Chapter VII

Seungri's Dating Scheme
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER VII

SEUNGRI'S GIRL?

 

 

It struck to Jiyong, the reality, the truth of all these dates. It was never for him, it was for this girl in the living room, visiting Seungri just like a normal girlfriend. She was pretty, a little bit short than his maknae and she has a long black hair that is beautifully laid on her back.

 

She was really Seungri’s taste.

 

That thought just made Jiyong feel more depressed. He also feels horrible, after kissing the younger, he even got the nerve to sleep with him last night. Jiyong wanted to stop everything and rewind until that (un)wanted kiss.

 

It shouldn’t have happened, I shouldn’t have kissed him, I’m so stupid.

 

***

 

Seungri was surprised that Eun Mi visited him. Her name is Park Eun Mi, one of Seungri’s closest friends. The girl that he wanted to be a decoy, the girl that he will be courting as a fake proof that he will really court somebody. But Seungri doesn’t really have someone, he only has Jiyong and he only needs Jiyong.

 

“Seungri-ah!”

 

Eun Mi hugged Seungri tightly, he was aware of the over-all situation of this scheme. She knows that Seungri likes Jiyong. And as a friend, as absurd and crazy it seems, she agreed to this plan. But she thought that this is for her friend, so she shrugged all the doubts away and role played her part.

 

“Eun Mi, what are you doing here? It’s early in the morning.”

 

So her name was Eun Mi. Her actions we’re so graceful and she is indeed beautiful, her name was perfect for her.

 

Jiyong cannot stop his thoughts, it was too much for his heart to handle so his mind was over thinking. He also cannot halt his heart who is currently trembling in his chest. He was in front of Seungri’s door, just watching far away from the two, yet he felt like he was being tortured. The hallow fist in his body is being tormented.

 

So, Seungri will kiss her too. Seungri will bring her to the beach house, cook with her, have a candle light dinner with her. Maybe they will do more than those. Seungri will bring her to the movies. Seungri will—

 

Jiyong cannot afford to look at the two anymore, he feels like bursting because of his thoughts. His thoughts that keeps on haunting him, keeps on nagging him and keeps on tormenting him. He needs to get away from here, he must run away and never come back, never look back. But Jiyong knows too well that he cannot do any of those. He cannot allow  that, he can’t be too far away from Seungri. Even though he knows that it will hurt so bad, Jiyong stayed. Near the younger. Near to his love. Where his rightful place is, where he is supposed to be. Yet it is also the place where he shouldn’t be.

 

Jiyong walked to his room, with his head hanging low. All he wanted was to sleep, and forget. Just forget about the stupid maknae and the deal that he is in. Yet he knows that he tried, he did everything to forget about his feelings to the younger, still nothing happened.

 

He laid down on his bed, his knees are pushed up into his chest, in a fetal position. Because this is comforting, just like he was in the womb, he knows that someone will protect him from the pain. But Jiyong has grown up, now he has no protection from someone, and it made him strong yet vulnerable. Mostly vulnerable. He tried to sleep with the thought that maybe nightmares are better than his reality. And somehow, it is indeed.

 

***

 

“Seungri, where’s Jiyong? How are you?”

 

“We’re not good today, actually.”

 

“Why, what happened?”

 

“Can we talk about this outside, Eun Mi? I’ll just change my clothes and let’s go out, okay?”

 

“Okay. I’ll wait here.”

 

Eun Mi sat in the living room couch, she was waiting for Seungri to fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter