six : my heart and my breath with trembling steps.

Run With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

six : my heart and my breath with trembling steps

Playlist # 6 : Baby Steps by TaeTiSeo


 

The clock striked 5 PM and classes are dismissed. Yura happily scrambled out of her classroom and ran out of the campus. Ignoring the weird stares of people around, she widely opened the door of the coffee shop and hugged the girl on the counter.

 

"Seol! It's our first girls’ night out! Are you excited?" Yura excitedly asked.

 

The girl just smiled and nodded. Looking at the clock, she eyed the overly excited lady beside her. "It's only 5. My shift ends at 7. You don't have any more class?"

 

"I dropped that subject. Besides, I don't think me and Psychology click well." She nonchalantly explained.

 

"Why did you take it in the first place? It's not even required on your major." Seol softly said.

 

"It's cool! Especially on that drama I’m currently watching. The lead girl’s a shrink! Speaking of… it’s on now!" She replied. Seol rolled her eyes at her and continued to serve drinks. Yura ordered some coffee and sat near the door, her attention focused on her phone.

 

“She’s watching her dramas again.” Seol thought, smiling a little.

 

 

7 PM came and Seol silently went out of the cafe with Yura on tow.

 

"So my dear best friend, ready for some wonderful girls' night out?" Yura wiggled her eyebrows and hugged the girl.

 

"Let's go Yura. Okay?" She just said, amused smile creeping on her face.

 

Riding on the bus was peaceful while both of the girl's share their stories about their first day at school. Arriving at the mall, they can't help but to be amazed. The mall is bigger here than in Busan!

 

"I hope you enjoy shopping Yura. This is your heaven." Seol smiled.

 

Yura dragged Seol here and there. Checking every shop and buying things that they need. The last stop is the cellphone shop.

 

"I pick this! It's the latest model and we can buy it with a plan! I get the color green! You get the purple one!" Yura shoved the phone on Seol's hand.

 

"Isn't this expensive? Can we just buy a simple one?" She asked.

 

"NO!" Her voice raising a little. Some customers eyeing them.

 

Seol just bowed her head in apology and faced Yura.

 

"Alright. We'll get this. Okay? Stop making a scene." She whispered. Yura smiled and handed the phones to the counter. Both of them went out of the shop and sat on a bench.

 

"Selca time!" Yura said in a sing-song voice. Both of them took pictures of each other, laughing and enjoying.

 

"I'll put this picture as my wallpaper! We look both cute here!" Yura said innocently. Seol eyed her phone and decided to change her wallpaper too. She settled for their picture too.

 

"I'm hungry now. Let's find somewhere to eat!" Yura dragged Seol and both walked, arms looped to each other.

 

 

Yixing

 

Having 12 guys to eat outside is chaos. We all agreed to eat at a samgyupsal house near the mall.

 

"Let's seat beside the window." I suggested. The boys settled in time. Loud bickering and laughing enveloped the whole table.

 

"Hey. Is that Yura?" Yifan pointed at the window. It is Yura with Seol. What are they doing here?

 

Kyungsoo stood up and went out of the restaurant. He approached the two and Yura's eye smile appeared meaning that she is happy to see us. Kyungsoo pointed to us and Yura nodded her head. The girl beside her just listened and followed Yura.

 

"They accepted my invitation for dinner. It's cool right?" Kyungsoo smirked and looked at Jongin.

 

Hmmm. Something’s weird between these two guys. The girls settled to seat between me and Sehun. Yura sat down then smiled at me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter