eight : i think of you again with the sound of rain

Run With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

eight : i think of you again with the sound of rain

Playlist # 8 : Love Comes With The Rain by C.N Blue

 

 

Yura

 

I opened my eyes and stayed still. What happened? I thought. I tried to sit up but I bounced backed at the bed the moment I tried. Oh god my head! It freaking hurts! I shouted internally and groaned loudly.

 

“Who told you to get wasted? You look like a mess.” Someone said loudly.

 

“Seol, don’t shout. Please. I beg you.” I said, my arms covering my eyes as I lay still on the bed.

 

“I’m not shouting and I’m not Seol.” The voice said.

 

I opened my eyes and sitted up. I saw Yixing staring at me. He was leaning beside the door, a tray of soup and water and medicine on his hands.

 

Kill me now! I said to myself. I looked at him and he has a stern look on his face. I looked down and played with the sheets. I felt the bed dipped and saw Yixing sitting at the edge of the bed. I panicked internally. I probably looked like a hobo! Gosh! This is so embarrassing!

 

“Seol’s out with Kyungsoo shopping for groceries. When that two did became close? Last time I checked Seol is not fond with us.” He asked still staring at me.

 

“I’m not sure…” I answered shame evident on my voice. I heard him sighing.

 

“Eat first then drink the medicine. We’ll talk after okay?” He stood up and went out of the room.

 

I face palmed myself and hid under the covers. “I’m getting crazy. This is so embarrassing.” I whispered and hid my face on my hands. I stayed still for a while and exhaled loudly. “Get it together Shim Yura!” I said and emerged from my hiding place. I eyed the tray in front of me and decided to eat. After eating, I arranged myself and went out of my room. Yixing is sitting on the couch, watching the television, particularly my drama.

“Oh. Finished?” He smiled his dimpled smile. I nodded and looked down trying to hide the blush creeping on my face.

 

“Sit here and let’s talk. I want to know what happened.” I nodded and sat beside him.

 

 

Yixing

 

I heard knocking on our door and opened it. I saw Kyungsoo and Seol together talking.

 

“Hyung, me and Seol will go to the grocery store. Can you look after Yura first? She’s hangover and has not eaten yet and their fridge is empty. Seol can’t cook anything.” Kyungsoo explained.

 

“Hangover? Hangover?” I asked again, making sure my ears are not deceiving me. My eyes widened and my voice rose a bit.

 

“Yes hyung. Please? Look out for Yura a bit. Hmm? We’ll be back fast.” He assured me.

 

I nodded and sighed. The two talked animatedly with each other while Seol laughing on something Kyungsoo said. What the ? What happened last night? Why is Seol laughing with Kyungsoo? When did they get close? Why did Yura drink? WHY DID SHE DRINK? I asked myself the questions. I went back in the room and approached the kitchen.

 

“What are you doing hyung?” Jongdae asked while sitting on one of the bar stools.

 

“Making some hangover soup.” He simply said concentrating on cooking.

 

“Who’s hangover? Is it Kris hyung or Minseok hyung? Did they party last night?” Jongdae guessed while sipping his coffee.

 

“No. It’s for Yura. Seol asked me a favor; actually, Kyungsoo asked me a favor. Seol just stood there and looked at me. They both went to the grocery to stack some food.” I explained.

 

Jongdae choked on his coffee and wiped his mouth with a napkin. “You’re kidding me right? Yura’s drunk and Seol is with Kyungsoo? SEOL is with KYUNGSOO? YURA is DRUNK? That doesn’t make sense hyung.” His face forming a frown.

 

“Apparently it’s true. Seol and Kyungsoo are close. She laughs with him. LAUGHS. And Yura’s drunk as so I’m making this. DRUNK. I don’t know what happened last night but these kids became different and insanely weird.” I told him while placing the soup on a tray with a glass of water and some medicine. Jongdae just stood there then hurriedly ran out of the kitchen.

 

“FAMILY MEETING! WAKE UP PEASANTS! WE HAVE A SITUATION REGARDING ICE PRINCESS AND SUNSHINE FAIRY!” Jongdae shouted while running around the dorm. Doors opened and Luhan, Minseok, and Tao went out of their rooms. “KRIS HYUNG! WAKE UP YOU GIANT! MEETING AT 4B! NOW!”

 

I went of the dorm and shook my head. These guys are crazy. I thought. I opened the door of 4C and went inside. I approached the rooms and saw one door ajar; I peeked inside and saw Yura trying to get up. I entered the room and stood beside the door. Seeing the painful expression on her face accompanied with a loud groan, I decided to talk.

 

“Who told you to get wasted? You look like a mess.” I said my voice serious.

 

“Seol, don’t shout. Please. I beg you.” I heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter