Chapter IV

Seungri's Dating Scheme
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER IV

MOVIE DATE

 

No... I would only do these things to you

 

Seungri pretends to sleep. He pretends and pretends until he felt that Jiyong is already sleeping. Of course this is the best way to escape a question that he doesn't want to answer. But on the contrary he really wanted to, he's just afraid that his heart will be poured out and his feelings that he kept for so long will slip away. Slip away like water poured in the ground. So he pretended, a simple way out. An easy way out.

 

He closed his eyes, his pretty eyes that somewhat rolled some tears on one side of his face.

 

....

 

Jiyong woke up. With a smile on his lips. Looking at the younger in his side. He wanted to wake up every morning like this. Him and Seungri sleeping together everyday. Him and Seungri staying in one roof everyday. Him and Seungri getting married someday.

 

And that could be the best thing that could happen to him. It will mean more than those praises and awards that his songs received. It will mean more than music, which is his first love, his passion, his reason to live for. Because Seungri is more important than music. Because Seungri is now his reason to continue living.

 

Jiyong peeked at the younger who is still sleeping. He sit up properly to stare at the younger.

 

"Seungri-ah... It hurts... I wanted to say this... But..."

 

Jiyong stopped his words. He just kept the words in his heart. Maybe it will be forgotten after burying it. Burying in his own heart. He became contented in looking at the beautiful human being in front of him.

 

Seungri, are you listening? I love you...

 

Seungri's fingers are flicking under the pillow. He's actually awake. He did not sleep a wink. But when he felt that Jiyong is awake, he shut off his eyes and pretended. Like he always do. Like he is an expert in doing that. And maybe he is.

 

......

 

They're back in the dorm. After Jiyong drove the way back, he insisted. He saw Seungri was still sleepy, dark circles are evident below his eyes. So he let him sleep in the car while he is driving back to their dorm.

 

Youngbae saw them entering the dorm.

 

"Where did you two come from? Are you two together? Why did you cancel your schedules Jiyong?"

 

Jiyong replied. "Somewhere. I'm tired Bae, lets talk later."

 

"Oh. Okay. But you need to answer all my questions later. Okay."

 

"Hmmm~"

 

......

 

Youngbae was actually suspicious. He feels that there is something happening but he cannot put a finger to it. He cannot guess it.

 

He knows that his best friend cannot keep a secret to him. And he'll find out sooner or later.

 

......

 

2 days after the beach trip...

 

"Hyung! Do you have schedules for later this night?"

 

"None. Why?"

 

"Let's watch a movie."

 

"Movie?"

 

"Yes. I got two tickets."

 

"Only the two of us?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Why me?"

 

"Hyung we made a deal right."

 

"Oh. What time?"

 

"7pm."

 

"Okay."

 

Jiyong was actually trembling. Movie theaters are filled with people. And being with Seungri inside those places is not ideal at all. He's afraid that some fans might caught them watching together, just the two of them. Only the two of them. He's afraid that the media will see them too, that's a big ruckus on the industry if that happens...

 

But the most important thing for Jiyong is that he mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter