four : i like you the more I get to know you

Run With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

four : i like you the more i get to know you

Playlist # 4 : Troublemaker by Troublemaker

 

 

Sehun

 

I woke up with loud noises outside my room. Joonmyeon hyung is nowhere to be found. I glanced at my clock. 7:30. Ugh. It's too early. My class is still at 10.

 

"Why can't you follow our curfew, Jongin? Please be responsible!" I heard Joonmyeon hyung's voice. 

 

I opened the door of our room and stepped out. I saw Kyungsoo hyung in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. Chanyeol hyung is busy watching the morning news while Baekhyun hyung entered the bathroom. Joonmyeon hyung and Jongin is standing near the front door. I looked at them. 

 

"You know you can't make Jongin follow, right?" I asked Joonmyeon hyung. 

 

"I know Sehun. But he should be responsible. You guys are my responsibility since you two are just starting in the university." He answered. 

 

"Alright hyung. I'll follow. Okay? I just went to the dance studio and I got carried away. I didn't notice the time. Sorry." Jongin bowed.

 

Joonmyeon hyung just sighed. Jongin smirked at me. I just looked at him. 

 

"Yah. Stop staring. I know I'm handsome." Jongin grinned. 

 

"Shut up." I said and went back to my room to continue sleeping.

 

 

It's already 10:30 when I went out of our apartment. Screw being late. I'm sure the professor is not there yet. Yixing hyung said that my teacher in Dance 101 always comes 1 hour late having them experience it before. 

 

I decided to stop by the coffee shop near school. I'm not a fan of coffee and I prefer bubble tea more but the bubble tea shop is far and I'm too lazy to walk. I entered the shop and went directly to the counter. 

 

"Good Morning Sir. May I have your order?" The girl in the counter chirped. I settled for a Caramel Frappe. I gave my order to the girl and made eye contact with her. 

 

"Oh! You're our neighbor!" The girl said, eyes twinkling. I just stared at her. 

 

"I'm in 4C. We had some commotion last night. Do you remember?" She asked. 

 

I just nodded my head. Right. I remember. The clumsy girls. The girl just smiled at me. 

 

"You're like Seol. You don't talk that much, do you?" She said while making my drink. 

 

"I'm Yura by the way. What's your name? I only met the 4A tenants." She placed my order in front of me. She grinned. She's so... energetic.

 

"Sehun." I said. My poker face activated.

 

"Right. Nice to meet you Sehun-ssi!" She chimed. I just nodded my head and aimed for the door. 

 

"See you around Sehun!" She shouted. I rolled my eyes and went straight outside. Those girls are weird. So weird.

 

 

Seol

 

10:45 AM. I found myself lost again. I can't find my next class and I'm running late. Why does the school need to be this big?

 

"I passed this room already... Where is my room?" I complained to myself. I'm starting to believe Yura that I should invest in a new cellphone. I huffed and sighed loudly. Let's flash back a little earlier that day. 

 

Before Yura went out to go to her shift in the cafe, which is 8-12, she kept on bugging me to go the mall later this evening to buy some groceries and necessities for our new flat. She also said that we should also buy ourselves new cellphones. You know. Because we are 'Seoul' people now. When I heard that, I snickered. 

 

"Seriously Yura-ah. We don't need phones. I don't plan on making friends anyways. And, you're my roommate. I know your schedule at school and at the cafe. Just leave me a note here at home before you go." I explained to her while arranging my bag. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter