Chapter VIII

Seungri's Dating Scheme
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER VIII

TODAY IS THE DAY!

 

Jiyong woke up with an expectant heart. He was hoping that this day would turn out well, their date would be in an amusement park after all. It must be happy, both of them must be happy.

 

It was seven in the morning, of course he did not find the younger in their house. But instead, he found some food in the table with a small note.

 

Jiyong hyung ♡

 

I prepared breakfast for you. I hope this is tasty enough. Happy eating and see you later.

 

- Seungri

 

Jiyong smiled at the thoughtfulness of Seungri. He believed that this note was really for him and with that thought, he even grinned wider. The heart beside his name made his heart jumped up high. Jiyong's name looks so cute in Seungri's handwriting. And the older one is hoping that he would receive more handwritten letters from the younger in the future. Though there is a possibility that Seungri will have his own girlfriend by his side.

 

***

 

Time passed by quickly without Jiyong's knowing. He did his errands and his hidden agendas this morning. So now, he will dress up with comfortable clothes since he will spend a whole day with the younger later. Jiyong's fashion style was cozy enough for an amusement park date, he liked it too much and he unknowingly winked in front of the mirror. He was disgusted with his forced aegyo so he just sighed because Seungri was expert on these things, he is the cute maknae after all. Jiyong then grabbed his car keys and drove his Lamborghini going to Everland.

 

***

 

Seungri, on the other hand, was with Eun Mi the whole morning. He was asking for some advice on how to make this amusement date work, how to make this date worthwhile.

 

Seungri-ah. If you're afraid to tell him that you like him, then just give him some hints. If ever Jiyong oppa wouldn't pick up on those hints then just tell him slowly. Don't say the important things in a fast pace because he might just think that you're joking. Take your time, Seungri-ah. This will go well, don't worry.

 

I hope this really goes well, Eun Mi-ah. Thank you, I'll try my best to tell to hyung everything… Everything he needs to know.

 

Now Seungri was driving, with his Ferrari, to Everland, it's outside Seoul so he left at 11am so that he would be exactly on time. He doesn't want the older one to wait for him so he thought that he should better go early.

 

During the drive, he glanced at the passenger seat and to the masks that they used five years ago. The meaningful blue and yellow knitted cotton that became useful during their trip to Lotte World before. Now, Seungri was determined to have new memories with those masks, he actually wanted to relieve the memories. He is hoping that through those pieces of past events stored in his head, it can be the trigger on professing his love for his hyung.

 

When Seungri hopes, he hopes hard.

 

***

 

Jiyong was now in Everland, of course he should be in time. He wandered off the park alone, but Jiyong made it sure that he’s still near the entrance so that he could surprise the younger.

 

Seungri’s going to be totally surprised on what I did.

 

***

 

Seungri was surprised when he saw the ghost-like place, there is no single guest around. He can only see the resort’s staffs. The younger one was really wondering if the park was closed, because he just booked tickets yesterday and the operator said that it will be open today. Though Seungri felt that it might be closed, he grabbed on the masks and walked towards the entrance.

 

He eagerly asked the staff a question.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter