one : your heart is completely frozen

Run With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

one : your heart is completely frozen

Playlist # 1 : Bittersweet by Super Junior

 

 

Busan, South Korea

 

Seol

 

December 27, 2010

 

"I'm sorry..."

That is all I've been hearing for the past 24 hours. I was sitted on the floor, next to my parents and older brother's memorial. I haven't said anything ever since the accident which is exactly 3 days ago. I can hear Yura's sobbing next door. I can feel how broken she was yet I can't convince myself to talk to her. She kept on visiting me whenever there are no visitors in her parents and younger brother's memorial. She kept on talking, saying that everything will be good. I just stared at her, guilt swallowing me up. 

 

December 24, 2010

 

"Mom, Dad. Where are we going?" Seol asked while opening the door of their car.

 

"We have to celebrate dear. You're already in high school and it's your birthday plus it's Christmas!" Mom chided.

 

"You know that I dislike parties... Can we just stay at home and eat dinner here? Let's celebrate Christmas here too." Seol pouted.

 

"Nope, we can't. Besides, this is my treat. You know that I only come home every winter break so it up." I heard my older brother, Ryeowook, shouting from our door while locking it. 

 

"Aish! If only I don't love you, I'd definitely crawl back into bed." Seol laughed while entering their car. Her parents and Ryeowook entered the car then drove off. 

 

"Anyway, we will be picking up Yura's family on the way. They'll be celebrating with us. It's Jino's birthday too." Your Dad explained. 

 

"No problem Dad. I love Yura to death. I don't mind being squeezed all throughout the ride." You said with a laugh. 

 

After 10 minutes, the car halted in front of Yura's home. They are already waiting outside with gifts in tow. Yura ran directly at the back seat with Jino while her parents occupied the middle seats with Ryeowook. 

 

"Happy Birthday little Jino!" Seol hugged the little kid while pinching his cheeks. 

 

"Noona! Stop that! I'm not a kid anymore. I'm 8 years old!" Jino complained. 

 

"Alright alright, Mister." Seol stucked her tongue out at Jino. 

 

"You're so childish Seol. Stop fighting with the kid. He brought you a present, so be a good Noona." Yura winked at me. I just laughed at the silliness of my best friend. 

 

"Okay guys. Let's go! Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Birthday Jino and Seol!" Seol's parents and Yura's parents chanted. Ryeowook, Yura, and Seol just laughed at the scene. 30 minutes have passed and they we're already in the highway. 

 

"Dad, how long are you gonna drive? I'm starving." Seol whined. 

 

Yura also has that same face as Seol's. Ryeowook is listening in his iPod again, probably studying for his exams after winter break. He is a Music Major in SM University of Performing Arts in Seoul where Seol and Yura are also planning to go to college after high school. Jino is snoring away in Yura's lap while her parents are talking animatedly to Seol's parents. 

 

"15 minutes more dear. Don't get too grumpy." Yura's Mom explained. Seol just smiled and laid her head on Yura's shoulder. 

 

"I'm glad that our families are close. I don't know what I will do if you're not around." Seol murmured while closing her eyes. "I kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter