Chapter 2: Friday

Suicide Love Note

'Guys!' Jimin shouts again. 'Aish.' he stands up holding the letter and makes his way to the living room. 'Jung Kook-ah. This letter.' 'What is it, hyung?' Jimin hands the letter over to Jungkook and gives him time to read it. 'Wow.' Jungkook looks at Jimin. 'Nice fan you got there.' 'No fool, read this part again.' Jimin sounds serious. Jungkook nods. 'What could it mean?' Namjoon makes his way through the living room. 'Hyung.' Jimin fetches the letter out of Jung Kook's hands and pushes it inside Namjoon's, 'What?' 'Read it, hyung.' Again Jimin gives him time to read it. 'I understand what's bugging you.' Namjoon nods after reading the letter. 'Guys, come here for a sec!' Namjoon voice echoed through the dorm. The Bangtan Boys members seem to only respond to their leader, Namjoon. They all gather in the living room. 'Listen up. Jimin received a weird fanmail.' Namjoon explains. 'Deaththreats?' Yoongi asks looking suprised at Jimin. Jimin shakes his head. 'This person says she doesn't have much time left and that's why she wrote me this letter. What could it mean?' 'Is she in danger?' says Jin after the letter was handed to him. 'I don't think you should take it so seriously. Maybe, she just wants our attention.' Jungkook folds his arms. 'But what if it's true? Then there's really something wrong.' 'Maybe she's ill?' Taehyung says. 'Or maybe, she's going to commit suicide or something.' Hoseok added. Everyone is silent for a few seconds. 'Even if somethings wrong, what do you want to do about it?' Yoongi says after he read the letter, which was handed to him after Jin finished reading. Jimin looks at Namjoon. 'Any ideas, leader?' Namjoon looks at Jin. 'Any ideas, oldest hyung?' Jin sighed. 'You're the leader, aren't you.' 'What's her name?' Hoseok asks. Taehyung, who is holding the letter, inspects it thoroughly from both sides, but couldn't find a name. 'Oh, wait, maybe it's on the envelope.' Jimin runs back to his room. 'This is the envelope, right? , I can't remember clearly.' he mumbles, 'no wait, I'm sure this is the one.' He turns the envelope around and sees a name in the corner. 'It's Song Hyeri! Song Hyeri!' he runs back to the others. 'Song Hyeri? We could try to look her up on facebook.' Namjoon says. They all reach towards their smartphones. 'I got one.' Hoseok is the first one to find a name. 'Isn't she a little old?' Jungkook reached the same page. 'Maybe that's it! She's old, so she's going to die soon! Well, Jimin always had a thing for older women.' Yoongi laughs. 'Knock it off, hyung.' Namjoon scrolls through the rest of the names. 'There are too many, Jimin. I don't think we can find her like this.' 'Well, she called you oppa, right? So she must be younger than you.' Jin remarked. 'It still leaves a few options. I still think we can't find her like this.' Taehyung says. 'And still, what are you going to do if we find her?' Jungkook looks at Jimin, 'we can't do anything for her, right? We don't know who she is, where she lives or if she even lives in Korea.' Jimin looks down. 'I guess, we'll have to leave it then.' he sounds worried and sad at the same time. 

'Song Hyeri.' Jimin whispers as he searches through the facebook pages at night. Jungkook's already fast asleep. 'What if she doesn't even have facebook?' he mumbles. He decides to look up her name on other social media, but there still were a few Song Hyeri's who were younger than he was. He is about to give up, when he hears a silent knocking on the door of his room. 'May I come in?' Jin whispers, so he doesn't wake Jungkook. 'Hyung?' Jimin sits up straight. 'I knew you wouldn't be sleeping. You're worried aren't you?' he asks. Jimin nods as he looks down again. Jin takes a seat on his bed. 'If you want we could look for her together. If it isn't too late already. If we must, we could even personally look for her outside if we're ever free from our scedule.' Jimin is touched by his words. 'Thank you, hyung.' Jimin smiles lightly, 'should we tell the others?' Jin shakes his head. 'Let's keep it a secret for now.'

The last schoolday. Well, that was what I had planned at least. Has Jimin received my letter already? I suddenly feel a little embarresed. Maybe he didn't even receive it. I start doodling a sketch of Jimin and Taehyung in my notebook, while the teacher goes on about the Korean War. Maybe he thinks I'm just some crazy person. Or maybe he doesn't care at all. Could be. Probably. He has too many other stuff to worry about. The bell rings and I decide to go to the rooftop to eat my lunch there. It is a little cold, but that doesn't bother me. I love the feeling of being outside, whether it was cold or not. Everything is better than home. My house is just like a cage with nowhere to hide and nowhere to run. I walk towards the edge to take a better look at the scenery, which wasn't much, because there was a huge building at the other side of the street. I hold on to the railings, lean forward and I close my eyes, to feel the wind better. I breathe in. 'Yah! Song Hyeri! Don't jump! Don't!' I open my eyes, due to the shock and turn around. 'W-what do you mean? I wasn't trying-' I can't talk anymore.


Huehue, like the story? 'Yah! Song Hyeri!' romantic isn't it? But wait, THERE'S MORE :D But you'll just have to wait~

I hope you enjoy and continue reading my story~