10.

Four Walls of Love.

"YURIIIIII YAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Minho shouted and pressed his bullhorn.

 

Yuri was so shocked she rolled off bed by accident "OW!!" She scratched her hand and stood up slowly. "What do you want?"

 

"It's time for our outing." 

 

Yuri looked at Minho with a really pissed face. "You piss me off."

 

"It's okay you piss me off too." Minho went over to her side and pushed her to the toilet. "Go get ready NOW."

 

 

They arrived at a football court outside the campus. It was the weekends so they didnt have any classes. Everyone else had went to the mall to spend their weekends so the surroundings were peaceful.

 

"I cant..this." Yuri expressed the activity using her hands as Minho took out the necessary things they needed.

 

"Well when i was two, i didnt know how to as you say do "this"." MInho stood up holding an inflated football. "But i practiced and.." He let the ball fall on his knee bouncing it a few times and then landing it at the top of his head before it fell into his hands again. "Now i can do this."

 

Yuri looked at him witha terrified face. "Dude when i was two all i did was eat sleep and poop."

 

"Stop whining Yul-...omg im so-"

 

"Hey i said it right? Just call me Yul, it's fine."

 

"No. Someone else used to call you that and i want to respect it so i'll just call you Yuri."

 

"What's the difference anyways?"

 

"Can you stop whinning?"

 

"Okay fine. So, how do you do football?"

 

"By wearing your brand new football shoes first." Minho took out the newly polished by hand football shoes that he bought for her.

 

"Wow im impressed. But i cant accept this...it must have been expensive right?"

 

Minho chuckled. " No im sincere really. Take this as an apology gift. Here try it on."

 

Yuri sighed. "If you said so.." Yuri tied her final lace and was finally on her two feet. "I like it." Yuri looked at her shoes with a big smile.

 

"Really?" Minho felt proud. 

 

"Really. Thanks Min."

 

"You're welcome. Let's start playing shall we? Today's game would be... STEAL THE BALL FROM MINHO THE STAR PLAYER LOSER COOKS DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!" MInho said as he ran off with the ball.

 

"Hey that's not fair!!!" Yuri chased after him.

--

 

Sulli sat in her seat rocking back and forth. She was at the shopping mall with Krystal. 

 

"Ya...have i been talking to a wall since just now?"

 

"Sly fox..."

 

"YAH CHOI SULLI" Krystal shouted making her snap out of her haze.

 

"What?!"

 

"I cant believe it. I had a session of talking trash by myself since just now." Krystal said as she took a sip of her drink. "What's bothering you? Minho?"

 

"Obviously. He's hanging out with that trash again."

 

"Hm..she's just a roommate right?"

 

"A freaking hot roommate. Any guy would fall for her honestly."

 

"Oh...so youre insecure?"

 

"INSECURE?! please im his girlfriend."

 

"No youre not."

 

"But i will be. Just you wait." Sulli smiled with a hint of sly twinkling in her eyes.

 

--

 

Yuri chopped vegetables alone in the kitchen. Obviously she lost. Minho was too fast for her to catch up. Even after falling so many times, she couldnt even kick the ball once. 

 

"Stupid boy." Yuri chopped up the vegetables in a hurried and vigorous manner.

 

"Having fun?" Minho teased as he entered the kitchen to take a glass of water. 

 

Yuri just rolled her eyes and got up to put the remaining of the vegetables in the spicy chicken soup.

 

"Wow. It's been so long since ive eaten Korean."

 

"Your princess sulli only cooks western huh?" Yuri said in a sarcastic tone to mock him. 

 

Minho laughed out loud. "Why are you so jealous of me and Sulli?"

 

"Ew what no im not."

 

"Yes you are."

 

"No im not."

 

"Then kiss me then."

 

Yuri paused her actions at the thought of it but snapped out quickly before he noticed. "No way."

 

"Yes way. The lips speak the truth."

 

Yuri let go of her wooden ladle. "Okay fine im going to kiss you then." Yuri grabbed his head gently but quickly, sealing their lips together.

 

Explosions happened in both of them.

 

The kiss was longer than expected when Minho started to ease up and play along. He slithered his hand on her waist pushing her closer to deepen the kiss. Hence. he felt something he hasnt felt for so long before. Closure.

 

Yuri had no escape out of it too. She was in a trance.

 

Both of them were. 

 

They finally let go. Hands still on each other, faces still close to each other, trying to catch their breath. 

 

"You said you didnt like me." Minho questioned.

 

"I didnt say i hated you either." Yuri pushed Minho off her and finished up her dish. "It's done! Lay the table Minho."

 

"Youre gonna act as if it didnt happen?"

 

"What happened? Wasnt it just a dare?"

 

".....yeah...let's forget abt it then."

--

 

Minho laid on his bed. He stared at the ceiling with millions of thoughts and feelings swarming his body. He touched his lips thinking about what happened just now. The hands, body gesture and the kiss. It meant something to him but her words kept reminding him he was practically nothing to him.

 

He walked to his balcony and opened the doors. "Why are you so hard to court?"

 

--

 

Yuri put her hoodie on and off again. It wasnt on purpose. She was just spazzing out so much. She acted cold to play tough but her heart liked it so much. She too felt it. The truth of the kiss, the sweetness of it. She jumped off her bed and walked out to the balcony. "Sorry that ive found your replacement even when i said i could never love again but look im moving on. Are you proud that im moving on? I hope you are. I still love you though but my heart striked gold this time round." Yuri talked to her necklace that her late boyfriend gave to her. "Choi Minho, hang in there. One day, ill stop playing hard to get."