Chapter 9

Heartless

                In China…

                After a long flight from Korea to China, at last they arrived in China a few hours later. A big luxury car was waiting for Chanyeol’s arrival. He is led by the security guards to the car along with Tae Yeon.

                “Nice to meet you, Mr. Park.” A guy with a smart suit greeted him.

                “Nice to meet you too.”  Chanyeol replied.

                “I’m Shin and I’ll be your driver today and lead you to Mr. Koh’s company.” He introduced while opening the car’s door for Chanyeol to enter. Chanyeol nodded and thanked him. Tae Yeon is seated beside Chanyeol in the car. They left the airport few minutes later.

                “ Sir, you will first have a meeting with Mr. Koh. After the meeting, we will head to the construction area. And, that’s all for today. We will finish before tea time and you can head to the hotel after that.” Tae Yeon explained and Chanyeol listened carefully.

                “Thank you, Tae Yeon. You have worked so hard.” Chanyeol said and smiled. Not long after that, they arrived in front of tall and beautiful building with an amazing architecture design. Chanyeol and Tae Yeon were being amazed by the architecture and didn’t realize they already stopped in front of the tall building.

                “We have arrived Mr. Park.” The driver said. The car’s door was opened by a lady. Chanyeol and Tae Yeon were being led into the building. The sliding door stepped aside and showed up the entrance of the company. Not far from them, Chanyeol could see an average man which is big in size surrounded with a few guys which surely are his security guards. The man was smiling towards them.

                “You must be Mr. Koh.” Chanyeol greeted and shook hand with him.

                “And, you must be Mr. Park.” He said and smiled.

                “I hope you enjoy your flight and enjoy your journey while on your way to here.” He added up.

                “Well, this is my first time to be in China and it is impressively amazing of China. China is beautiful.” Chanyeol praised and the man smiled even brighter.

                “I’m glad to hear you are enjoying yourself and I’m proud to hear that.” He said. After that, they were headed to the meeting room and the day of busy has started.

 

(----------------)

                All the staffs were asked to head into the meeting room immediately. One by one of staffs filled the meeting room with confusion in their looks. Their faces were filled with confusion and they were full with questions. Why was there a meeting when their boss was not around in the company? The staffs were already in their seats and a while later; Byun Baekhyun entered the meeting room. He took the main chair and the staffs looked more confuse of the situation. Baekhyun looked at their faces one by one and then he smirked.

                “All of you must be in questions that why we are here in the meeting room while Park Chanyeol was away and it is more confusing that why am I sitting here.” He said and smirked to see their reactions.

                “ Park Chanyeol is no longer your boss and for your information, I’m now your new boss.” He said. Some of them were shocked to hear the news and some of them smiled of joy.

                “ Park Chanyeol has transferred this company under my name and it is now belongs to me and I must take down of this company.” He said again.

                “Is this real?” one of the staff asked and all the heads were focused to him and back to Baekhyun again.

                “Of course it is real. This is the contract where Park Chanyeol transferred the company under my name. And, in case all of you don’t trust me, I have made a copy, I repeat, a copy where you can see the contract between the two of us.” He said and handed the contract to one of the staffs.

                “Oh my goodness! This is real.” One of the staff said and the meeting room started to be noisy.

                “I asked all of you to be in this meeting room is that I want all of your support to vote me as your permanent boss.” Baekhyun said. Some of them cheered up.

                “I need you support in other word to help me to take down this company completely.” Baekhyun said again.

                “But, Baekhyun this is not the right way.” Suddenly there is one of the staff said that.

                “I beg your pardon? You think this is not the right way?” Baekhyun asked and the staff nodded.

                “I ask you. Do you willing to work under Park Chanyeol all the time? Do you willing to work under him for the rest of your life?” he asked and slowly the staff shook her head.

                “Good.” He replied.

                “If you are willing to work under Park Chanyeol, then never mind. You may find your way out from this company. But if not, then you have to support me and help me.” Baekhyun said.

                “Of course we don’t want to be under Sir Chanyeol again. He is cruel, rude and treated his staffs badly. We can’t bear to work under him. We prefer you to be our leader, to be our boss.” One of the staff said and been agreed by the others.

                “So, I assume that all of you agree.” Baekhyun said and smirked. The staffs supported him and now the company is him.

 2 weeks later…

                The both of them just arrived the airport when the both of them were puzzled. It was kind of weird when there was no one was there to fetch them. The one who puzzled the most was Chanyeol. His driver usually won’t come late to fetch him and he was always punctual in time. But, that day was totally different. He felt there must be something wrong.

                “Tae Yeon, call the driver please.” He ordered and Tae Yeon did. But, there is no answer.

                “ It says, the number is not in the service anymore. Could it mean that he changed his number already without informing us?”  Tae Yeon asked. Chanyeol puzzled even more.

                “ Never mind. I guess we should take the cab by now.” Chanyeol suggested and stopped the cab.

                “ Take us to the Triangle Diamond Company.” Chanyeol ordered and the cab driver nodded. It took them about half an hour to reach the company.  And it shocked him even more.

                “ What happened here?” Chanyeol questioned.

                “ Byun Triangle Diamond Co?” “ Since when the name changed to be Byun? You meant Byun Baekhyun?”

                Chanyeol puzzled even more when he saw the company’s name changed to be Byun Baekhyun’s name and it is not his name anymore. And slowly, the temper reached him. This can’t be. The company is his and always his. That was the last gift that his father-in-law has given to him before he passed away. How could this happen?  

                Chanyeol entered the building and all the heads were turned to him. All the staffs were just looking at him and some of the ladies just stood there and whispering at each other. Chanyeol headed to the main office and found his target.

                “Byun Baekhyun!!!” he called his name. All the staffs looked at him. Some of them were shocked and some of them were smirking to each other.

                “ What have you done?!” he asked. He dragged Baekhyun to the wall and ready to punch him.

                “ By hitting me, there’s nothing that you could change. This company is all mine by now. You have no rights for it already.” Baekhyun said while smirking.

                “ You… I left this company for you to handle while I’m away but you change the company to your name? You think you can own this company without my permission?” Chanyeol questioned.

                “ Yeah. You did ask me to handle this company when you are not around. But you didn’t mention that I can’t change this company to my name. And, I don’t need your permission, Park Chanyeol.  This company is all mine now and you can’t stop me. They chose me, Park Chanyeol.” He replied and he could sense the smelled of happiness there.

                “ You have no right anymore for this company.  You lose and I win, Chanyeol.” He said again and Park Chanyeol lost his temper.

                “ You sun of !” Chanyeol punched him straight on the face.

                “ I believed in you, you are my friend and this is what you pay me back?”

                “ I never ask you to believe me, Park Chanyeol. You are the one that willing to let me take down this company while you are away. And, while you are away, I changed this company to be completely mine without you even noticing it.” Baekhyun said while showed up the contract in front of his face.

                “ How could this happen? All the important documents are with…” Park Chanyeol can’t finish the words. He looked at Tae Yeon who suddenly stood beside Byun Baekhyun.

                “ Yes. All the important documents are with me. And, I gave that to him.” Tae Yeon said and smirked.

                “ These all have been planned by the both of you!” Chanyeol gasped.

                “ Of course! We have our own plans. Serve you right, Park Chanyeol. You deserved this. You are cruel. You are a bad boos. You love to order people like we are your slave. You scolded us as if we are animal and this is your payment, Park Chanyeol. Now you can cry like a baby!” Tae Yeon said and the both Tae Yeon and Byun Baekhyun burst into laughter.

                “You !!” But before Chanyeol could reach Baekhyun. The security guards arrived and pulled Chanyeol away. They brought him out and kicked him out from the building. Chanyeol felt half of his soul is away. Then, he cried. That was the second time he ever cried like that after his wife’s death. There’s nothing that he can do. There’s no use to cry over the split milk.

                All his belongings being taken away by Byun Baekhyun. His company, his cars and even his money. He left with nothing! Chanyeol walked himself to his home. But, once he arrived home. It surprised him even more. There were all his belongings outside the door. There was his luggage with his son’s luggage outside the door. His son was crying very hard and he couldn’t stand to see that.

                “ Geun Suk, what happened? Why are you crying and why you are outside here?” Chanyeol asked and tried to calm his son.

                “ Grandma asked us to get out from this house. We can’t live here anymore.” He answered while still crying. Chanyeol knocked the door very hard and the maid came to answer it.

                “ Where’s omma nim?” Chanyeol asked.

                “ What do you want?” she asked.  His mother-in-law came not long after that.

                “ Omma nim… What is this? Why did you do this to us?” Chanyeol questione.

                “ Why did I do this to the both of you? I am the one that should have asked you. What have you done to my husband’s company? My husband shouldn’t believe you in the first place. He shouldn’t transfer the property to you. You are useless. I shouldn’t allow you to marry my daughter at first. Look what happen! You gave me a disable grandchild. You are useless. I shouldn’t keep you. Get out from my house! Get out from my place! I hate you! I don’t want to see your face anymore!” she said and slammed the door.

                “ Omma nim! Omma nim! Please forgive me!” Chanyeol begged while knocking the door. There is no hope anymore. It’s hopeless. Once again, Chanyeol cried. Geun suk cried even louder by him side. He hugged him to make him calm a bit.

                “ Appa… What should we do now?” his son asked. Chanyeol gasped. He didn’t know what should he do now. He has nowhere to go. He has no money left with him. Slowly, he pulled his luggage and get out from the house. Get out from the house forever.

Sorry for so long didn't update. 

I really hope that you enjoy my story. 

I'll try to update more sooner. 

Thank you for reading my story. 

Like it, love it, rate it but don't hate it. :)