4.

Four Walls of Love.

-yuri-

 

“Find Kai, find kai….oh it’s Minho. Go back go back go back.” Well, I didn’t manage to run away from him that’s for sure.

 

“Now where do you think you’re going?” He asked as he grabbed my left arm, stopping me from moving.

 

“Err…searching for Kai?”

 

“…Well, you’re not going to meet him. Come on. We’re going back to the dorm.”

 

“I don’t want to go back to the dorm!” I whined as I tugged on my arm and wiggled about like a lugworm.

 

“You are going back to dorm whether you like it or not. Now move it.”

 

“Yes sir.” I said timidly. What is it with people here. One minute theyre normal and the other theyre like dragons wanting to eat you alive.

 

 

“Sit.”

 

What do you take me for an animal? Talking about animals, I wonder how Minho is doing.

 

‘Hey kid, are you listening?”

 

“Who are you calling a kid?”

“You. Now listen up. The principal found out about you drinking with Key last night.”

 

“Seriously? Omg I need to find Key.”

 

“No sit down.” He pulled me to the couch. “Key is fine okay. You are under the strict eyes of the teachers here okay. “

 

“I shouldn’t have gone back to Seoul…”I flopped into the couch.

 

“Wait what, don’t be emo. I cant work with emo!”

 

“Okay fine. Unicorns and ice creams, I shouldn’t have come back to this great land. Happy?”

 

“Okay fine be emo who cares. The principal just told me to find out some basic information about you so answer truthfully okay.” He said taking out a notebook and pen.

 

“Whatever.”

 

“Name?”

 

“Kwon Yuri.”

 

“Age and Birthday?”

 

“18 and- Hey I can write them down on my own. Give me it.”

 

“No, answer and don’t move from your place or I will tape you down to the couch if necessary.

 

“Well I would like to see you try.” I said as I crossed my arms.

 

 

And I learned to never play around with this guy. He tied me….to the couch….with a rope.../cries/

 

“Okay moving on. Birthday.”

 

“5 December.”

 

“Any pets?”

 

“Yes a dog named Minho.”

 

He looked up to me with an unamused face. “Are you kidding me?”

 

“Do you think im kidding with you when you already tied me up to the couch? Do you really think so?!”

 

*ting tong*

 

“Looks like Sulli’s here ey.” I .

 

He rolled his eyes and went to check who was at the door. Of course it was Sulli. Ugh if only I can hear their lovey dovey conversation, I can use it to all day. Minho closed the door and went sitting back at his original place without Sulli.

 

“Why didn’t you let her in?”

 

“….”

 

“Hello, I aint talking to the wall you know.”

 

“Moving on..”

 

“Hey I asked you something.”

 

“It doesn’t matter okay.”

 

“Did you fight with her?”

 

“No.”

 

“Then?”

 

“Can we not talk about it. Let’s just move on with the questions. Do-“

 

I used my foot that wasn’t tied up and kicked the papers in his hands. “Answer meeee I wanna know!!!”

 

“Omg youre one bucket full of childish.”

 

“Well youre gonna end up like a bucket full of fried chicken if you don’t tell me what’s going on.”

 

“Okay fine. We had a small argument okay. “

 

“About what?”

 

“About the future…”

 

“Oh… you guys are planning on marriage already?”

 

“What?!”

 

“Well, you clearly said future and you two are togeth-“

 

“Wait let me clear this up. Me and Sulli are not together.”

 

“But she said-“

 

“If you hear any rumors about me, make sure to confirm it with me first. Don’t go around assuming. Understood?”

 

“Yes sir.”

 

“and stop calling me sir. You’re in school premises, not boot camp? We’ll continue this tomorrow. Go wash up and get some rest.”

 

“Actually I have plans tonight and i—WOAH!” Minho carried me over his shoulder before I could even finish my sentence.

 

“PUT ME DOWN!!!”

 

He finally threw me onto my bed and headed towards my door. “Youre not going anywhere young lady. Oh I almost forgot, curfew at 9. Be any later than that and youll get suspended. Nights.” He shut the door and locked it from the outside.

“Ugh. Egoistic bastard. My little Minho mummy is so sorry she couldn’t meet you tonight……..ugh, I should consider changing his name.”

 

 

I took a small shower and took out some dye hair packaging in my bag. Kai handed me some this morning saying if I want to start anew, might as well start with a new me.

 

To: Kai

 

Hey, should I dye it blonde or red?

 

From Kai:

 

How about Minho’s hair colour?

 

To: Kai

 

NOT AMUSED

 

From: Kai

 

Im serious.

 

To: Kai

 

It’s a no for me.

 

From Kai:

 

How about blue?

 

To Kai:

 

How about brownish blonde. I edited a pic of me. Im sending it to you now.

 

3451740_1390006952407.11res_306_408.jpg

 

From Kai:

 

It actually looks good on you. I send it to Hayoungie and she said that you will look nicer if you straightened your hair too.

 

To Kai:

 

Ikr. Say hi to Hayoung for me. Okay brownish blonde and straight. Got it. See you tmr Kai.

 

I threw my phone to my bedside table and took out the materials I needed.

 

“. I need a bowl from the kitchen.” I cursed under my breath.

 

I tried to think of ways on how to communicate with that alien. “I don’t have his cellphone number nor do I have the keys to open up the door….” I sighed. “If there is only a way I can enter his room and call him…..” My eyes travelled across the room and landed on it. “The windows!”

 

I opened up the windows widely and stretched my body out the window to see whether his windows were close or not. “Wide open…just what I need.”

 

I began my business. I took a deep breath and hypnotized myself to stay calm. “Okay Yuri. Don’t look down. If you ever fall, sue Minho. Okay? Got it. Omg the things I do for a simple plastic bowl.” I climbed onto the bottom part of the window and stabilized myself. “Okay great. Now do a humongous leg stretch and don’t look down!!!!”

 

I quickly leaped to the next window and fell into Minho’s room. “Thank god I didn’t die.” I mumbled to myself. As I removed my hands from my face and opened my eyes, I saw some blur figure of a human. My vision took some time to focus and it was then that my jaws drop.

 

“AHHHHHH!!!!!”

 

HEY GUYSSS HEHEHEH SO I HOPE YOURE LOVING THE STORY. IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME BEFORE I CAN UPDATE BECAUSE THEYRE SOME ALTERATIONS NEEDED TO BE MADE. I KNOW I KIND OF ABANDONED "BLACK" AND "ADOPTED LOVER" BUT IM REALLY PREPARED FOR THIS ONE SO PLEASE STAY AND READ ON OKAY HEHE THANK YOU <33333