Chapter VI

Seungri's Dating Scheme
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER VI

ACT LIKE NOTHING'S WRONG?

 

Jiyong rushed to his car, riding it and going to the location that the bartender told him. He was indeed on a rush, but he drove safely to the bar.

 

Before he went out of the car, he wore his sunglasses, hiding his red puffy eyes. Hiding his emotions behind a cover-up, maybe no one will notice, hoping no one will notice. He passed through the guards outside and went inside the establishment quickly.

 

Wanting to find him easily, he looked around first. Then he saw one person there whose head was already lying on the bar counter, right hand gripped around a shot glass while the left one was being used as his pillow. Jiyong immediately knew that was Seungri, just by looking at his back side and his jet black hair. He rushed towards the counter.

 

“Seungri-ya!”

 

Seungri’s head moved a little bit, trying his best to look at the person who is calling him.

 

“Ah! Hyong! Hahaha.”

 

“Let’s go home.”

 

“No. I’m still having fun, don’t you see hyung?”

 

“Let’s just go home okay.”

 

Jiyong cannot stand looking at the younger. After what he have done earlier, he cannot just look at Seungri and feel nothing. No he cannot really do that. All of his emotions are rushing to his heart and his brain, he can’t take it anymore but he tries to manage it because he’s in front of Seungri. No matter how drunk this guy is, he must hold onto his walls and not crumble down.

 

Jiyong helped Seungri walk to the car. Seungri keeps on leaning too much to Jiyong, thanks to his drunken state. And the older can feel his heart beat racing so much faster than before. He’s afraid, so afraid, that after taking Seungri home, he can never talk to him or even go near him again because of one stupid mistake.

 

Jiyong let Seungri seat in the passenger seat beside him. He went in the car, removed his glasses and prepared to drive, when he noticed that the younger’s seatbelt isn’t locked on yet. He carefully pulled the seatbelt and while pulling it, he noticed Seungri’s beautiful face that is right now so close on his own. He noticed his messy hair that looks so y, his eyebrows that looks so perfect, his eyes that are closed that makes the younger looks so peaceful right now, he noticed his nose, how it blows up air everytime he breathes. And especially he noticed Seungri’s lips, those lips that are attached to his own earlier this night, he remembered how soft those lips were and how his heart trembled in his rib cage.

 

Jiyong can’t imagine that he would be this near again to the younger’s lips. He wanted to take it, claim his lips again and again but he knows that it is wrong. He stared again at the younger’s facial features and when he felt that Seungri will move, he immediately pulled the seatbelt and locked it in place.

 

“Seungri. I’m so stupid right…”

 

If only you would know…

 

……

 

The drive was quiet, Jiyong is on the wheel and the younger is beside him. Time to time he wouldn’t notice himself glancing at the younger. Looking at how peaceful he is beside him, no awkwardness right now because the other is sleeping, totally unaware of Jiyong’s stares. Still totally unaware of Jiyong’s heart.

 

They reached home. Jiyong removed his seatbelt and removed the youngers’ after. He opened the passenger door and helped Seungri in getting inside the house up to his room. While walking on the living room, he noticed that Youngbae is not there anymore, so he thought that he is sleeping already. He actually wanted to seek help from his bestfriend but assuming that he is already s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter