Chapter 3

Heartless

Krinnngggggg…..!!!!

            The alarm clock rang and automatically he lent out his hand and stopped the alarm clock. He can feel the sun light peeked into his eyes and slowly he woke up from his sleep lazily. He glanced at the watch and it’s already 7.00 in the morning. He yawned and turned to look at his side. There he saw a beautiful face with a silky blond hair was snoring softly in her sleep. Slowly, Chanyeol smiled and he lent his hand to touch her red cheek.

            Hyo Yeon, she was a beautiful and always appeared with a simple style but it could make any ladies and guys around to turn their head to look at her. She was a very intelligent woman and Chanyeol admitted he never met a woman as intelligent as his wife. He stared at her face, staring at her thick eyebrows and slowly he moved to her pink lips. Not long after that, she groaned and half awake.

            “You woke up already, dear?” she said and woke up slowly. Chanyeol replied her with a smile and slowly he played with her long hair.

            “How’s your sleep?” Chanyeol asked her and she gets what does he meant with. Chanyeol chuckled and she slapped his cheek slowly.

            “Naughty…” she said slowly laughed softly.

            “By the way, I enjoyed last night.” He said and went nearer to his wife. Left a light kiss on her forehead and went slowly to her lips before the two of them drawn into their hot kisses.

            He pushed the lift button and waited for a while. Not long after that, his wife joined him and let him held her hand tight. Not long after that, the door lift in front of them opened and they stepped into the lift. Chanyeol always looked at his watch and his wife felt uneasy to see behave like that.

            “Honey, calm down.” She said tried to calm her husband and slowly she rubbed his arm slowly.

            “I know. But, we’re late baby. We’re seriously late.” He said and it made her wanted to burst into laugh.

            “Hon, they’ll understand why we’re late.” She said and that the door opened and the two of them went out from the lift and headed to their office. He punched the card in and the door slide aside to let them in. The heads turned to look at them and all what they could do on that time were just smiling towards them and headed to their own room.

            All of them greeted the two of them and they replied them with a smile on. Luckily, Hyo Yeon’s father was not around or maybe he’ll get scolded. But, maybe he won’t get to be scolded. Well, he was just get married yesterday. And, his boss and also known as his father-in-law would understand why the two of them were late to the office. After a while, Chanyeol reached his room and Chanyeol said a lovely good bye to her and promised to meet again when lunch time.

            He placed his briefcase on the table and took out his laptop. A couple of minutes later, he heard a knock and he turned in hope that was his wife. He asked that person to come in and the one appeared in front of him was his company’s personal assistant.

            “Yes, may I help you?” he asked and hardly to turn his voice not to sound too upset. While, he was turning on his laptop.

            “Sir Nicholas ordered, on 12, we’ll hold a meeting. Mrs. Hyo also will join us.” She said.

            “Okay.” He answered simply.

            “By the way, Mr. Chanyeol. Congratulation for your marriage.” She said before she left his room and Chanyeol thanked her. He looked at his watch. It still enough time for him to complete his work. Why it is so sudden to held a meeting, plus it is on his lunch time.

            On the other hand, in a small house, Chanyeol’s mother was in her kitchen, making a pot of tea. But seemed, she didn’t focus with her tea and it made the sugars scattered around the tea pot and she also made the tea spilled out a bit from the tea pot.

            Sunny watched her slowly and sometimes she interrupted, wanting to help her but she refused. She placed the tea pot on the table hard and it made the table wet with the tea. Kate can see that the old woman breathed without control and she was sweating.

            She took a deep breath and slowly pulled the chair and sat on it. Sunny slowly walked towards her and sat beside her. And there, Sunny realized there was shiny thing on her face and it made her surprised. She was crying! At first, she was just sobbing softly but at last, she turned to sobbed very hard.

            Sunny felt very guilty. She didn’t know what she can do that unless placing her head on her shoulder and just let her cried on her little shoulder. She still can hear that she was sobbing and breathe hardly. Sunny felt very worried on her and slowly she rubbed her back softly, in hope it can make her feel comfortable and made her realized there was someone that concerned about her.

             “Sunny, I have a request…” after a few minutes, she broke the silent and talked first.

            “Live with me.” She said simply and sat up. She stared on that lady’s face and for a while, Sunny hesitated. Slowly, she replied her with a smile and nodded.

            “I’m willing to live with you.” She said. And, she felt that she was hugging that old woman and slowly she felt that she was crying inside her hug. Before this, she really wanted a mother’s love, and for her Chanyeol’s mother was also her mom. She felt very happy and on the same time upset. They released their hug and stared at each other.

            She felt the old and wrinkled hand was touching her little cheek and she stared at her eyes. Deep inside her eyes, she knew that the old woman still missing her only son, Chanyeol. Deep inside her heart too, she admitted that she really missed Chanyeol and she really hoped that he was around. Standing near the refrigerator and watching them while sipping his white coffee. White coffee was his favorite and she just can’t forget the way he smiled to them always.

            Sunny tried not to look at her while she was looking to the table. She took a deep breath and lent out her hand to take a slice of bread. Put on some butter on it and strawberry jam. She knew, strawberry jam was his favorite too. She paused for a while, but then she continued and she faced her. Slowly, she fed her with the bread. Then, she smiled.

            “Eat well, omma. I want you to eat a lot and be a chubby omma for me.” She said confidently and lent a cup of tea for her. At first, she hesitated. But then, slowly she cried of happiness and drank the tea that she gave her.

11.30 a.m., in the office…

            Chanyeol was gathering all of the folios and arranged it in one place. After a few minutes, at last his work table cleared and the time was almost at 12. Chanyeol took out his file and went out from his room. Seemed they were on their way to have their lunch and Chanyeol said a good bye for them before heading to the meeting room.

            He took a deep breath and opened the door. He saw Baekhyun was there also and he was heading towards him with a wide smile.

            “Congatulation Chanyeol!” he said and lent out his hand to shake hand with him. Chanyeol thanked him and shook his hand. Chanyeol looked around and seemed there’s no one was there except the two of them. A couple of minutes later, Hyo Yeon joined them and three of them felt weird.

            “Why is it only the three of us?” Hyo Yeon asked and the two of them shrugged.

            “It is because Mr. Nicholas wants to have a meeting with the three of you.” Suddenly a voice of woman heard and it was Mr. Nicholas’s personal assistant. They wondered how can she suddenly in that room since it was just them inside the room just now. But, at last they took their seat and not long after that, their boss Mr. Nicholas came.

            “Good afternoon my dear. And, good afternoon to the two of you.” He greeted and took his seat. He seemed didn’t bring anything along with him and it made them feel more confuse.

            “I’m very sorry for taking your lunch time. But, I need to discuss this with you as soon as possible.” He said and they listened to them carefully.

            “Okay. Just straight to the point. I have planned this for a long time. Chanyeol, I want you to replace me. Ah… Don’t disagree with me. Hyo’s mother also agreed with me.” He said and paused. Let Chanyeol to talk.

            “But appa, what about the last project? I haven’t hand in it to you.” He said, seem worried.

            “That’s why I’m calling for Baekhyun along in our meeting. He will take your job.” He said and smiled widely. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were looking at each other and only can smile back to their boss. Hyo Yeon seemed very happy and smiled as wide as his father.

            “But appa…” Chanyeol said but stopped by his father.

            “I want you to know Chanyeol. You’re just like my own son. I only have Hyo Yeon as my daughter and the presence of you made me feel complete. As you know, I don’t have a son. So, just take this job son. Before I close my eye, I want to settle this up.” He said and at last Chanyeol agreed.

            “Emm… If you don’t mind. Baekhyun and Tae Yeon. Could you please left the three of us?” he asked and the two of them nodded, walking out from the meeting room together. He looked at the two of them and suddenly he took out something like a small notebook out from his suit’s pocket.

            “I want to congratulate your marriage and as the gift, I want the two of you to go for your honeymoon. This Friday the two of you will fly to Paris. A very nice place to have a honeymoon.” He said and lent something to them.

            “Take this as wedding gift from me and your mother to the two of you.” He said and it made them surprised. It was not a notebook but it was a ticket! A ticket to Paris!

            The two of them were holding hands and Chanyeol brought her into his room. Chanyeol closed the door and suddenly Joanne hugged him.

            “Congratulation honey! I feel so happy.” She said and hugged her husband even tighter.

            “I am surprised and thank you, baby.” He said and hugged her back.

            “By the way, you forgot about the lunch.” Chanyeol said and released the hug.

            “Oh, are we have enough time to have our lunch?” she asked while looking at the big watch inside her husband’s office room.

            “Well, we will have our ‘lunch’ in this room.” He replied and placed his hands on her waist.

            “Okay then. I’ll made some sandwiches and white coffee for you. I think there’s still left some salads and breads in the cafeteria’s refrigerator.” She said and ready to go out from the room. But, Chanyeol stopped her and pulled her back into his hug.

            “I meant, I’ll have my ‘lunch’ in this room. That’s you.” He said and after that, they felt their lips touched to each other and let them feel the deep kisses.  

 

I would like to thank you guys for upvoting and suscribing my story... 

I appreciate it and i love it.. Love you guys!!! hehe...

By the way, what's your comment about this chapter?

Left a comment please... 

Thank you again for reading...

Read it, rate it, love it but don't hate it... ^^y