5.

Four Walls of Love.

Just a short chapter hehe^^

 

“Thank god I didn’t die.” I mumbled to myself. As I removed my hands from my face and opened my eyes, I saw some blur figure of a human. My vision took some time to focus and it was then that my jaws drop.

 

CHOI MINHO IS FREAKING HALF INFRONT OF ME!!!

 

“AHHHHHH!!!!”

 

“AHHH!!! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HALF ?!”

 

“EXCUSE YOU! THIS IS MY ROOM! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?!”

“I HAVE MY REASONS OKAY!”


“WHAT REASON DO YOU HAVE TO SNEAK INTO MY ROOM THROUGH THE WINDOW WHEN IM HALF !”

 

“IM GOING TO GET MY BOWL!” I shouted and stood up quickly as I covered my face.

 

“WHAT BOWL?!” He shouted as he tailed along most likely waiting for an explanation.

 

“BOWL. JUST A SIMPLE BOWL. NOW UNLOCK MY DOOR!”

 

He glared at me and let out a big huff before unlocking it.

 

“GOODNIGHT!” I entered the room and slammed the door at his face. I jumped onto my bed and covered my face with pillows. OH you know what I was doing next.

**

Minho went out of the room after his usual morning bath and felt the tension in the house. The incident last night was somewhat an invasion of private space and also an embarrassing moment for him. He sat on the couch and switched on the tv.

 

“what exactly runs through that mind of hers?” Miinho thought to himself.

 

At that moment, Yuri’s door opened.

 

Minho quickly sat up straight, acting all cool and cold.

 

“Good morning.”

 

“Hey.” Yuri said awkwardly and headed to the kitchen with her hair covered with a towel. She walked back the same way into the room till Minho voiced out.

“Why are you covering your hair?”

 

Yuri stopped her footsteps and turned around to have a proper conversation. “I dyed it.”

 

“So?”

 

“So what?”

 

“I don’t think there is a need for you to cover your hair with a towel if you dyed your hair. Show it to me.” Minho stood up and tried to pull the towel but Yuri slapped his hand away.

 

“NO! Kai will be the first one and he will be the only one to see the preview of my hair.”

 

“Kai?” Minho slowly lifted his hand to grab the towel.

 

“Yes.” Yuri slapped Minho’s hand away from her towel. “Kai.”

 

“Kai….Oh Kai that chemistry dude. Why him?”

 

“Well he suggested that I should dye my hair so I want him to be the one who sees it first.”

 

“You’re….close to him?” Minho said sitting down on the couch.

 

“You can say that. Why? You had a bad past with him?

 

“No…just curious that’s all….”Minho sighed loudly.

 

Yuri looked at Minho weirdly. “You okay?”

“Hm.”

 

“Well okay…..Bye!” Yuri rushed to her bedroom.

 

“Kwon Yul.”

 

Yuri’s heart skipped a beat. That name. The name her late lover used to call her. “W..w..what did you call me?” Yuri asked without turning back as she wanted to hide her trembling lips.

 

Minho went over and faced the trembling Yuri. “I found this at the window yesterday.” Minho took out a necklace that had a beautiful carving of the name ‘KwonYul’. “Im guessing this was from Kai huh? Take it.” Minho placed it on Yuri’s palm and walked past her.

 

Yuri wanted to say something but her heart just couldn’t say the right words. It still hurts to talk about that guy. Her past lover. She went in her room and covered herself with a long big blue blanket, comforting herself.

 

IS MINHO STARTING TO GET JEALOUS OR WAS HE JUST PLAINLY CURIOUS? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT GUYS!!! DO SUBSCRIBE LIKE AND PLEASE COMMENT I BEG OF YOU PLEASSSSSEE HEHEH THANK YOU LOVELY READERS <3333