of the whole school, you're scared you would mess it up and humiliate yourself. "Just go with it!" Zelo says everytime you try to convince him to let you go. 

"Jessie!!" you heard someone call your name when you snapped out of your thoughts. It was him. He was running to your seat from the classroom door. 

"Oh hi..' you greeted with a shy smile.

"Listen. I have coupons for laser tag. Wanna skip practice and go?" he showed you two small papers with 'FREE GAME' written on them. 

"Huh? But we need to pra-" you got cut off by his index finger pushed to your lips.

"Shh. Let's just go. As far as practice goes, I think we can make up for it during the weekend. Whaddya say? Laser tag now, practice this Saturday?" he reasoned.

"Ehh?? Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?" 

"Naaaaw!! I dont wanna practice today! It's been such a tough day!!" he was throwing a tantrum like a little kid.

"Tough day? What happened?" you asked.

"Oh nothing.....So, come on, ok? Let's play laser taaaaaaaaaaaag!!" he whined.

"Why don't you invite your other friends??"

"NOOOOO!! It must be yooooou!!!" he playfully hit the table.

After much persuasion, you finally agreed. Though you said you'd only watch him play. But he won't let that happen.

----AFTER SCHOOL----

"RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING" the bell rang indicating school's over. As you were packing your bag, you heard gasps everywhere. You lifted your head up to see Zelo a black tshirt and worn out jeans. He looked gorgeous.

"Jessie. You ready?" he asked you with a smirk plastered on his mighty pale face.

"Huh? W-Why did you change clothes?" you couldn't take your eyes off of him.

"Oh. They wouldn't let you play if you were in school uniform. And we just had a free period so I changed quickly and came here." he explained. *Shieeet. Do I have to change too?* you thought. This is turning out to be more and more like a date than you thought. 

"Err... I didnt bring extra clothes so I guess I can't go. That's unfortunate but BYE!" you tried to escape by speed-walking to the door but he yanked your arm.

"Nu-u-uh!! I'll walk you home and you change there." he gripped on your arm tight.

You were practically being pushed your way home as Zelo walked extremely close behind you all the way. "Ahh so here's where you live.." he cooed when you were at your gate. It was a nice neighbourhood, quiet and peaceful, your house was quite ordinary.

"Yeah. Feel free to just sit there." you pointed towards the sitting space located in the middle of your mom's garden. You entered your house and into your room. Peeking out your bedroom window, you could see Zelo sitting on the wooden benches in the garden, looking at your mom's flowers with awe. 

*WHAT AM I GONNA WEAR?!* you paniced, OF COURSE YOU WERE. WHY WOULDN'T YOU. YOU ARE GOING ON A DATE WITH YOUR CRUSH. Girls would kill to be in your shoes.

You opened the door to your closet and saw the tonnes and tonnes of clothes of various styles in there. * I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR. * You were breathing heavily by now. 

---40 MINUTES LATER---

You pushed the door of your house slooooowly and saw Zelo standing at the other side of it. 

"What took you so- Woah." his jaw dropped at the beautiful sight.

You were wearing..

Dress and hair: Korean-Fashion-Style-Summer-2012-2.jpgShoes:korean-style-women-s-boots-2-colors-ankl

You blushed. You were just relieved he didn't see the state you were in when you were trying to find these clothes.

"You look.. Wonderful." he smiled from ear to ear as he eyed u from head to toe.

"But.. Would you be okay with playing laser tag in that?"