7.

Four Walls of Love.

UPDATED! ~~~~~~~~

 

As we walked side by side, I hesitated to say something but it just doesn’t seem like it was the perfect time to talk about it.

 

“Ahjusshi, one packet of spicy rice cakes please and a plate of omurice. What do you want Minho?” She asked as she tiptoed to order.

 

“One bowl of black bean noodles please.” I said to the uncle.

 

“Eating here or take out?”

 

“Should we eat here?” Yuri asked.

 

“Yeah we should.” I didn’t want to eat at home because I don’t want her to bury herself in the room again. She needs some exposure to the outside to cheer her up and maybe I could take the chance to apologize too.

 

 

After dinner, we took the long way back to the apartment.

 

I glanced at her who was walking lazily beside me. This is my chance.

 

“Yul- I mean Yuri.” . Why did my tongue rolled out that name so naturally?

 

“Hah, it’s okay Minho. You can call me Yul if you want to.” She said as she looked down to her shoes.

 

I cant talk to her this way. She’ll be hiding her tears again by hanging her head. “Hey let’s sit over there.” I pointed to a bench that was placed under a blossom tree.

 

“So, I just wanted to apologize to you. Sorry.”

 

“For what?”

 

“I kind of misunderstood.”

 

“…Key told you huh?”

 

“Yeah….”

 

“It’s okay. The past is the past. He’s something I cant bring to life again no matter how hard I pray or how much I shed my tears. It’s useless.”

 

“Hey. It may seem that way but your love for him is still alive meaning he’s still with you in there.”

 

She played with her feet as she took a deep breath in. “I guess so..” She sniffed and that’s when her tears started rolling down her rosy cheeks. “I just missed him so much….”

 

My heart felt the urge to just hug her and tell her that everything will be alright but knowing that her heart is someone else’s, just crushed it badly.

 

“I-“

 

“Yuri!”

 

I looked up and saw Kai running towards us,

 

He kneeled down infront of her to look at her face. “Where were you? I was waiting you you at the animal care centre for so long. Why are you crying?”

 

She lifted her head, “Kai… I miss him….” She cried and flung her arms around Kai, tightly embracing him.

 

Ouch?

 

Kai eyed me and nodded at me signaling to me saying that I should go. Honestly, I didn’t want to. She was pouring her emotions to me. Why the must you come and ruin everything ugh. Hence, I had no choice.