9.

Four Walls of Love.

 

"What the hell is wrong with that girl. Ugh why do girls always give me so much problems" Minho whispered to himself before going out to search for Yuri.

 

 

 

"Stupid couples. Why cant my life be peaceful for once?" Yuri stomped into the art room and saw Kai by the window scrolling through his cellphone. "Hey Kai. Sorry for-"

 

Before she could even finish herself, Kai leapt at Yuri with his arms wide open, hugging her tightly. "Yuri ah!!!"

 

"Ya. What's wrong with you?" She asked amused at the sudden situation.

 

Kai broke the hug and faced her. "We're getting engaged! Me and Hayoung! We're getting engaged!" Kai hugged her once again and carried her up, turning around in circles.

 

"Woah!" Yuri laughed whole-heartedly at the sudden engagement and the way Kai is reacting. "Hey put me down put me down!" Yuri continued laughing as she pleaded to be met with the ground again. " So when is this engagement ceremony thingy?" 

 

"Next week."

 

"In America?" 

 

"Nope. In Korea." Kai smiled sheepishly.

 

"OMG! HAYOUNG'S COMING BACK!!!" Yuri leapt into Kai's arms once again. 

 

They were having a really special moment together when suddenly a cough was heard. The both of them slowly let go and looked at the door to see who it was. Yuri immediately rolled her eyes and crossed her arms when she saw who it was. 

 

"H-hey."

 

Kai glanced at Yuri who didnt make any attempt to interact and decided to make the first move. "Hello. I've never really got the chance to introduce myself. Im Kai." Kai shooked hands with him.

 

"Im Minho, Yuri's roommate." Minho said and took a short glance at Yuri. "Mind if i talk to Yuri for awhile?"

 

"Oh s-OW!" Kai whimpered in pain. "Ya what's your problem?!" Kai trotted to his seat.

 

"My problem is this guy my ROOMMATE." Yuri tossed her hair to the side and turned to Minho. "What is it?"

 

"Let's talk in private." Minho grabbed her wrist and pushed her out of the room. He closed the door behind him and led her to the side. "Why did you leave the house like that?"

 

"Why do you care? Mr Minho, i think you should take care of your baby ssul than actually caring about why i left the house so rudely."

 

".....sounds like somebody's jealous..."

 

"What?!?!?!" Yuri stomped her foot upon Minho's. 

 

"OWWW"

 

"NOT IN A MILLION OF YEARS MINHO PUHLEASE."

 

Minho chuckled, "then why are you so uptight?"

 

Yuri wanted to fight back but realised that she was being uptight for no apparent reason. She calmed herself down but still had the fury of hatred in her eyes. "Whatever. You should leave now before i murder you to death."

 

"Great. Come on let's go." Minho grabbed a hold of Yuri's wrist but Yuri aggresively pulled back.

 

"What do you mean 'let's go'? You're going home alone Mr Minho. I still want to hang out with Kai." Yuri said and was about to walk in when Minho pushed her aside and popped his head into the room.

 

"Ya! What the hell are you doing?!?!" 

 

Minho didnt turn back.

 

Yuri tried to tip toe behind so that she could at least see what they were doing.

 

"Okay let's go." Minho said and dragged her along. This time tighter.

 

 

 

 

Yuri went out of her room drying her hair. Minho told her to take a bath and go to sleep early as he had plans for them tomorrow. "Where are you taking me?"

 

Yuri asked as she watch Minho polish his football boots. "We are going to play some football."

 

"I dont know how to."

 

"Exactly." Minho said and stood up.

 

"What do you mean exactly?" Yuri tried to ask as Minho started pushing her towards her room.

 

"You'll get to know tomorrow. Okay." Minho stopped infront of Yuri's room. "Rest well. I'll meet you tomorrow." Minho ruffled her hair and pushed her into the room.

 

Yuri heard the door clicked which means Minho locked her up today yet again. "Why so nice all the sudden? Makes me want to throw up my intestines. Bleargh." Yuri shivered in disgusts and went to bed since she didnt really have any choice.

 

Minho who was outside was still polishing the boots. Hence, this time it was a different pair of boots. It was in a bright pink colour with a domo patterned blue laces while his boots are blue with pink laces and football patterned. He stared at them with a proud smile plastered on his face. "Owo you did a good job Minho." He patted his back and sighed."Hopefully this will help to make it up to her." 

 

Minho glanced at Yuri's door. "Goodnight Yul."