Chapter 2

Heartless

           She ran as fast as she could head to that house. The tears were flowing out non-stop and she couldn’t control herself anymore and just let the tears wet her face up. All the heads turned to look at her when she passed by them and they were full of question. What’s wrong with that girl?

            She didn’t know why. She just can’t hold the sadness and pain inside her heart. And, she knew no one could understand her own feelings except for the one up there. She slowed down her run when she met a corner and fastens her running again. After a couple of minutes, she slowed down and stopped in front of small house. But, before she knocked the door and confronted the owner of the house, she wiped up the tears on her face, tried to smile and pretending that there’s nothing happen.

            She took a deep breath and get ready to tell her the news that maybe would make her happy, sure! But before she could leave a knock on the door, she saw an old and wrinkled face in front of her.

            “Oh Sunny! Since when you’re standing in front of my house?” she asked and looked at her with her moon-shaped spectacle. But before she could reply her, that old woman pulled her into her house.

            “Come in… I have made apple pies. Chan's favorite. You will like them too. Let’s try on it.” She said while pulling herself into the house. She pulled the chair and forcefully asking her to sit. Sunny tried to smile and she is surprised to see what was in front of her. It was a lot of apple pies in front of her and she felt like it looked like a mountain of apple pies.

            But, Sunny gave her a smile and pretended that she can’t wait to eat those pies.

            “I don’t know why I have made these much of pies.” She said and hesitated for a while. For a while, Sunny thought that she can read her mind.

            “I feel like Chanyeol will come back today and because I was too excited for something that I’m not very sure with, I made a lot of apple pies.” She said and Kate listened to her carefully. It felt really hurt to hear Chanyeol’s name being mentioned. She felt something heavy and she tried very hard not to burst into tears in front of her.

            Chanyeol, a tall and had a good looking guy just like his father. He was a very talented guy and all the people around him will fancy on him. Chanyeol was her childhood friend and she had no idea since when she had fallen in love with him.

            She loved him with all of her heart in hopes that someday Chanyeol will fall for her. But seems that will never happen as Chanyeol has someone special inside his heart. He already had someone as his bride and on that day, he’ll get marry.

            “If you don’t mind Sunny, try one of my pie.” She said and placed a piece of apple pie on the plate in front of her. She woke up from her daydreaming and she replied her quickly with a smile. She took a small bite and complimented her for making a very delicious apple pie. She even complimented her that she never eats a very delicious pie like she made.

            The old woman that sat in front of her smiled with full of satisfaction and feeling proud. She sipped her tea and lent out her old and wrinkled hand over the pie. Sunny ate the pie as calm as possible but she felt uneasy when that old woman seemed catch up that there’s something bothering her up.

            “Is there something inside your mind dear?” she asked and placed her half eaten pie on her plate and waited for her reply. Sunny tried to calm herself and for a while she hesitated where should she starts first. She took a deep breath and gave a long sigh.

            “Just now, I went to the market to buy some stuff for me and then, I bumped with Seo Hyun. Do you still remember her?” she paused for a while.

            “Oh. You meant, the girl that was selling the candle at the church before she got a new job from a big company?” she answered. She nodded and continued with her story.

            “I met her just now and we had a simple conversation before she told me the big news.” She said. For a while, she glanced at her and she seemed waiting for her. Once again, Sunny took a deep breath and it made her feel impatient.

            “Come on… Actually what will you going to tell me?” She said impatient.

            “She told me that Chanyeol will get marry…today… Yes, today!” she said. She stared on that old face and she couldn’t read her face. But then, there’s a smile appeared on her face.

            “I was right. No wonder I feel so happy today and I can’t stop from thinking of my son. He will get marry today. But…when?”

            “Emm… On this afternoon. On 12?” She answered hesitate. She looked at the watch on the wall and it’s already 12.10 at noon.

            “Where wills the wedding being held?” she asked with a voice seemed rushing.

            "At Northtown Church.” She answered simply and in just a blink, she went into her room and get back to the dining room with her bag that looked like a basket and wore his torn flower hat on. She placed a lot of pies into a container and put it inside her bag. She pulled Sunny’s hand hard and brought her out from the house. She took out the keys and locked up the doors and closed up the windows.

            “Let’s go. We will go to his wedding. I just can’t wait to see my son and his beautiful bride in the church. I was just too excited, isn’t it?” she said excitedly and pulled along Sunny’s hand. She can’t refuse her and all what she can do on that time was just following her even if she was reluctant to see him especially on his wedding day!

            It took a long journey for them to go to the town. At last, Sunny stopped a taxi and asked the driver to take them to the town. And, after 15 minutes they arrived in front of the church. There were a lot of people there, wearing their beautiful black suits and y dresses. For a while, Sunny widened her eyes and looked at the two of them.

            She was wearing her short red t-shirt and for her the color looked so dim. While, she was wearing her 3 quarter skinny jeans on. Chanyeol’s mother pulled her hand and forced her to get out from the taxi. She seemed very happy. Sunny felt very embarrassed with her appearance and they brought themselves into the big church.

            Sunny surprised to see her surroundings. It looked gorgeous and just nice. The church was feel with colourful flowers, with red carpet on and she can see there’s a musician not far from them; playing the guitars and violins. She realized that all the heads were turning towards them Sunny can’t avoid from feeling embarrassed and she can’t avoid her blushing face.

            And there, they can see the two brides were on the stage, dancing happily by following the rhythm of the music and they stopped to have a lovely kiss. Sunny can feel that her heart was scattered around and it felt like a crash tin. He looked very handsome in his white suit and black leather shoes, with his hair being cut nicely and he just can’t stop from smiling.

           For this time, she can’t hold herself from crying and slowly she sobbed beside of Chanyeol’s mother. No one could stand to see someone that they love with someone else and no one could stand to let their love one to fall into other’s hand. Slowly, she wiped up the tears as she felt the flower girls around her looked at her with a disgusting looking.

            “Chanyeol, my son!” she said happily and Sunny realized how happy she was on that time. She can feel the love of a mother from her face and she spreads her arms like she wanted Chanyeol to go after her and give her a hug.

            Chanyeol broke the kiss and turned his head to the one that called him. Sunny realized Chanyeol is surprised when he saw her mother was there and Chanyeol confirmed that he will go after her and gave her a big hug. But, what surprised her, he looked at them with the same looking as the others gave to them. He looked at them with a disgusting face. His wife was asking him who were they. And, his answer even made her felt very sad and broke her heart even worst.

            “I don’t know who are they? I wonder how she can know my name. Maybe they were your maids?” he simply said and looked at his wife.

            “No. They aren’t. You know who were my maid right, my dear? They aren’t one of them.” She replied and looked at them with a weird face.

            “Yea. I think that way too, my dear. Guards, who are they? I didn’t know them. As long as I know, the one that had the invitation cards only can get into this church. Get them out if they didn’t have the invitation cards.” He ordered and just in awhile the body guards were coming towards them and pulled them forcefully out from the church.

            “Let us go…!” Sunny struggled.

            “Hey, don’t hurt her!” she said and kicked the guard’s knee and went towards the old woman.

            “Chanyeol my son…” she mumbled and Sunny could hear she was sobbing in her cry. Sunny never thought that Chanyeol could do that on his own mother, his biological mother! She can feel that all the heads were turning towards them. Slowly, Sunny helped her to get up and brought her out from them, far from their sight. And, that was the last time for the two of them to see Chanyeol.

 

New update here....!!

What's your comment? 

For Chanyeol's fans out there, my bad, I'm so sorry... Chan has became so cruel in here. 

By the way, thank you to read mine. Stay tuned and follow up my story...

Read it, rate it, love it, but don't hate it...