Chapter I

Seungri's Dating Scheme
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER I

WILL YOU HELP ME?

 

Seungri came home. He had a drink and he's happy, so happy that his smile reaches up to his ears. He feel so light-headed, and happy, happy, happy. He knocked on Jiyong's door, while impatiently waiting for his hyung to open it, he forced himself into the room. There he saw Jiyong, sleeping so peacefully. He thought that it is wrong to intrude someone in your sleep but the thought was immediately pushed back of the reason why he knocked the door at the first place. Seungri noticed the space in the left side of the bed, he then decided to just sit there but he ended up laying beside the elder.

 

Seungri noticed his hyung's facial features while sleeping. That Jiyong's skin was too baby like, too soft, too touchable. He wanted to touch it, wouldn't it hurt if he touch him so lightly? He feels so captivated but he restrained himself immediately. While admiring his hyung's facial features, he can feel himself drifting off to sleep. He immediately hugged his hyung while falling into the pit of slumber land. Snuggling tightly just like the old times. Just like the old times.

 

......................

 

Jiyong woke up, his eyes still closed while stretching his arms. He keeps on asking himself on how did he sleep so peacefully, he did not have to change positions to sleep properly. Then when he opened his eyes he noticed a pair of arms engulfing him into a tight hug. He looked at the man, and he smiled immediately when he saw whom these pair of arms belong to. His maknae. He smiled and smiled and even giggled a bit looking at the younger who looks so serene at that moment. Jiyong could not take looking at him anymore so he engulfed the younger to a more tighter hug. He wanted to stay forever in this kind of position, a sweet and tight hug that made Seungri wake up.

 

Seungri pulled back, knowing that he is already invading Jiyong's personal space.

 

"Hyung! I'm so sorry. I did not mean to hug you. I was just sleepy last night and I thought that you were a pillow."

Maybe Jiyong-hyung is the sweetest and cutest pillow I have ever hugged.

 

"It's okay Seungri-ah!"

No it's n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter