Chapter 1

Heartless

                He stepped into the house without even knocking the door. All what he knows, he wanted to get all his things. An old woman was in her deep sleep when he heard someone barged into the house. He got into his room and started to grab his shirts and put it inside a bag quickly.

“ Chanyeol~! Chanyeol~~!”

                 He heard his name was being call but then he ignored. He heard his mother called for his name again and this time she was in front of his room.

                “ Chanyeol? Where are you going?” she asked. He still continued to pack his things up when suddenly he felt she was holding his hand.

                “ Son, where are you going?” she asked and stared at her son. He hissed and pushed his mom away.

                “ Chanyeol… Please stop! Don’t do this to omma.” She said and tried to stop him.

               “ Don’t try to stop me! I don’t want to live in this house anymore!” he said roughly and with all his energy, he pushed the old woman hardly and made her fell onto the ground. He slammed the door hard and started from that day; he never comes back to the house anymore and left his mother to live alone.

                She was unable to stop him. That’s what he really wanted for; to leave the house and abandon his own mother. Park Chanyeol, an intelligence guy and was educated. He left the house just because he wanted to go after his love and to catch richness. He hated to live for being a poor guy and it him. He wanted to leave his poor life and there he met with a lady, Hyo Yeon.

                Hyo Yeon, she was a beautiful young lady, very rich and educated. She was a talented young lady that has a share with her father in a big company. That is the biggest company in Seoul. Park Chanyeol has fallen in love with her and at last they had a marriage life.

 

Few years ago…

                He was standing behind the bookshelves and there he saw his target. There was a girl who was busy reading her book, with her spectacles on and revised the book calmly. He liked to watch over her. Her calm face that focuses on her study has made him to fall in love with her. She was so adorable but then he hesitated. She was a rich girl that has everything with her. Will she accept him when she knows he actually was a poor guy?

                And then, suddenly he felt someone patted him on the shoulder. He turned and that was his friend.

                “ Hey… Are you watching over Hyo Yeon again?” he asked and there Chanyeol only gave a slightly smile.

                “ Why don’t you propose her?” he asked. Chanyeol shrugged and sighed. When he turned to look at Hyo Yeon’s place, she is gone. She wasn’t there.

                “ Who are you looking for?” he heard a voice. He gulped. The aroma of the perfume, he recognized it. And once he turned, that was her! He can feel his cheek was burning and so Hyo Yeon. Then, he held her hand tightly and said, “Will you be my girl?”  And there, the spring flourished inside their heart and they melted in their love’s world.

                 " My praise to the Lord. We are gathered here to join the hearts between a man and a woman." the minister began and both of them listened carefully. He could feel her warm touch and yet he held her hands even tighter. He stared into her eyes and smiled towards her with full of love.

                 " Now the groom may say the vow..." the minister said and he nodded slyly.

                 " My dear princess, from the first i met you, i had fallen in love with you and i knew you were the one for me." Chanyeol said with his warm smiled on.

                 " I, Park Chanyeol, I will make sure that I'll make your life much more happier and protect you always and forever. I love you with all my heart always and forever. I love you, Hyo Yeon." As he ended up his speech, Hyo Yeon could feel something hot was flowing on her cheek. And slowly, she gave a smile.

                 " Now may the bride say the vow?..."

                 " Chan, at first I don't know how it feels to be fall in love and being love by someone. And then, I met you. You showed the love to me and I can't avoid myself from getting in love with you. My life has turned when the time I'm with you and I'm glad you are the one that could make me happier in this life and protect me from everything. I love you, Park Chanyeol." she said with her tears on and slowly Chanyeol wiped it gently.

                 They got the ring and wore it on their partner slowly. " You may now kiss your bride." the minister said. She felt that there's a soft touched behind her and there a soft kiss on her lips. They heard applauses and claps and lastly Chanyeol carried her with bridal style slowly along the entrance and watched by them.

                 Comments are needed here...

What's your comment?

Thank you for subcribing and reading mine.

Read it, rate it, love it but don't hate it ^_^