A Party That Went Wrong!

I'm Not A Little Boy Anymore! (BTS Fanfiction)

(Jungkook's POV)

Sometime later after the Jin incident... We were blasting 2 Cool 4 Skool. Although I wasn't old enough to drink... We did lots of that... Somehow we weren't even at our mansion anymore... The music we heard was gone.. We were too drunk to know our surroundings...

J-Hope was chasing Suga down the street... Well... What seemed to be the street... Maybe Fany and Tae Tae lived on this street... Rap Monster, V, Jimin and I were talking... We forgot about Jin...

Rap Monster: What are we doing with our lives!?

V: I don't know... But this alcohol is gonna go right thru me...

Rap Monster: I'm pretty sure I see bathrooms right there!!

There were no bathrooms... But we all followed them and got led behind someone's house...

Jimin: Dude! What if we are aliens and this is Mars!?

Jungkook: WHAT THE HELL!?? Jimin! We are aliens!

We both screamed at each other... Then we fell down and started laughing at each other...

Rap Monster: Hey guys! Come take a look at this!

V: Nice one hyung!

The two were peeing on the wall and kept trying to spell words out of their urine.. The two kept laughing...

V: Aigoo... I wish mine was big like yours hyung...

Rap Monster: Oh! So your catching peeps at my "monster" huh? And wae? Mine is small...

V: No its not! Look at it! I would choke!

Jimin: Woah... Since your with Namjoonie... Have y'all two? You know...

Jungkook: Umm... Once...

Jimin and I both sat in the grass and talked... The alcohol kept us high...

Jimin: What's it like?

Jungkook: Its... Fun... Umm... Hurts a little I guess but like you get used to it after awhile... Why? Do you plan on getting with a guy?

Jimin: No... I just wondered.... I wouldn't mind trying it I guess...

Jungkook: Its better to be optimistic about things my chingu...

Rap Monster and V came and sat down next to us...

Jimin: Jungkook... Do you miss your parents?

Jungkook: Hmm... I guess I do... I don't know really... But I'm just happy knowing I'm with you guys...

V: Wow... How was North Korea like as a child?

Jungkook: It was terrible... I was too scared to go outside... Sometimes I would starve and I would end up stealing things from people... But I guess you get used to it after awhile...

We were all so drunk that we talked about anything... From personal life things to scary stories... I felt like someone tonight... I felt like a burden had been lifted off of me...

We talked for hours and roamed around for hours... We soon ended up in the garden behind our mansion...

Jimin: Hey guys... Where did Suga and J-Hope go?

V: I don't know...

Jungkook: We forgot about them!

Rap Monster: Don't worry! We will find them like lightning and stuff!!!

We searched around the garden until we walked past a bunch of tall bushes that were rustling...

V: I bet there are freaking vampires waiting jump out of those things...

Jimin: I WILL YOUR BLOOD! AH~~

V jumped away from the joking Jimin...

Rap Monster: You guys are scaredy cats... Let the big monster check this ou--

Rap Monster parted the bushes to see Suga and J-Hope doing the unthinkable...

V: SUGA!!!

Jimin: J-HOPE!!

Rap Monster: Hey! Stop it you two! The bushes are no place to do that!

Suga and J-Hope glared at us and then kept at it... We just let them be... I mean... You can't really "separate" them...

So the rest of us decided to skinny dip in the outside pool we had... Although our fellow group mates V and Jimin weren't gay or bi... They enjoyed their own freedom as well as everyone else's freedom...

Jimin: What's with all those scars Jungkook?

Jungkook: I've been thru a lot of hardships... I don't like to swim because people see them... But tonight I don't care...

Jimin: Sorry Kookie... And I'm glad your being yourself with everyone tonight... I like you better that way...

Jungkook: Its okay... And I try my hardest... I'm sorry if there are times when I don't...

Rap Monster: BELLY FLOP!!!

SPLOOSH!!!!!

 

 

Jimin: You are very lucky to have him Jungkook... Please don't let him go okay??

Jungkook: I will try my best... Thanks Jimin...

V: Dammit Namjoon! Your splash was bigger than mine!

Rap Monster: Haha! I told you Taehyung!

Everything became a blur... Then I out...

 

 

Next thing you know... We woke up in a hotel... The morning sun sliced thru the shades blinding me... I noticed that V and Jimin were sleeping next to each other but fully clothed... J-Hope and Suga were sleeping on the floor with only a white blanket covering their bodies...

I heard sounds from the bathroom... So I decided to check it out...

Jungkook: Umm... R-Rap Mon? Are you in here?

Rap Monster: BLAAAHHG!!! *coughs*

Rap Monster had his face in the toilet... He had a major hangover and was vomiting like to tomorrow...

I walked over to him and messaged his back... I tried my best to relax him..

Jungkook: It will be okay honey...

Namjoonie was very ill and kept vomiting... I left him alone as that was the best thing I could do for him...

I walked out the bathroom and shut the door as I was exiting... It was time to get everyone up... But first I checked Namjoon's iPhone for any messages from any important people... He had 10 missed calls from Jin and like a billion from the manager... There was even text from both Tiffany and Taeyeon noona... I kept shuffling thru his phone and there was text from Jay Park and G-Dragon saying "Great party man!" "You are the coolest gay idols we know! #TurnUpInThisHoe" "Taeyang and T.O.P said the party was bomb!" "Looks like Minzy and CL saw your nudes... Oops"

A realization came to me... We weren't the only ones who partied hard... Something made me worry that we had a huge party and invited fans and other idols... I decided to call up the manager...

He picked immediately...

Manager: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!??? WHAT DID YOU DO!???

Jungkook: We don't remember!

Manager: NOW THE WORLD KNOWS! Get back to the mansion at once dammit!!!! And "S-Hope" is ing trending on Twitter by the way!!!! So is "Kookie Monster"!

I set Namjoon's phone down... I walked over to the "S-Hope" couple and woke them up...

Jungkook: Wake up you two...

J-Hope: Huh?

Suga: Nggh... Go away...

I grabbed their clothes which were sitting on the nightstand in a messy fashion... I threw It at them....

Jungkook: Check yourselves... You know what you did last night...

J-Hope looked under the covers and discovered his bare body laying next to Suga's...

J-Hope: S-Suga hyung... We did the unspeakable...

Suga: Liar... Your kiss yesterday was enough... We would never go that fa--- S-So we did huh?

Jungkook: I have pictures if you need proof...

Suga: No thanks...

J-Hope: Maybe later...

I woke up V and Jimin... The two weren't feeling well like Rap Monster... I called Tiffany and Taeyeon to pick us up...

About 30 minutes later we were in their car... Taeyeon was silent but Tiffany was the one to ask questions...

Tiffany: I knew Kookie Monster was gonna happen... But Suga and J-Hope? How?

Suga: L-Look.... Its not like that o-okay... We were drunk and we ended up... Having ...

J-Hope: I don't really remember how it came down to that... But I have love marks on my neck... And "elsewhere"... I also have scratches on my back...

Suga glared at J-Hope blankly...

Suga: You didn't tell me I did that...

Tiffany: Oh... So Suga got low didn't he? Haha!

Suga: Its n-not funny!!!

Tiffany: I heard rumours about V and Jimin hitting on the members of 2NE1...

V: I don't even wanna speak...

Jimin: ......

Rap Monster: Hurry up... I'm gonna throw up...

Tiffany: *Sighs* Hold on okay? Just a few more minutes...

Rap Monster held his stomach and leaned over... We didn't bring any bags for him to vomit in... Dammit... I took off my shirt and covered his mouth... This really wasn't going to help...

Jungkook: U-Uhh... I don't think he can wait Tiffany... Please don't get mad if he--

He started to vomit... Ewww... It was so warm... Rap Monster coughed a few times after he finished that episode of vomiting... Rap Monster kept my shirt to his face... It was nasty... I rubbed his back to relax him...

Tiffany: Aigoo... You guys are so ing dead when I get the chance later...

Jungkook: We are sorry noona!

So we got to the mansion... Tiffany rushed us out of her car... Then sped off giving us no chance to say goodbye... I rushed Rap Monster inside... He ran to the bathroom... Where he was gonna stay for rest of the day... Now I really think that besides having a hangover... Rap Monster, Jimin, and V had food poisoning...

Suga and J-Hope went to their own rooms and wanted to have some time to themselves... V and Jimin were too tired to do anything so they ended up sleeping in the same room...

As I was walking to Rap Monster's room I was stopped by Jin and the manager...

Jin: You little bastard... You have so much explaining to do... You ed up BTS!

Manager: Quiet now Jin... I'm pretty sure half the things they did weren't even on purpose... But out of shear drunkenness...

The manager walked with me into Rap Monster's room... We both sat at the end of the bed...

Manager: Look... I'm gonna let you guys relax today... But tomorrow we are having a serious meeting okay?

Jungkook: Yes sir...

Manager: And umm... Did you and Rap Monster "do" anything last night?

Jungkook: Ummm... Maybe... We aren't too sure... Why?

Manager: Well... Anytime you do... Or the other members... Because I have that feeling you weren't the only ones... Use protection... Please... I don't care who your ual partner is... Please... Its better to be safe then to not be safe...

(Seriously guys... The manager is right!)

Jungkook: U-Umm... Okay...

Jin walked up to me and he lost his face of anger...

Jin: I'm... S-Sorry about yesterday and... What I said about you and Namjoon... I'm sorry to the other members too... I was rude... Its just that... I have a story about why I felt that way... Let me explain...

Jungkook: Okay... Explain...

The manger left the room before he started talking...

Jin told me about how he had a brother who was gay... His brother had with his partner and got AIDS... (Not Jin's partner! He wasn't even dating at the time!) Then his brother died from it... Ever since then... He was scared of his friends being gay because that very same thing could happen...

Jin: I don't wanna lose you guys... Do you understand me? I don't even care that you broke my nose yesterday... I just wanna know if you understand me... I'M SO SORRY...

Jungkook: Ahh... I understand you now... I'm sorry about yesterday...

Jin: Its fine...

Rap Monster: Jungkook! Come here....

Rap Monster was standing in the doorway of the bathroom with his pants around his ankles... He didn't look well..

I got up quickly and I pushed him back into the bathroom...

Jungkook: Sorry Jin... Let me see what's up! I will be back...

Jin: O-Okay...

I walked into the bathroom and I shut the door... Rap Monster was sitting on the toilet...

Jungkook: Aish! What's wrong Namjoon?

Rap Monster: My stomach hurts... I feel really bad... I have diarrhea...

I grabbed Namjoon's face and made him look at me... His face was pale and he was sweating... I felt his head... It was really hot... This means I should go check on V and Jimin...

Jungkook: I'm sorry babe... You have a fever... You might have ate something that was bad...

Rap Monster leaned into my stomach and wrapped his arms around me... I tried to sit him up right...

Jungkook: Please sit up babe... Finish up okay? I will be back in here...

Rap Monster: Yea...

I walked out the bathroom... Jin had Namjoon's laptop... He was on Google...

Jin: Umm... Is this Namjoon's laptop?

Jungkook: Umm.. Yeah. Why?

Jin: He just has a lot of gay on here... Umm...

Jungkook: Oh... Well... Umm...

I took the laptop from him and I shut it off... I slid Namjoon's laptop under the bed...

Jin: Well... I guess I should get going... Umm... See y'all tomorrow...

Jungkook: Bye bye...

Jin walked out of our room.. I shut the door... I ran back into the bathroom... I saw Rap Monster laying on the floor... He let out a groan...

I picked him up and I brought him to our bed... I was scared for him... He was as white as a ghost... He breathing was hard...

Rap Monster: Its so damn hot in here...

Rap Monster tried to rip his clothes off...

Rap Monster: J-Jungkook... Please... Take everything off of me... Please... Its so hot in here! I don't wanna die!!!!!

I noticed a sudden change in his behavior... Its like he was trying to get away from something...

Jungkook: Calm down baby... Please!

The night was long... I managed to calm him down after a few hours of fighting with him... I decided to take him to the hospital tomorrow morning... V and Jimin too.. Eventually we both fell asleep...