Chapter 5: Glass

Suicide Love Note

I walk past a glass building and I see my reflection. I stop walking to take a look at myself. I look different from my usual self. Prettier and more confident. Suddenly, I feel insecure about my appearance. Should I go back and change? This was the best outfit I could pull out of my closet. Since my mom and dad don't like buying stuff for me, I don't have many clothes. The only clothes I have are pretty dull and normal. Sometimes my father buys me underwear. Not the normal black ones I used to wear, but colorful thongs made of satin. I can't let them find out about my father. Just one day. Just keep te secret for one day and after that I can sleep forever. I stop looking at myself and make my way to the entrance of their building and ring the bell after taking a few breaths. 'Hyeri-ah?' I flinched at the happy tone in his voice. 'Yes. It's me.' I say, while holding my breath. The door opens by itself and I walk in. I guess I'll have to take the stairs. I can hear the boys talking while walking up the stairs. My heart starts to beat like crazy hearing their voices. I still can't believe what was happening. Isn't this what every fan dreamed of? Why is a person like me getting this oppertunity? I'm just a liar. I stop walking after I realise this, but Jimin comes down the stairs and pulls me with him. 'Come one, slowpoke!' I widened my eyes and forget all about the thoughts that just came to mind. He pulls me inside and my heart flutters at the present of the Bangtan Boys members.It flutters more when I see Jimin smiling at me while letting go of my arm. I stare at them and can't say a word. I realise that I might look weird and bow my head politely. 'Hello.' I stutter. They all bow back to me and start introducing themselves. 'I'm Bangtan Boys' leader and rapper, Rap Monster. But call me Namjoon.' Namjoon smiles at me and I smile back. 'I'm Bangtan Boys' visual and oldest hyung, Jin. Well, in you're case, oldest oppa. Nice to see you again. You can call me Jin or Seokjin, whatever you want.' I bow politely again. 'I'm Bangtan Boys' charismatic rapper, Suga. But please, call me Yoongi.' I keep bowing my head after each introduction. 'I'm Bangtan Boys' dance monster and rapper, J-hope. But right now it's just Hoseok.' 'I'm Bangtan Boys' vitamin and singer V, but for you it's Taehyung.' 'Or alien.' Hoseok remarks. I giggle. 'I'm Jungkook, the maknae! Nice to meet you! I'm the power maknae of Bangtan Boys.' Jungkook seems really energized. 'I'm Bangtan Boys' Jimin, the y and cute main dancer and main singer. Thank you for all the support until now.' I feel tears are leaving my eyes again and their energetic faces turn sad. 'No, don't worry guys. I'm just so happy.' They all walk up to me and give me a grouphug. 'I'm just Song Hyeri. That's it.' They all laugh with me. 

'Who's going to help me with cooking?' Jin looks at us. 'I'll go.' I say while standing up. 'I'll go.' Namjoon stands up and sighns me to sit down again. 'So, noona, what kind of illness do you have?' It falls quiet in the room. I look at the floor as if I'm sad, but in my mind I stress. Before I could even make up an answer, Yoongi opens his mouth. 'Let's not talk about the illness for a while, ok?' Jungkook nods. 'Sorry.' he says. 'I'm fine.' I smile at him seeing how troubled he looks. 'This is the first time we're having a female guest visiting our dorm.' Taehyung says while he's intensely staring at me. 'Most of us cleaned the dorm just for you.' Hoseok gives Taehyung a sarcastic look and stands up, 'do you want a tour around the house?' I stand up. 'Yes please.' We start with Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin's room. It's pretty neet. After that Hoseok takes me to his room, which he shares with Taehyung. One side of the room was perfectly clean, but the other side had me worried a bit. 'The clean side is mine.' Hoseok says after reading my face. I giggle. At last I was brought to Jimin and Jungkook's room. It's really messy, but I expected that already. I discover a BIGBANG poster hanging above Jimin's bed. I smile at the poster, since I already knew he's a big BIGBANG fan. 

'Not to be mean or anything. Shouldn't you go home now? Aren't your parents worried? Besides we should be careful too. Our manager doesn't know you're here and as creepy as it sounds there might be some fans right outside this building.' Yoongi looks me. 'Yeah, you're probably right.' A sudden wave of sadness falls over me. I won't be able to ever see them again. I bid them farwell and hug them. 'Thank you so much. I can finally die happy.' That remark leaves them all silent again. 'Don't be sad. You did your jobs. I've had a great life.' I said that with honest feelings. Even if they think it's for another reason. I meant every word I said. After saying goodbye I make my way to the door. It begins now. My suicide.


Epicness starts now! Another depressing chapter. It wasn't too Jimin x Hyeri focused. That will come later!~