Chapter IX

Seungri's Dating Scheme
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER IX

EVERLAND: ROLLERCOASTER OF EMOTIONS

 

Seungri shyly walked beside Jiyong. It was so surreal for him. It feels like all those romantic dates that he watched on dramas. Maybe it feels better than how he’d cry on each sad scene and laugh on happy ones. Probably an elated feeling more than how he felt when they watched Goong and became closer than ever. It was that crazy, Seungri’s heart was on a constant high.

 

Jiyong was looking at Seungri, who has his eyesight on the surroundings and oblivious of the older’s actions. He was grinning on the sight of Seungri and his instincts to wander around.

 

“Hyung, let’s go at that ride.”

 

“O—“

 

Before even Jiyong can say yes, Seungri pulled him on the railings that unusually doesn’t have people in line. Since Jiyong rented the whole park for themselves.

 

***

 

Rolling X-Train:

Attraction of experiencing two 360 rotations, screw course, and boomerang course.

 

Jiyong gulped while reading the ride’s description in the park map. He looked up into the huge railings of the ride before sitting down beside Seungri. He felt dizzy just thinking about being in this dangerous ride. But he would do everything just to please Seungri, so he buckled up and waited to die. At least he would die beside Seungri, right? Maybe Jiyong went crazy already, but one look at Seungri’s face that’s filled excitement, his fear was washed away.

 

“Hyung! This is so cool!”

 

“Yeah—“

 

“Hyung, you’re not feeling well? Are you okay?”

 

“Yes, I am okay.”

 

“Are you—“


The operator of the ride shouted loud, which stopped their conversation.

 

“You guys are ready? Enjoy! 1… 2… 3! Bye-bye!” The operator said while waving her hands on the couple.

 

Seungri was actually scared, but he knows that rides like this initiates skin ship so he insisted to ride this one. And riding rollercoaster’s take him back to one of the rollercoaster rides he’s ever been. And he’s ashamed that his girl-like screams have been watched by Japanese fans, heck maybe even his international fans have heard it already. It was almost traumatic.

 

The ride started smoothly, its a straight track at first then it turned right. When the ride was going up, both Jiyong and Seungri’s hands brushed unto each other for several times. Jiyong wanted to hold that hand, but maybe he shouldn’t so he just shrugged off the idea.

 

Before they reach the peak, Seungri abruptly held Jiyong’s hand. He intertwined his fingers on the gaps between the elder one. Jiyong was shocked but he’s trembling in fear so he just tightly held his maknae’s hand. Without any thought other than the scary rollercoaster.

 

After reaching the peak, it wasn’t a deep fall but it was a sharp left and the speed was increasing rapidly. Screams are slowly being heard. The fall happened and Seungri closed his eyes while feeling the fast breeze of air and Jiyong’s tight grip on his. It seems like his world is spinning, it is literally when they passed through the first 360 degree loop. Both of them can’t contain their screams anymore so they shouted deafening sounds. They were both scared, obviously, but manly enough to admit that they weren’t.

 

“I like you!”

 

Jiyong inserted those words on his screams, hoping that Seungri would catch up on them but the younger himself is screaming too so he obviously cannot hear it. Or did he?

 

Two turns and never ending speed have passed, Jiyong feels like a whirlwind has struck him. Seungri on the other hand was clutching his right hand on the bar that is keeping him safe, his left hand was squeezing Jiyong’s right hand who’s respond by tightening it more. Courageously sitting in the front, but scared to death when the ride started. Maybe this was a bad idea after all.

 

Seungri became blank when he heard the word ‘like’ from Jiyong’s mouth. Despite the crazy screams, it seems like his mind filtered everything he heard and remembered that word. He kept on rewiring his brain cells because of that. His own screams have slowly died down and the ride is almost on the end already. Jiyong looked at him and smiled.

 

“This was actually fun!”

 

The younger one can feel blood rushing towards his face, Jiyong’s laugh didn’t help his emotions at all. His blank face have been replaced by his shy one, looking at Jiyong then shifting his gaze on the ground. Seungri wasn’t sure of what he heard, he was in denial of course, because maybe the one that probably Jiyong likes is the ride, and not the one who was with him during the ride.

 

The attendant released the lock on the bars. Making Jiyong and Seungri look at their entangled hands. They stopped for a moment before letting go, in order to lift off the safety bar from their bodies. Jiyong stood first and went out of the ride, then he stretched his right hand in a gentleman way, to help Seungri get out of the ride.

 

Seungri, meanwhile, looked at Jiyong’s hand then at Jiyong’s face. This date is seriously a wrong idea, he can feel his heart beat that seems as fast as the rollercoaster they just rode.

 

Jiyong shook his hand to indicate Seungri that he is waiting. After quite some time, Seungri then grabbed Jiyong’s hand and stood up from the ride. This simple gesture made Jiyong giggle on the inside. So this is what a real date feels like?

 

“Thank you for riding the Rolling X-Train. Have a nice date and a prosperous relationship. We wish to see you again.” The attendant smiled at the two love birds who are still holding each others’ hand.

 

Jiyong noticed the smirk on the attendant’s face and slowly let go of Seungri’s hand. On the other hand, the younger noticed it but he immediately shrugged it off and wrapped his arm on the older’s shoulders.

 

“So where are we riding next, hyung.”

 

“Call me oppa.”

 

“Wh—at?”

 

Seungri removed his arm that is wrapped around Jiyong’s shoulders and gave a slight gap between the two of them. It was an awkward request after-all and Seungri was really surprised.

 

“Oppa.”

 

“But, you’re my hyung.”

 

“I am your oppa for a day.”

 

“So, you’re telling me that I am the girl today?”

 

“Yeah, why not”

 

“But?!? I am the one who is supposed to be courting a girl here, hyung.”

 

, why did I say the word ‘supposed’? I hope he didn’t notice and just let it pass by. Seungri thought.

 

“Supposed? So you aren—“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter