two : you make broken glass from scars turn into stars

Run With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

two : you make broken glass from scars turn into stars

Playlist # 2 : Mr.Mr. by Girls’ Generation

 

 

Seoul, South Korea

 

August 2014

 

Yura

 

It was already night time when our bus arrived in Seoul.

 

"I can't believe we're already here!" I jumped out of the bus, earning me a bad look from the bus driver. 

 

"Be careful Yura-ah..." Seol reminded me.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm just so excited!" I squealed. Seol just smiled. 

 

We admired how Seoul looks so beautiful. It looks like just what I watch in my dramas!

 

"I wonder what our room looks like." Seol murmured. "Right! Let's check it now so we can arrange our things and have a good look at the city!" I blabbered out. 

 

I pulled Seol and we walked under the stars. I kept pointing out the streets so that Seol will easily remember how to go home. She has a habit of always ending up lost that's why I memorized every nook and cranny of our street. We stopped at the gates of our new school. 

 

"Wow... Just wow..." Seol awed. "Yeah..." That's the only thing that I can think of too.

 

Before we forgot we have a room, I pulled Seol away from our school. "We'll be able to go inside tomorrow. Don't spazz now." I said, trying to look serious. Seol just smiled. 

 

A few walks were made before we stop in an apartment building. I can see the coffee shop where we will work for our part time across the street. 

 

"So, what floor are we?" Seol asked while pushing the door of the building. A guard was sitting on the front desk. 

 

"May I help you ladies?" He asked. 

 

"Uhm. I'm Shim Yura and this is Park Seol Mi. We are the new tenants for room 4C." I explained to the guard with a smile. 

 

"Oh. That's good. I'm Mr. Im, the guard in charge. There are a lot of SMU students who are tenants here." He smiled. 

 

"Ah yes. We are also going to that school." Seol said softly. "Anyway, it's nice knowing you Mr. Im. See you around." I waved him goodbye and pushed the up on the elevators button. Seol and I waited, talking about our new discoveries when the elevator opened. 

 

The elevator is full... of pretty boys. I gawked at the sight and stared at them. I heard someone clear their throat but I was so engrossed on what's on my front. 

 

"Yura-ah... Move." Seol tugged my hand and pulled me out of the way. The pretty boys just stared at us then one by one went out of the elevator. 

 

I was busy staring at them when I didn't notice that another guy is coming out of the elevator. I pulled Seol next to me unaware that the guy is currently bee lining on me. The guy is holding a bottle of wine while texting. Seol saw the impending disaster so she pulled me away from my place making her switch places with me then the guy bumped on Seol, dropping the bottle of wine on the floor and his cellphone on the spilled wine. Seol landed on the floor with a thud, her left arm plopped onto the shards of the bottle. Seol winced but didn't react more. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter