3.

Four Walls of Love.

Sorry if it's a short chapter hehe~ Enjoy!

 

 

CHAPTER 3

 

“Ugh why is my bed so hard ugh. GOD! Can this get any worst?! Where’s my pillow..” Yuri mumbled to herself with her eyes shut. Her hand scampered around for her pillow in where she thinks she is, in her bed.

 

Her head came in contact with the door, knocking some senses into her brain. “OW!” She crouched into a ball rubbing her head. She lifted her head and her small eyes pried open. “Where am i?” She analyzed her surroundings. “Why am I here?” She stood up with not much knowledge of where she’s at. She then notices the door and realized that she’s outside her dorm. Her hands crawled into her back pocket and she took out the keys. She unlocked the door and walked into the dorm unstable. She flung the keys on the floor and drop onto the couch.

 

“ARGHHHHH” She groaned.

 

Minho’s door opened and he came out after a fresh shower. “Good morning.” Minho said as he dried his hair with a light blue towel.

 

Yuri lifted her head. She was definitely displeased to see him in the early morning. Not to mention how her head is throbbing from her hangover. She picked herself up and headed towards her room.

 

“No reply?” Minho asked only to irritate her more.

 

Yuri rolled her eyes and faced Minho, potraying a forced smile. “Hah, good morning to you too.” She opened her room door and went in, making sure to slam it loudly after entering.

 

Minho chuckled to himself. “So rude.”

 

 

 

 

*ting ting*….*ting ting*…*ting-

 

“OH SHUT UP!” Yuri grabbed her phone that was on her bedside table and flung it on the floor. She pulled her body up and looked to the clock lightly without any intentions of rushing to class. “First day I’m late for class. Second day, it’s still the same.” She murmured to herself and went to the washroom.

 

 

 

“Ms Kim?”

 

“Here.”

 

Ms Nam is already in class to start lessons and is currently taking attendance.

 

“Mr Choi?”

 

“Here.”

 

“May I ask?”

 

“Sure.” Minho said coolly.

 

“Where is your roommate?”

 

“I-“

 

“IM HERE! Im here im here im here phew.” Yuri walked clumsily into the class and ran to her seat.

 

“Well good to see you so EARLY for class Ms Kwon.”

 

Yuri just gave off a totoro smile eventhough she sense a 100% sarcasm quality in Ms Nam’s voice.

 

“Okay since everyone is here, let’s start classes. So today…”

 

 

-minho-

 

As per usual, the five of us started our chatting session again.

 

“Yo Minho. What happened yesterday? I saw Yuri sleeping outside the dorm.” Jonghyun whispered.

 

“Omg. Did you guys had a couple fight?” Taemin, the youngest in terms of bday, spouted out nonsense.

 

“No we did not. She came back drunk after Sulli left.”

 

“Eyyy is that Sulli’s name I hear?” Taemin teased, earning a stinging pinch from me. This guys love to tease me about Sulli. I don t get why. Sulli and I are just close friends and they’re treating it like we’re in a relationship or something.

“What did you guys do huh?”

 

“Taemin, one more word and ill tape your mouth.” I said.

 

“Fine.”

 

“Okay back to topic. Wow, first day and she’s already gotten drunk in campus.” Onew expressed his matured thoughts.

 

“Yeah, it’s so disappointing to see a hot girl getting so wasted on her first day. Don’t you think so Key?” Jonghyun nudged Key who had been silent and keeping a straight face since just now.

 

“Yeah whatever…”

 

He’s acting weird. “Hey, what’s wrong with you? You sound like you are going through a hango…..oh you did not drink with Yuri last night.” Why didn’t I figure this out earlier?

 

“It was impromptu okay! We didn’t plan anything. I was bummed out about some things and I coincidentally bumped into her. She was searching for Kai’s dorm and she looked kind of upset too so I suggested ‘Hey why don’t we go get a drink’ then she said ‘sounds great!’ then we went to the nearest rice cake cart and got drunk together and shared some stories and im not telling you guys what they were…”

 

“woah….just woah….Key you do realize you basically spilled out your secrets to a stranger right?” Onew said carefully.

 

“She’s not a stranger. I know everything that there is to know about her and she’s very kind and sweet and I like her attitude and this mama diva is not easily pleased by girls okay! Now shut up. My head’s throbbing.” Key said and dunked his head into his arms.

 

When all of us started to do our own things, I took a chance to glance back to see what Yuri was doing, not because I was interested or whatever, and she too was sleeping away. Although I dislike her a lot, im actually very curious about her…