Chapter 8: Hide

Suicide Love Note

Cha Baro. This guy has been talking to me for an hour straight and I've managed to keep all my secrets even if he kept asking about them. But somehow I find him comforting and nice. 'It's late. Maybe it's best if you go home now, your parents are probably worried sick.' I freeze at the thought of coming home late and my father punishing me. 'No, it's ok. I'd like to stay here.' 'You want to sit here all night? I have to sleep too, you know.' He stands and I reach for his arm, but back down. I have to go home eventually. The later I go home to angrier my father would be. 'You have to promise me one thing.' I look at him. 'Don't die on me.' I look away and sigh. 'I guess.' This guy has ruined everything. There goes everything I planned. How will I face Jimin now. I lied to him and even weirder I kissed him. The thought of kissing him finally got through to me and I start to blush. 'Well, I'll see you around. If you ever need me, I live at number 11.' I nod. 'You know, you could thank me.' Baro smiles. 'Sorry, I don't know if that's the right thing to do right now.' I look at him with a sarcastic face as if I'm joking with him, but I meant it. He went downstairs and I followed. His door was right in front of the staircase to the roof. No wonder he noticed me going up. 'So, at which number do you live?' I hesitate if I should answer this question. I don't want him to ever stand in front of my door and my father thinking he's my boyfriend or something. 'I live at number 32, but I'll go to you if I need you.' I wasn't even planning to ever go to him, but it was the only thing I could think of to say to prevent him from visiting me. 'Goodnight.' he says and he puts up a charming smile. 'Goodnight.' 

'Where the were you?' my father comes at me with stomping feet. I close the door behind me. 'I was out.' I had to keep everything that happened a secret. If he hears about me going to Jimin, even kissing Jimin and meeting the other members or even meeting Baro, I don't know what he'll do to me. And if he hears about me trying to commit suicide, he'll probably laugh at me. That's the kind of ed up person he is. 'Out? What do you mean out? How dare you to make me wait?' I knew it. He couldn't care less about me. If I got kidnapped by a stranger, he wouldn't care. If I got ran over by a car, he wouldn't care. Even if my body got pierced by a giant blue unicorn that travels by rainbow, he wouldn't care. This man is heartless. 'Get in bed now!' I don't move an inch. Was I rebelling? 'You naughty girl.' he gets a smile on his face. 'You want it right here, right now?' Before I can protest, my body's pushed against the floor. 

I wake up by the sound of my cellphone vibrating. It must be Jimin. I ignore it and wait for the vibrating to stop. A minute after it stopped I hear the sound of receiving a text message. I grab my cellphone and read it. 

"Hyeri-ah, Tuesday we're having a

fansign event in the neighborhood.

Wanna visit us? We'll pay the bus

for you if it's needed. Where do

you live actually?"

I knew this would happen. The boys won't leave me alone. Why are they being so nice to me. I would love to go, but I know it's not the best idea. I decide to write back. 

"Oppa, I'm really happy that you 

guys care for me, but I'm not coming.

It's better to forget me. I will only

cause you pain. You've done 

enough. Thank you."

I sighed. It's for the best. I would love to be with him, but it's my own fault I can't. Besides, I kissed him. How can I even face him after that. He's acting like nothing happened, though.

"We're not going to leave you

alone like this. I know it's hard,

for all of us, but we really want

to do everything we can to help 

you. You're dear to us." 

Dear to them? He must be joking. We've only known eachother for one day. It was just yesterday when he came running to me at school and I got invited to their dorm. It was just yesterday that I had my first kiss with an amazing, talented and gorgeous idol. It was just yesterday I tried to kill myself and this random guy, Cha Baro, annoyingly stopped me. So much has happened. So many tears fell. I decide to not react. It's for the best. I put my phone away again and get out of bed to take a shower. 

'Song Hyeri!' as I walk out of the front door Baro comes at me with a big smile. 'You! What are you doing if front of my door? How long have you been standing here?' I desperately look around to see if there is any sign of my father. 'I just passed by.' I look at him angrily. 'Ok, I've been passing by multiple times today.' My heart sinks. My father left this morning. They didn't meet, did they? I panick. 'Do you have any idea how dange-' I stop talking. I don't want to give him the feeling that something bad could happen if he's near this house. 'Just.. Just wait for me to visit you. Please.' I look at him and see his eyes becoming rather mellow and sad. 'I had the feeling you'd never come by, so I decided to come to you.' He looks at me like a sad puppy and I can't help but notice how babyfaced he is, despite his age, voice and body. 'Where are you going?' he smiles again. 'Just out.' I wasn't going anywhere really. I just wanted to leave this house as soon as possible. Like almost everyday. 'Can I come with you?' he asks me and looks at me with his big puppy eyes. 'Sure.' I say. I don't even know why. I would probably feel bad all day if I'd just reject him like that.  


Oh no, what did I do?

This whole Baro thing is getting out of hand. Even I start to almost ship him with Hyeri more than I ship her with Jimin.

No, she must end with Jimin! >0< No, with Baro! :c Why can't she have both.

Seriously guys, this wasn't planned.

But it does feel a little more dramatic and epic.

Even I don't know which one she will choose at the end.

IF she's even alive at the end ;)

Tell me, who do you ship Hyeri with?

Both feel like awesome love stories, I can imagine people doubting which couple they like more.