ten : a heart pounding feeling, a good day, a sweet love is coming

Run With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ten : a heart pounding feeling, a good day, a sweet love is coming

Playlist # 10 : I Feel You by Hong Dae Kwang

 

 

Yifan

 

I woke up to the sound of cluttering pans. The sunlight streaming from the thin curtains making me squint my eyes. Where am I? I thought. I adjusted my body on the couch and saw Yixing on my feet, his head on Yura's lap while she is sprawled on the edge of the couch. I stood up quietly and saw Jongin, Seol, and Sehun at the side. Seol is placed between the two. Jongin and Sehun's arm on her stomach as if hugging her. I snickered on that sight. I scanned the living room, right; we had an unplanned sleepover last night. I walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen.

 

"Hyung, you're up!" Kyungsoo chimed while preparing breakfast. I nodded and sat on the chair.

 

"Where are the others?" I asked him.

 

"They left for uni. They have practices for the upcoming performance tests." He said while pouring the coffee on a mug and giving it to me.

 

"Mmm. Thanks." I said after sipping. "Did you see what's in the living room?"

 

Kyungsoo laughed and nodded. "Jongdae even took a picture. It's really funny."

 

"I think it will be a great blackmail material." I approved and smiled.

 

A loud screech made me and Kyungsoo scram to the living room. I saw Yura holding a pillow and smacking Yixing on his face.

 

"Yah! Shim Yura! Stop this-- YAH!" Yixing shouted, waking Sehun and Jongin whose eyes widened when they saw who was in between them. Seol continued to sleep, snuggling on Jongin's waist. Both boys stared at each other then looked at the people on the couch.

 

"Why are you on my lap?!" Yura asked Yixing surprised.

 

"I really don't know... I mean I just woke up like that... I'm sorry..." He explained shyly. Yura didn't know what to say so she ran to her bedroom, slamming the door shut. Eyes shifted to the 3 on the floor.

 

"So... did both of you had a good sleep?" Kyungsoo asked suggestively. Sehun gaped and stood up clumsily, his face slowly turning red. Jongin just ran his hand to his hair, unable to move because Seol is hugging him. I just looked at them and smirked.

 

"It's not nice to sleep with a girl without her knowing, you know?" I teased them. Sehun groaned and rushed out of the room.

 

"I'll go back to our room hyung... I still have class..." Yixing cleared his throat and scratched his head. I snorted and nodded my head.

 

"So Jongin... what's your plan now?" I asked him, suppressing a smirk.

 

"I don't know..." He scratched his head. Kyungsoo smiled and approached Seol. He removed the hair from her face and sighed.

 

"Bring her to her room. I'll just ask Yura to wake her up later. I think she has a practice for the performance tests." He said. Jongin nodded and carried the girl.

 

"Kyungsoo... I'm happy that Seol is comfortable with you. I wish she can be like that to us too." I mused.

 

"Don't worry hyung, she'll get there. Just be patient." He smiled and patted me on the back.

 

 

Jongin

 

I carried Seol back to her room as told by Kyungsoo. I placed her on the bed and tucked her in. I glanced at the clock on her bedside table. It's only 6 AM; It's too early for class. I thought. I looked at the sleeping girl and sighed. I sat at the edge of her bed and stared at her.

 

“Park Seol Mi, you’re making it hard for me to not know you better. You’re making me really curious and I hate curious Jongin!” I whispered. You’re making it hard for me not to fall more with your sassy attitude. I scooted near her and swept a strand of hair off her face. I stood up and scanned her room. It’s simple and comfortable. Her guitar is placed beside her dresser which consists of a comb, a powder, a lip balm, and a perfume. No make-up? But I thought she’s wearing something ever since! She’s really a rare girl. I noticed. I approached her study table and saw various pictures pinned on the wall; pictures of her with Yura, Kyungsoo and Seol in the café with icing on their faces, family picture, a picture with her brother and an unknown boy and a picture of our group with them. I remembered when we took this picture…

 

It was 2 weeks ago… After a grueling written exam, the hyungs decided to eat out in celebration. Kyungsoo insisted on bringing Seol and Yura, earning a series of happy shrieks from Jongdae and Tao. They decided to drop by the café to ask the girls. Entering the café, we saw Yura accommodating a customer on the counter while Seol is wiping a table. I noticed her struggling with her hair, trying to ward it off of her face. Upon hearing the bell ring, she whipped her head up and bowed at us while muttering a ‘welcome’. Yura waved at us and smiled. We sat near the window and waited for them. I eyed Seol who was busy taking orders. She smiled a little when a little boy gave her the payment. She looked up and saw me looking at her. She tilted her head to the side and motioned me to come over. Kyungsoo, who was beside me pushed me out of the chair, making the others look at me. I shrugged and walked to her. I can hear cat calls and laughter when I stopped in front of her.

 

“What do you guys want?” She straightforwardly asked.

 

“They want to eat outside. They insisted on letting both of you join.” I said.

 

“Yura will go. I’ll just stay behind.” She answered while giving the little kid his change. She ruffled the boy’s hair and smiled. “I’ll just call your Mom’s name if the drink is ready. Okay? Be careful.” She said.

 

“You’re bipolar.” I said loudly making her glance at me.

 

“So? Do you have a problem with that?” She raised her eye brow. I looked at her and smirked. A cough broke our heated stare contest.

 

“Seol, let’s switch. The line is getting long. I think you and Jongin need a talk.” Yura said panic laced on her voice.

 

She shrugged and stepped out of the counter and ignored me. I glared at her and went back to my seat.

 

“What did she say?” Kyungsoo asked. I looked at him annoyingly and groaned.

 

“She doesn’t want to go. But Yura will.” I answered. Joonmyeon and Yifan stood up and approached Seol who was talking to Yura. The four exchanged words, Yura pouted while Seol just rolled her eyes. Yifan and Joonmyeon laughed then Seol nodded her head making the other girl squeal and hugging the daylights out of her. A series of ‘thank you’ and ‘you’re the best’ was heard. Yifan ruffled Seol’s hair which earned him a glare from the girl. Joonmyeon bowed and went back to their seats.

 

“So?” I rolled my eyes and sighed.

 

“They’ll just follow later after their shift.” Joonmyeon grinned.

 

“Yura’s aegyo is lethal. Even Seol is not immune. Be careful, Yixing.” Yifan smirked looking at Yixing who choked on his coffee. Minseok patted him at the back and high fived with Luhan.

 

When we settled down on the restaurant later that evening, Yixing suddenly jumped from his chair. “I need to buy something. Be right back.” He murmured then hastily went out.

 

“What’s his problem?” Tao asked aloud. Everybody just shrugged and ordered the food. Yixing came back with a box of cake but everybody is too hungry to ask. In the middle of the food fest, Yura and Seol arrived. They sat beside Kyungsoo and Yixing who accommodated them. The dinner is nice and relaxing, surprisingly. I think it’s because Seol didn’t talk and just nodded and nodded to the hyungs’ questions.

 

When we finished dinner, we decided to all hang out at the park near the dorms. Chanyeol and Baekhyun are talking about something while Jongdae and Tao are being their goofy selves. The eldest, namely Minseok, Luhan, Yifan, and Joonmyeon are huddled in one bench doing who knows what. Kyungsoo and Yixing are talking to the girls while Sehun and I are just sitted across them.

 

“What do you think of Seol?” Sehun asked out of the blue. I looked at her then up. The sky is clear and a cold wind is gushing.

 

“She’s weird and bipolar. She’s making me curious. I don’t know. She likes to keep everything to herself.” I said after a short silence. He just nodded. “What about you?” I asked him. He turned his head to me.

 

“She’s interesting…” Sehun smiled. “You like her?” I followed my question. “I don’t know but she’s different.” He mused. We both looked at each other and laughed.

 

“Let’s take a picture!” I heard someone said. Yura smiled widely and nodded frantically while Seol just shrugged.

 

We were dragged on the bench where the hyungs are sitted and stood there. “Excuse me; can we bother you for a moment? Can you take a picture of our group? Thank you!” I saw Baekhyun talking to a passerby who nodded and took his phone.

 

The girls are sitted on the bench when suddenly someone yanked me and let me sit next to Seol. Yixing is seated beside Yura while the others are around us. “Smile, Seol.” I heard Yura whisper to her. She nodded and smiled a small smile. I looked at her then the camera.

 

“1, 2, 3. Smile!” The passerby said.

 

I smiled at the memory and detached the picture on the wall. There is scribble at the back: My new family. I looked at the sleeping girl and grinned. I’m glad.

 

 

Seol

 

I woke up with my phone ringing and answered it groggily.

 

“Hello?” I muttered on the phone.

 

“Seol? Where are you? I’m now here at the practice room.” I heard the person on the line say. I sat up from my bed and checked the time: 11 AM.

 

“Shoot! I’m sorry Kyuhyun oppa! I woke up late! I’ll be there in 10 minutes. I’m really sorry!” I panicked. Kyuhyun just laughed and clucked his tongue.

 

“You’re really like Ryeowook. Tsk. It’s okay. I’ll wait for you. Be careful. Hmm?” He reminded you. I let out a whine and smiled. “Okay oppa.”

 

I scrambled out of my bed and headed straight to the bathroom. After dressing, I bumped on Yura on the kitchen. “Why didn’t you wake me up?” I pouted at her while gulping the milk in one shot. She scratched her head and said a quiet sorry. I looked at her quizzically and sighed. “Let’s talk later. Kyuhyun oppa is waiting for me. Okay?” I patted her head and she nodded. I hurriedly went out of our room and ran to the university.

 

Arriving at the practice room, I catched my breath and opened the door. I saw him sitting on table with his guitar. I cleared my throat and smiled. “Oppa!”

 

Kyuhyun looked at me and grinned. “Princess! It’s been so long!” He stood up and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and laughed.

 

“How are you oppa?” I asked him when we settled down on the floor.

 

“Still awesome.” He smirked. “I’m teaching Dance and Vocals here. For 3 years now. You know me and Wookie likes to teach right?” He reminisced. I nodded and felt nostalgic.

 

“I’m sorry princess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter