8.

Four Walls of Love.

CHAPTER 5

 

-yuri-

 

I slowly crept into the apartment at 3 in the morning. I had a long heart to heart talk in Kai’s apartment after he found me crying at the bench with Minho.

 

“Is he asleep already?” I thought to myself as I removed my shoes at the door, peeking through the darkness to see a glimpse of Minho’s room.

 

I was almost done removing my left shoe when the front door suddenly opened widely making me lose my balance and fall flat on my face.

 

“Oh I didn’t know you were there. ” Minho said calmly as he looked at me with no expression.

 

“Of course you didn’t.” I slammed my two hands on the floor and pushed myself up. “Where did you go anyways?” I asked not even bothering to stand up.

 

“Had a drink at Sulli’s place.” He said as he walked into the apartment.

 

Hmm….Sulli again. “Oh.”

 

“Are you okay already?”

 

“Yeah.” I stood up and brushed off the dust on my pants. “I talked to Kai and im okay now.”

 

“Good then. Um. Let’s continue what we were doing this afternoon tomorrow morning.”

 

“What we were doing….-Oh! I remembered.. Of course we should. “

 

“Goodnight.” He said as he entered the room and slammed it shut.

 

“Nights.” I whispered to myself. Why is he always moody after meeting Sulli? Goddamn it. Didn’t know guys had a man version of PMS.

--

 

“Why isn’t he up yet?” It was 6 in the morning and Yuri was infront of Minho’s room tapping her legs impatiently with her arms crossed.

 

“Choi Minho! Wake up you slacker!” She knocked on the door continuously.

 

“Shut up! Im having a hangover.” Minho said lazily as he covered his ears with a pillow and tucked himself into the blanket.

 

“Not my problem you went to drink yesterday! Can you wake up already?!”

 

“WHY?! Just go away…..” Minho whined.

 

“You said you wanted to do the questions this morning?!”

 

“Well I change my mind……”

 

“No changing of plans! I have a packed schedule ahead of me. Now wake up!!!!!” Yuri used her foot to kick the door multiple of times before it finally unlock. Minho walked out of the bedroom groggily and half-awake. He flopped onto the couch and ran his fingers through hus hair.

 

“So where’s the papers? I have about 5 minutes. Shoot.” Yuri said sitting on the couch opposite of him.

 

Minho leaned forward and took it out from underneath the table. “*yawns* Next question, what’s your favourite thing in the world?”

 

“Mmm, my domo plushie?”

 

“How childish can you get?” Minho said with a confused face.

 

“Don’t be annoying. Come on let’s finish it up.”

 

“Favourite snack?”

 

“Definitely almond pepero sticks.”

 

They took awhile before finally getting to the last question. “Who do you love most now?”

 

Yuri’s hand clutched the bottom of the cushion tightly as she tries not to take that question too seriously.

 

“Hello. I thought you needed to go somewhere? Answer, faster!” Minho whined rubbing his face continuously. “Eh if you don’t-“

 

“Can I not answer that question?”

 

Minho looked up slowly. “Why?”

 

“I just don’t feel like it. How about I tell you the next time, okay? Bye. Im in the art class if you need me!” Yuri said and rushed out the door.

 

Minho leaned back on the couch and stared at the pieces of papers in his hands. His eyes ran through the answers and landed on the last empty one. “Can you at least tell me who it is? I want to know more…..” Minho sighed and placed the papers back underneath the table and went back to sleep.

 

 

-kai-

I sat in the art room eagerly waiting for Yuri. We’re going to make some porcelain plates and vases to send to Hayoung in America. The door of the art room finally opened and Yuri streamed in with a big smile.

 

“Shall we get started?” She said eagerly.

 

With the skills that we learnt during art lessons, we started slow with the shaping of the structure. I was honestly having loads of trouble with the machine. Hence, when I look over my shoulder, Yuri is almost finished with the shaping of her vase.

 

“Ya!” I exclaimed making her flinch from her seat.

 

“OMG KAI! I almost drop this piece of art. Yuri said as she held on to it tightly. If that didn’t destroy it, I bet this will.” Kai purposely pressed the peddle of the machine continuously making it spin faster than usual.

 

Yuri tried to hold it in place but exerted to much force making it break into pieces. “KIM JONGIN!”

 

“Woahohoho no need to say out my full name young lady.”

 

“What?! Yah!” Yuri threw a huge pail of moist dough on top of me. She laughed loudly filling the entire room.

 

“You’re so gonna get it!”

 

“NO!!!” She squealed running around as Kai tried to catch her. She was caught by the hand and was smeared with the dough right in the face by Kai.

 

“Im going to tell Hayoung on you.”

 

“Be my guest. Ill make sure to swoon her with my love before you even try to okay?”

 

“No.” Yuri said showing off an exaggerated smile.

 

*kring* *kring*

 

“Who is it?”I asked as I wiped my hand.

 

“Ugh it’s Sulli. How did she even get my number….Hello?”

 

As Yuri answered her call, I went back to my machine and started doing it again. I finally got the hang of it and it turned out to be a heartshaped vase. I carved Hayoung’s name on it and placed it near the window. I looked around and glanced at my watch. It’s been two hours since Yuri was gone. Where could she be?

**

 

“OH DAMN GOD ARE YOU KIDDING ME” Yuri burst in flames as she looks at the mess at the dorm.

 

“Clean it up Kwon.” Sulli exclaimed.

 

“Why cant you clean it up? It was obviously you who messed things up in here. Am I wrong?”

 

“I did-“

 

Minho’s door clicked open and Sulli suddenly sat on the floor whimpering.

 

“Minho…” Sulli whimpered.

 

“Omg Sulli!” Minho ran to her side. “What happened?”

 

“I was just trying to make you something and fell messing things up and Yuri is scolding me just because her the living room is in a mess. I cant believe she’s like this.”

 

Minho glared at Yuri who just crossed her arms and showed a ‘im not amused face’.

 

“Yuri, can you help to clean this up?” Minho asked as he helped Sulli up.

 

Yuri bent down and started picking up things. “Do I have a choice?” She stood up and went into the kitchen banging the pots and pans on purpose as she arranged them properly.

 

“Come on Ssul. I’ll sent you back home.”

 

-yuri-

 

I flopped onto the couch exhausted as ever. I still cant believe he told me to clean up the mess of Sulli. I mean that girl even acted so low to get Minho’s attention. FAKE MUCH.

 

I looked at the clock. Thank god there’s still three hours before curfews. I still have to get my things back from the art room.

 

The front door clicked open and Minho walked in. “Hey.”

 

“…”

 

“Sorry about just now.”

 

“Im off.” I stood up and headed for the door, ignoring him.

 

“To where?”

 

“I can go anywhere I like.” I said as I slammed the door behind me. “Ugh everyone is so annoying!” I shouted loudly in the hallways and ran off to the art room.