nine : embrace me, don’t forget me, don’t change

Run With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

nine : embrace me, don't forget me, don't change

Playlist # 9 : Good Friends by Super Junior

 

 

August passed and September rolled in. The atmosphere in the dorm became better. Yura became close with the 4B boys but still much closer with Yixing while Seol started learning to cook with Kyungsoo and annoying Jongin silently. Seol still rarely talks with the guys but she acknowledges them.

 

“ANNOUNCEMENT PEASANTS! WE WILL BE HAVING DINNER AT 4C! ICE PRINCESS COOKED FOR US!” Jongdae shouted along the hallway.

 

Joonmyeon opened the door at 4B and sighed. “You can tell us without disturbing the neighborhood you know.”

 

At that moment, the door at 4C and 4A opened at the same time, Yixing and Yura’s head appeared. “You don’t need to shout you head!” Yixing annoyingly said.

 

“Oppa! Watch your words!” Yura reprimanded Yixing. Yixing murmured a sorry and went back inside their room.

 

“Yixing hyung, you’re whipped!” Jongin appeared smirking while Jongdae laughed.

 

“Yah! Both of you! Do you want to die?” Yura threatened them but her face slowly became red.

 

“Why are you turning red Yura? Is Yixing hyung whipped by you?” Jongin teased.

 

Suddenly, the door at 4C opened widely and Seol appeared. “Kim Jongin, stop bothering Yura or I’ll poison your portion of food later.” She calmly said. Kyungsoo, who was behind Seol just laughed loudly. Sehun on the other hand looked at Jongin then shook his head. The said guy is just looking at Seol, his face irritated.

 

“What is your problem woman?!” He shrieked. Sehun burst out laughing while eyeing the two.

 

“You.” Seol simply said the blank look on her face made Jongin more agitated.

“YAH!” He shouted. Sehun stopped laughing and dragged Jongin away. Seol turned around and high fived with Kyungsoo.

 

 

“I swear that girl is getting on my nerves.” Jongin shouted inside his room.

 

“I don’t know what you did but I think Seol feels the same way.” Sehun chided.

 

“Shut up!” The latter hissed.

 

A knock on the door startled the two. Sehun opened the door and saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

 

“What do you want?” Sehun asked.

 

“Want to buy some dessert for later? I heard from Yixing hyung that Yura and Seol like cheesecake.” Chanyeol asked casually.

 

Sehun tilted his head to the side then looked at Jongin. “Want to join us?” Jongin just shrugged and nodded his head.

 

“Okay then. Ask the girls what kind of cheesecake they want. We’ll wait downstairs.” Baekhyun added then hurriedly closed the door.

 

“What? Hyung! I don’t want to!” Jongin shouted.

 

“Let’s just do it. Okay?” Sehun sighed.

 

“Aish!” The latter whispered.

 

 

Seol

 

The look on Jongin’s face made me weirdly happy. That’s right. It’s a great start for a nice Sunday. She mused.

 

“What are you thinking?” Yura asked her eyes wide.

“Nothing.” I simply answered and ruffled her hair.

 

“Yah! Stop doing that! My hair…” She shrieked and went straight to her room. I giggled and went back to the kitchen.

 

“Seol, taste this. Is this okay?” Kyungsoo suddenly placed the spoon in front of me. I tasted it and gave him a thumbs up then he smiled.

 

“You know, you bully Jongin too much. He might think you’re serious.” He said his eyes on the soup.

 

“I’m serious.” I deadpanned. He looked at me and smirked.

 

“That sarcasm can make anyone believe you. Thankfully I mastered your ‘jokes’.” He laughed. I looked at him and smiled. “I know oppa. I know.”

 

“Kyungsoo!” Someone shouted behind the door. Kyungsoo hurriedly went out of the kitchen and opened the door.

 

“Jongin! What brings you to the castle?” He sarcastically asked. Jongin just shrugged while Sehun stood behind him.

 

“Baekhyun hyung asked us to ask Yura and that ice girl what kind of cheesecake they want.” He said nonchalantly.

 

Yura suddenly ran beside Kyungsoo while I stayed back. “Really? Baekhyun oppa said that? Yay!” Yura squealed then turned to me. “What flavor do you want?” She asked me. I looked at her then to Kyungsoo then to Sehun and Jongin. “Oreo Cheesecake.” I answered.

 

“Aw! But I want Blueberry…” Yura pouted. Sehun cleared his throat and leaned beside the door. “We’ll just buy both. Right Jongin?” He simply said.

 

“Whatever.” He whispered.

 

I tilted my head to the side while I eyed Jongin. I think it’s time to get to know these guys. I thought and sighed. “I’ll go with you guys.” I blurted out. What? What’s wrong with you Seol? Aish! I mentally scolded myself. The look in their faces is priceless though. I snickered in my thoughts.

 

 

Baekhyun

 

“Why did you ask Jongin and Sehun that? We know what they want though…” Chanyeol asked. I just looked at him then smiled.

 

“You know those heads are interested in Seol. I’m just giving a little push. If you know what I mean.” I explained cheekily while Chanyeol just smiled widely.

 

The elevator door opened and my eyes widened. Is that Seol?

 

“Hey hyungs. Let’s go.” Sehun waved. Seol just stayed at the back quietly. What the heck is happening? Silence engulfed the lobby while Chanyeol and I stared at her.

 

“She wants to go with us. I don’t know why. We’re all surprised so can we just go?” Jongin whined. I cleared my throat and smiled.

 

“Nice to know you’re going with us, Seol.” I said while I nudged Chanyeol. “Uhh. Oh yeah.” He added. Seol just looked at us then nodded.

 

The walk to the pastry shop is so awkward. Seol walked in front of us quietly while glancing at the shops. I looked at the others and they just shrugged. Okay. Baekhyun, talk!

 

“Hey Seol! What flavor of cake do you want?” I asked her while catching her steps.

 

“Oreo or Blueberry. Either of the two. How about you guys?” She asked. I looked at her and smiled. That’s a first. I thought.

 

“Oh. I’m not sure. Let’s just see, ice princess.” I said while glancing to the others. Chanyeol nodded and grinned. Sehun smiled brightly while Jongin eyed Seol.

 

“Can I ask you guys something?” She suddenly said while stopping in front of the pastry shop. We all looked at her with curious eyes. “Who started the weird nicknames for Yura and me?” Her eyes blank.

 

No one answered. We looked nervously to each other. “It’s Jongdae hyung. Apparently, he worships you guys. He even called us peasants. As if we are really like that.” Jongin answered while suppressing his annoyed laugh.

 

“You’re not a peasant Jongin.” She answered back, her face trying to control the smile in her face. I, Sehun, and Chanyeol just looked confused. “What’s happening?” I whispered to Chanyeol. “I’m not sure hyung.” He answered. “I think Jongin will get his kicked again. Should we save him?” Sehun asked us.

 

Jongin just stared at her and raised his brow. “What?” He asked confused. What happened next made all of us dumbfounded.

 

“You’re my friends. Right? So you’re not a peasant. That includes the others. Tell Jongdae thanks for the nickname. It’s been so long since someone called me a princess.” She explained then ruffled Jongin’s hair. “I’ll go inside first.” She let ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter