Chapter II

Seungri's Dating Scheme
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER II

LOVE IS INDEED PAINFUL

 

Jiyong sulks in his room. He did not have any schedule that's why he can stay in his room. Moping at what he did, said and agreed on. But most probably not moping on those things but on the fact that his maknae will be courting somebody. Somebody. And yes, Jiyong is devastated. Tears continuously spilling on his eyes as he remembered the last thing that Seungri said to him this morning.

 

"Hyung! One more thing. Can I practice those things with you?"

 

"Things? What things?"

 

"You know, those things that I should do to her. You'll tell me if it's effective or not."

 

Jiyong did not reply instantly. He was shocked on that plea. He keeps on thinking that why should Seungri do those things to him. To the point of wishing that he did not agree because this will be hard. Hard for him. Jiyong thought that he might not take those things lightly. He might consider those things, real. Real as if it is really for him. Jiyong's fear might come true, that he might fall in love with his maknae all over again. Fall harder than before. And the sad part is that younger did not even know this.

 

"O....okay Seungri."

 

"Okay? As in you agree hyung?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Yes! Thank you hyung! This will be a big help for me!"

 

The younger engulfed Jiyong in a bone crashing hug. And Jiyong felt that this is wrong but right at the same time. He feels butterflies in his stomach, it's weird but as long as he keep this secret he wouldn't have any problem. If he could keep this secret for a long time.

 

"Seungri?"

 

"Hmm..."

 

"Don't forget about returning the favor whenever I need it, okay?"

 

"Okay hyung! I will go now, I still have schedules today. Bye!"

 

And here is Jiyong, alone in his room, sulking, crying and thinking what did he do in his life to deserve this. But in the end, acceptance is the only key. He thought that he is already in that kind of position, so he accepted. He accepted the pain that he will be encountering. Because he loves his maknae too much, and rejecting him will be like hurting him. Jiyong just chose to be hurt, love is painful either way.

 

...........

 

Jiyong woke up from days of slumber after crying so much. Seungri woke him up.

 

"Hyung! Let's go out today!"

 

"Hm~"

 

"It's a beautiful day, let's go out~ Hyungggg!"

 

"Seungri its too early! Let me sleep.."

 

"Hyung, stand up. It's been days since you got out of the house. Let's go! I'll drive."

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"You'll know when we get there. Come on, put on some clothes."

 

Jiyong cannot refuse Seungri's offer. Since he has been sulking, he wanted to see some good view while having a drive with the young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter