2.

Four Walls of Love.

 

CHAPTER 2

 

I kicked open the brown rusty door. Dust fell out of the top and landed on the tip of my nose.

 

“Is this a dorm or an abandoned building?” I wondered to myself as I pushed my way through the door, carrying a large box of belongings.

 

Yes. I am moving in. Needless to say, my efforts to convince the principal were gone to waste.

 

 

**

“PLEASE I CANT STAY IN THAT DORM HE WILL KILL ME”

 

“Minho is nice. You should learn how to socialize young lady. Now go.”

**

 

“Minho is nice. You should learn how to socialize young lady.” I mimicked the principal.

 

Apparently someone heard it and became full of himself. Pfft.

 

“Thanks for the compliment.” He barged in forcefully, squeezing past me.

 

“Please I was mimicking the principal. Havent you heard of sarcasm?” I closed the door behind me with a kick and sat on top of my big box. “Which one is mine?”

 

“White door with football chain mine. Plain white door yours.” He said without even looking up from his ipad. He stood up and went to door.
 

“Where are you going? I need help unpacking.”

 

“Not my problem.” He said and smacked the door at my face. “Why did I even try.” I sighed and went down to grab my other boxes.

**

 

“Minho oppa!”

 

“Oh Sulli ah!” A wide smile spread onto his face.

 

“Where are you going?”

“Oh I’m just going to meet Jonghyun and discuss about our project. You were heading somewhere?”

 

“No. I thought I hung out at your place for the night. You know, Baekhyun is having his annual leadership camp and im alone.” She swayed her body a little.

 

“Hey! Why don’t you wait for me in my dorm. I wont take long. Just 10 mins.”

 

“Seriously?! Omg thank you. But…”

 

“But what? Oh the new girl? Don’t worry. She wont disturb you. “

 

“Good then. Ill meet you in ten minutes time?”
 

“Sure see you! Oh yeah teach that girl some manners when you see her! Thanks bye!” Minho said and ran off to meet Jonghyun.

 

“Manners? Hah. I’ll teach her a lesson.” Sulli looked up to the building with a sly smile.

 

-yuri-

 

“WHAT THE IS THIS?!”

“ HOLY GOD!”

“I WANT TO PUKE”

“OMG WHAT IS THAT?!”

 

This dorm, hates me. OFFICIALLY. For the past few hours, ive met with a hundred different species of insects in my bedroom. Even some yet to be discovered by scientist. Im not even kidding. It smells like someone buried a dead body here and threw in some rafflesia.

 

“Hey dad.” I sat down on my bed after cleaning up and spraying some air freshener. “Yeah. I can’t bring Mickey to the dorm but they have an animal care centre next to the school premises so ill visit him and take him on walks during my free time. Yeah….No im just tired from cleaning that’s all. Nice. Make sure that company falls into your trap dad. Yes I will. Okay bye. I love you too.”

 

I sighed. Dad always knows how to make me feel better.

 

*ting* *ting*

 

From Kai: Hey, I thought you wanted to go for dinner? Bailing me huh?

 

To Kai: Holy I forgot. Im so sorry. I was too busy moving in.

 

From Kai: Hey don’t worry. Moving day is always tough. Ill just meet you tmr then. Bye.

 

I feel so sorry towards Kai. Since young ive been bailing him everytime he asks me out. No he doesn’t like me. He has a girlfriend studying in the US majoring in the arts of dancing. Just like him. Her name is Hayoung. Hayoung is my childhood bestfriend. We do everything together. We even have the same face. Hayoungie. I miss Hayoung.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

 

“UGH. Does he not have a key?” I mumbled to myself as I stuffed the pillow on my face. Must he really disturb me when im having the best flashbacks.

 

The knocking got louder leaving me with no choice but to get up and unlock the door.

 

“Wh-“

 

“Hi.” A young girl with long black hair and evenly chopped up bangs stood there with a sense of lady like.

 

“Hey…Searching for Min...Mi...Ugh what is his name…?”

 

“Minho. Choi Minho.”
 

“Oh yeah Minho. He’s not in at the moment so….is this the part where I slam the door at your face and shout bye now?”

 

“Wow he really meant it when he asked me to teach you some manners cause you obviously don’t have them.” She said with all that bull class and pushed past me just like how that guy earlier on did.

 

“What that gay told you to teach me manners?”

 

“Who are you calling gay? Minho or yourself?”

 

“I wouldn’t find a reason to call myself gay so it’s obviously him.” The amount of stupidity this girl has is overwhelming.

 

“Im Choi Sulli. Minho’s girlfriend.”

 

“Wow!~ Congratulation! I couldn’t be more happier for the two of you.” I said sarcastically and shook her hand. “Minho is so lucky to have you.”

 

“I know. Just wanted to tell you to backoff and lay all hands off Minho at all times. Do you understand me?!”

 

“Yes madam.” Is she bipolar? Because she turned from sweet to a fire breathing dragon.

 

“Hey what’s going on here? World War 3?” Minho arrived at the front door.

 

“ohoho Minho oppa youre so funny!”

 

“umm. Nothing happened.” I said and picked up my senses.

 

“Stay for dinner Sulli?” Minho offered her.

 

“Love too. I’ll cook. But…”

 

“But what?”

 

“I only know how to cook for 2 servings only.”

 

“Well that’s a bummer. Hey new girl!”

 

“I go by a name and it’s Yuri.”

 

“Yeah whatever. You know how to cook for three?”

 

“Apparently I don’t. And apparently too, im going out for dinner at a friend’s dorm so I think Sulli’s two serving recipe will be perfect for you guys. Leave my bedroom alone and please. Don’t ruin the dorm. Okay? Okay. bye!” I ran out of the dorm before they can start blabbering again. They are one hell of an annoying couple.

 

“Now where is Kai’s apartment?”

**

 

Minho held the fork in his hand and kept pushing the meatballs around.

 

“What’s the matter?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Is my cooking not up to your standards.”

 

“No no no! It’s very delicious. It’s just..”

 

“Just what?”

 

“It’s been bugging me that my private space is going to be invaded.”

 

“By that lunatic? I would be worried too.”

 

Minho chuckled. “I don’t know. It just doesn’t seem right.”

 

“Don’t worry Minho oppa. Just treat her like a passing cloud. She’ll go past real soon.”

 

“I hope.”

 

“Aw don’t worry honey, she will.” Sulli said in her mind. “She’s going to be wonderful.”

 

The two of them ended dinner on a friendly note and Sulli went back to her dorm.

 

“Bye Sulli.” Minho waved from above as Sulli walked back to her dorm.

 

*ting tong*

 

“Oh great. She’s back.”

 

Minho went to door and was greeted with a straight face Yuri.

 

“What happened to you?”

 

“Aint telling you. Let me in.”

 

“What happened to you?” Minho said as he crossed his arms signaling that he will play this game if Yuri doesn’t tell him.

 

“Are you falling for me?”

 

“WHAT?! Are you drunk?!”

 

“Exactly. Now let me in!!” Yuri jumped about like a little child getting frustrated.

 

“Why did you ask that question? What makes you think im falling for you.”

 

“Omg this captain of questions. You asked me right…You asked me…Oh yuri what happened blah blah blah and then I said nothing and then you continued it making me think you care for me but you don’t so I asked that question to shut you out now can you just let me in?” Yuri pulled her hands down her face.

 

“I don’t fall for ppl easily.”

 

“Oh me too! Hahahah I always say you know, don’t fall for me if you can’t handle the pain….so don’t fall for me!” Yuri flopped onto the floor and started to get sleepy.

 

“Well too bad for you, I don’t have time for feelings too.” MInho said in his mind.  “Hmph. I’m leaving you out here.” Minho said as he slammed the door, locked and went into his room.

 

Leaving the poor drunkard Yuri outside the door.