Chapter III

Seungri's Dating Scheme
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER III

BEACH HOUSE DATE

 

Jiyong found himself seated on the sand, in front of the setting sun, beside the man he adored for a long time up to now. And he feels so perfect, so happy, and pleased. Mostly happy, but he needs to wake up in this vivid dream, because he knows that this isn't for him but this is for Seungri's her. Not him, but her. Jiyong sheds a tear while staring, not at the sunset, but at the man beside him. The man he wanted to be his. But he is aware that it will not happen, it will never happen.

 

"Hyung! It's beautiful right."

 

"Yes, its so beautiful."

 

Jiyong gazed at the maknae's side profile while saying that the sunset is beautiful. His kind of sunset is beautiful. He is allured by the sun but in his eyes he was more entranced with his maknae, that made him stare at him for a short period of time. Tear dropped from his brown orbs and he  wipes it immediately in case the younger will see it. He just smiled his sadness away and maybe he'll forget all of this. He will forget that he wanted all of this, he liked this too much that he must stop so that he wouldn't hurt himself so much more. Eventually he will stop, and he will be hurt. Hurt, pain, sadness and empty, he will be empty.

 

Seungri leaned into Jiyong. His head on the elder's shoulder. He indeed feels safe in his hyung's shoulder, somehow intimate yet sweet.

 

"Hyung, do you think she would like it if I put her head on my shoulder like this?"

 

Of course Jiyong couldn't speak instantly. He wanted his maknae's head to stay in his shoulder, much longer. Just stay a little bit longer. Or can you stay like that forever.

 

But Seungri removed his head and look at Jiyong's eyes. His eyes questioning the elder on why is he not answering, but Jiyong just stares and stares at Seungri's eyes, no words said, only exchange of inhales and exhales are heard. But someone has to speak, and it is most certainly not Jiyong.

 

“Isn’t that sweet hyung?”

 

“It’s sweet Seungri, she will like it.”

It’s too sweet that my heart will burst into pieces if it continues.

 

And Seungri placed his head again in Jiyong’s shoulders, maybe to let him feel the emotions that he has, that he liked this kind of action more than he expected to be. He wanted to stay much longer. He wanted to stay a little bit longer. Or can I stay like this forever.

 

“Hyung, it’s already dark. I’ll go inside, I still have to cook for our dinner.”

 

“Oh, I’ll help you. Probably she will help you too when you bring her here.”

 

“Is it okay for you to help me?”

 

“Yes. I would love to help you.”

 

“Let’s go in, then.”

 

Seungri is cooking while Jiyong is setting the plates in the table. Without the younger’s knowing, Jiyong fixed the table in a candle-lit dinner setting. He purposely placed it like this so that the younger would have a practice on this kind of setting. But deep inside his heart, he really wanted  to have a candle-lit dinner with his maknae, only Jiyong and him. Him and Seungri. So he found this kind of opportunity and he grabbed it, even though its for practice only. For the girl that Seungri likes. Not for Jiyong. Not for him.

 

Seungri peeked from the kitchen, to look for his hyung and check what he is doing.

 

“Hyu-… Wow!”

 

The table was set in a formal dinner like setting. There were candles and some flowers in the center. He did not know that his hyung knows to do these things too. So he was left in awe while looking at the things that his hyung made.

 

“You like it?”

 

“What’s the occasion?”

 

“Nothing, it’s for you…. for your girlfriend.”

 

“My girlfriend?”

 

“Yes, this is a practice too.”

 

“Oh. Okay. I just want to as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter