Chapter 7: Tears

Suicide Love Note

Hyeri leaves Jimin's lips. She looks at him with a serious look. Jimin looks back with wide eyes, which are still red and wet from his tears. Hyeri doesn't say a word, takes the umbrella out of his arms and she runs away without looking back. 'H-hyeri-ah!' Jimin's voice shakes. 'Hyeri..' she dissapears from his sight. He makes fists, clenches his teeth and hits a lantern, which is the nearest to him at the moment. He moves closer to the latern and bangs his head against it. He's confused, but not about the kiss. He just doesn't want her to die. He curses. 'Life is just too harsh.' On one hand, he wishes he had never met her and that he never went to look for her. But on the other, he's happy he has found her, to at least bring her some happiness before she dies. He doesn't mind the kiss at all, he doesn't feel anything. He's knows this person now. He knows she admires him. And he knows she's going to die soon. 'Jimin.' Jin and Namjoon walk towards him. They're both wearing jackets against the rain. Namjoon puts an extra jacket over Jimin, who's still leaning against the lantern. 'I'm sorry, Jimin.' Jin pats him on the back. Jimin doesn't say a word. They have no idea about what just happened, but they read the atmosphere and understand that Jimin must be sad about the death of his fan. It makes them sad too. It makes the others feel sad too. Jimin finally leaves the lantern and walks back to the dorm followed by his hyungs. None of them speak. 'Hyung.' Jungkook looks up as the 3 members open the front door and get it. Jimin is drenched and cold, his eyes were red and swollen. Jimin lays his eyes on Jungkook. 'You-' Jimin says when he notices Jungkook eyes are red too. Jungkook smiles lightly. 'Not just me. Hoseok hyung and Taehyung hyung are comforting eachother in their room and Yoongi hyung went to bed, but he didn't look too bright either. Are you okay?' Jimin's eyes fill with tears again, seeing he's not the only one who's affected this badly by the situation. Jungkook stands up to comfort Jimin. 'It's so much harder now that I've met her.' Jimin cries.

'What do you think you're doing?'  I open my eyes at the shock and almost lose my balance. A boy, standing in the doorway, looks at me. He doesn't look shocked or anything, he looks angry, which confuses me. 'I..' I try to explain myself. He walks up to me. No, no, no, no. I turn around and decide to jump before he could reach me. 'Yah!' he pulls me off the edge. He's faster then I thought. 'Are you really planning to make a waste of your life?' He drops me on the floor and he looks down at me. I start to lose my cool. 'Yes!' I yell at him and try to get up. 'Are you stupid?' he sounds less angry, but more worried now. 'Who are you anyway? And how did you even get here? I don't remember you living here!' I sound angry. 'I moved in here recently and saw you go up the stairs.' 'So you decided to just randomly follow me?' He nods. 'Yup.' I turn around and look down again. '.' I cuss. He holds my wrist, which forces me to turn my body towards him. 'Name?' 'Why do you care?' I pull my arm away. I look at him from head to toe. His hair's blonde and he looks really stylish. He could've been an idol, if he wasn't already. 'Don't be this rude towards your saviour.' 'Saviour? No one asked you to come and 'save' me!' I feel angry again. 'Trust me, I saved you just now.' he smiled. My frustration rises and I feel like crying again. 'You're going to catch a cold. Look at you, you're drenched. Let's go inside.' He grabs my arm and pulls me towards the exit of the roof. I don't raise my voice anymore and feel defeated. He closes the door behind us and signs me to sit down against the wall. From where we were standing no one could see or hear us. I do as he says. 'You want to talk about it?' He sits down in front of me. I look away. 'No.' He sighs with a little smile forming on his face. 'Stubborn person. Let's just say, suicide is never the option.' I feel anger coming over me again. 'How would you now! Some people have good reasons to leave this horrible planet!' I yell at him. He puts his finger in front of his lips and ignores what I said. 'People are going to hear us if you yell that loud.' He sticks his hand out. 'The name is Baro, Cha Baro. Nice to meet you.' I look at his hand, wondering if I should grab it or not. Before making up my mind he grabs my hand and shakes it. 'Song Hyeri.' I say defeated again. 'Cha Baro is a really unusual name.' 'It is, isn't it? Well, it's a nickname, but I like it better than my real name, so please just call me Baro in the future.' He smiles at me and I'm confused at the way he's deals with the situation. 'So, you live here too?' he says to break the silence again. 'Yeah, at the other side.' 'I moved in here a few days ago.' 'You live alone?' 'Yes, I'm a collage student you know. I'm guessing you're still in highschool and live with your parents.' I blow my cheeks. 'Is it that obvious?' 'Not really, you look pretty mature.' he smiles again and I feel my inside getting warm. Why is he being like this? This guy. 'You probably feel like no one cares about you. But I'm sure there is someone. And if there isn't, I'll care about you. Cheer up, ok?'


Kekekeke, Baro, my second ultimate bias (right behind Jimin oppa) is making his first appearance.

It's still such a sad story, but don't worry, from here on out it'll become happier. 

The Bangtan members are such cuties, crying together. Do you think this story is realistic?

Do you think Idols would really react to a letter like that etc?

Let me now in the comments~