Epilogue

Dreaming of Darkness

I'm a piece of who keeps disappointing herself. I'm finishing this off and starting a new fic. After last chapter I just didn't know what else to do. I'd messed up too big for me to contiue. I'm putting this epilogue here for now, I might change it later if I get some ideas, or I might just redo this story. We'll see. I'm gonna start my next fic based off of Crash. I'm super pumped and have some great ideas. I hope I didn't disappoint you guys too much and I hope you'll follow me with my new fic too. I love you all even though I'm terrible somtimes.  


When Yongguk woke up for the second time that day it took him a moment to register where he was. Rolling onto his back he looked up at the ceiling, he was back home with Himchan… Himchan. Yongguk looked at the spot next to him, the spot where Himchan was supposed to be. Jumping out of bed he rushed down the hallway, only coming to a stop when he saw Himchan cooking breakfast in the kitchen. Taking a breath he calmed his nerves, ever since Himchan had flat lined he really had been on edge.

Walking over to him he s his arms around Himchan’s waist, chuckling at the squeak the came from the others mouth. 

“Morning Himchan.” 
“Morning Yongguk. Feeling okay?” 
“Yeah. Sorry about last night.” 
“It wasn’t a problem. At least not compared to what I’ve put you through.” 
“Shh, don’t speak of it anymore. I’m gonna make you all better, not matter how long it takes.” 

It took another six month for Himchan to honestly stop caring about Zelo. Yongguk took care of him the entire time, glad to say that Himchan hadn’t had another suicidal thought. The relationship that stemmed from all this made the two grow closer than ever. Yongguk still woke up from nightmares but they started to grow less frequent. Both of them had a lot of stuff they needed to work through, but they both helped each other as best as they could. 

Another three months passed quickly, Himchan by this point was a hundred percent better. He could hold a small conversation with Zelo if he saw him. Now that he was happy even his ex couldn’t ruin him again. On one particular day Yongguk told Himchan to get dressed in something dressy, they were going out. Himchan was surprised to see his and Yongguk’s parents at the table when Yongguk and him arrived. 

“Yongguk what’s going on?” 
“Oh nothing, I just thought it had been so long since we’d been together. I really wanted to show everyone just how happy you are now.” 

Himchan blushed and looked at his menu, trying to ignore the laughter coming from around him. After they all got settled with their meal Yongguk asked for their attention for a few moments. 

“Okay, so it’s been a year since we’ve met and another nine since we’ve started to date. I can honestly say that I can imagine myself growing old with you. I just wish that we could get married, cause I’m going to be honest with you. If we could I would be down on my knee proposing to you this very night. I know it’s not been a long time but I’ve never been as happy as I am with you. I want to go through up’s and down’s with you because I know we can fix them in the end. So instead of me proposing to you how about this?” 

Yongguk smiled and pulled out a little black box, opening it. Inside was a gold ring inlayed with rubies down the side and up to the larger gem at the top. 

“It’s stead of proposing to you, how about I promise my heart to you for the rest of eternity. I don’t care what happened with you and Zelo; I can promise you I’m not him. I’ve never once thought that I wanted to date anyone else. In the time we’ve been together I’ve only known you, your warmth, your smiles. The way you throw tired punches at me when I’m trying to get you up for school. Everything about you enthralls me and I want you to stay my life forever.” 

Himchan took a moment to answer, was he really ready for this again? But then again this was Yongguk asking him, not the other way around. Yongguk was ready for this. He was beyond ready. 

“Of course Yongguk, of course I will.” 

Himchan smiled as Yongguk slid the ring on Himchan’s finger, admiring the way it looked on his skin. It was beautiful, Himchan was beautiful, and his life was beautiful. 

And yes, they had their ups and downs, but just as Yongguk hoped they made it through them. Each one made their relationship stronger. Even after years of being together those two were still disgustingly in love. It made everyone around them happy to know that both of them had finally found their soul mate. Himchan Dreamt of Darkness, but he woke up to a much, much brighter future. 


Because I'm bad as describing rings here's what I was trying to get at. http://classicengagementring.com/image/cache/data/Y228/French-Vintage-Rose-Gold-3-0-Carat-Raspberry-Red-Garnet-Weddinng-Ring-Engagement-Ring-R228-RGRGS-P-700x700.jpg Again I hope you'll follow my next story. I should have a chapter out later today or so.