5. What?!

My Impossible Boyfriend

*WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?! WAS HE TRYING TO KISS ME?!* you panicked.

You almost had your first kiss given away.

You sat still, speechless. He leaned back into his chair and closed his eyes.

"Sorry... I'm not acting like myself today." he apologized. You kept quiet.

"I don't expect you to forgive me so easily.." he grabbed your hand.

"But just know this.. I really want us to be good friends, Jessie." he continued.

After hearing his words, you thought that he was really sorry. So, you decided to shrug his actions off.

"Okay. Let's be good friends!" you smiled sincerely. He paused as his heartbeat increased.

"YAH! ZELO! MISS YANG SAID SHE DIDN'T CALL ME! YOU LIAR!" Zelo's friend that you saw talking to him earlier shouted from the other side of the room.

"Hehe.. Sorry!" Zelo chuckled mischievously.

"Oh... Your friend's here. I'll just go to Aimee-" you got cut off.

"Please stay." he pleaded as his grip on your hand grew more firm.

"But what about..." you looked at his friend. Understanding the atmosphere and finally knowing why Zelo had gotten rid of him, his friend laughed. "No no!! You must sit! I need to go... to the restroom! Yeah.. To the restroom." he lied. He went away.

"You can't object now!" Zelo wrapped an arm around your shoulder. He pulled you back so you were leaning into his arm."So, what are you performing?" he asked.

"I'm gonna rap." you said nervously.

"You can rap, too? Wow!" he cheered. "How bout I give you a beat?" he asked. "To what?" you were confused, was he saying that he was going to beatbox??

"Any song!" he said. "Oh... Okay.. Can you do Crooked by GD?" you asked.

He started beatboxing to the song rapidly. Blushing at how he's looking at you while he does it, you hesitantly started rapping. As you rapped, you saw his eyes staring intently at you. This made you somewhat uncomfortable yet you were extremely happy. You've never felt your heart beat that fast before.

After you finished rapping and he stopped beatboxing, there was a long awkward pause as he looked at you, bewildered. "That's it. You have to perform with me." he made a conclusion all by himself. "Huh?" you raised an eyebrow.

"MISS YAAAAAAANG!!!" he dashed across the hall to where Miss Yang had just came in through the door.

You could see that he was saying something very excitedly. Miss Yang seemed intrigued. Then he pointed at you. Shocked, you turned your head and looked the other way. You could hear footsteps coming your way.

"JESSIE! MISS YANG APPROVED!! WE'RE PERFORMING TOGETHER!!!" Zelo held your hands and made you stand from your seat. He was squeezing your hands and bouncing so hard, you thought he was going to lose it. "WHAT?! WHO SAID I WAS GOING TO-" your words were cut off by him hugging you firmly.

"Just go along with it and I'm sure you wont regret it." he whispered into your ear huskily. 

All the other girls in the hall was glaring at your hugging bodies. Boy, if eyes could kill, you would have been butchered by now. 


Author's Note

HEEEEEEEY!! 

SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE DELAYED UPDATE!! I was grounded. Heh.

How you guys like the story so far? Be sure to comment and subscribe! 

OKAY. I NEED SOME ADVICE. My friends are throwing me a birthday party and they said they wanted to invite that guy I liked. He said he could only come if his friends go. PROBLEM IS, if his friends go not only would they be inviting other girls(THEY ARE TOTAL PLAYBOYS.) but they would also be inviting this girl that also likes the guy I like. OTTUKHAE?!!?!?! T^T But I really want him to come! Pleeeeeease comment and tell me what you guys think I should do.

Take this picture of Zelo as a token of gratitude

original.jpg