Coming Out...

I'm Not A Little Boy Anymore! (BTS Fanfiction)

(Jungkook's POV)

A few more months went by and we became closer than ever... Our relationship finally reached a year...

BTS was finally getting back to the top... We started getting nominated for awards more often... We gained more fans and more of our albums sold...

To celebrate we were all planning to throw a party... We also planned on finally coming out to the group... We all had no activities for the current week... So we had to take advantage of that...

So... One morning... That week... I avoided sleeping in just to think of how things will play out...

Rap Monster: Jungkook... Please sleep some more... Today is the day where we tell the group... I want you to relax as much as possible..

Jungkook: O-Okay...

Rap Monster kissed my forehead and fell back asleep... I didn't try to fall asleep... I just laid in bed hugging Rap Monster's body the whole time... Until he got up...

Rap Monster: Kookie... You didn't get extra sleep did you...?

I stared blankly at Rap Monster... I was lost in deep thoughts... Rap Monster was slightly disappointed...

Rap Monster got up from the bed and grabbed some fresh clothes...

Rap Monster: Are you that nervous?

Jungkook: ..........

Rap Monster: Umm... I'm gonna take a shower... Can you help the others with chores? Just try to relax okay?

Jungkook: I'm sorry... I was zoned out... Sure thing babe...

Rap Monster grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom... I went downstairs to be greeted by the others.

J-Hope: Jungkook!! What's up? :D

Jungkook: Hello J-Hope. :)

Jimin: Kookie! Are you ready to party tonight!?

V: Can you believe how many albums we've been sailing lately?? We've all worked so hard! The manager has given us extra time off!

Jungkook: Yeah. Is there anything I can help y'all with around the mansion?

J-Hope: Nahh. The mansion is clean. :3

Jimin: We are good Kookie! Thanks.

V: Is Namjoon still sleeping? I didn't see him come down...

Jimin: Is he sick???

Jungkook: He is okay guys... He is taking a shower. >___<

J-Hope: Ahh... Will he be down later?

Jungkook: Yes. Why?

J-Hope: We are watching movies until we celebrate later! We need him because Suga tells us he has a rather good taste in movies!

Jimin: Someone wants to watch Quarantine 2... I wanna watch The Avengers...

V: Hey! We all get turns! I chose first!

Jimin: But V! No one has heard of your movie!

V: But its scary and I like it! You never know it until you try it!

J-Hope: Umm... Let's head over to the living room where Suga and Jin are... V and Jimin will keep arguing... So... Yeah...

J-Hope dragged me over to the living room... I sat down on the couch next to Suga... On his other side was Jin... Things got slightly weird... J-Hope walked over to the cabinet which was filled with movies and games... He brought over a stack of movies and was eager to see my choices...

J-Hope: I don't care which movie you choose... We will all have our chances... Suga picked Frozen, I picked World War Z, V picked Quarantine 2, Jimin picked The Avengers, and you, Jin, and Rap Monster have yet to make a choice...

Jungkook: Hmm... These are all good movies... But I choose Mr. Idol... A Korean movie if y'all don't mind...

J-Hope: Ahh. That's good enough for me! Let's put it in!

J-Hope put in the movie and we began to watch it. It started out with some idol sitting backstage before a performance arguing with this girl... Then the girl ran off... The manager was angry with idol because he had that girl interfering with his life.

Suga looked at me wondering why I would choose this movie... J-Hope and Jin was interested in the movie...

Maybe he was thinking that the idol was Rap Monster and I was the girl who ran off... Oh well...

Namjoonie... When will you be done with your shower? I want you here next to me...

(Rap Monster's POV)

(Back at my room..)

I sighed as I stepped out the shower... I was tired but still lively.... I grabbed my towel and dried my body off... I dressed into my fresh clothes then I walked into my room...

Today is the day they know Namjoon... What are you going to do if one of the members hates you for life after you confess your relationship with Jungkook?

Thoughts plagued my mind and restricted me from leaving my room... I decided to lay down on my bed and forget everything... Until...

 

 

Yah! Namjoon! Are you okay? You missed out on like 4 movies! Time to party!

 

 

J-Hope was hovering over me... He had a big smile on his face...

Rap Monster: Aigoo!!! J-Hope!!! Move!

I quickly sat up and saw the other members standing around me...

V: Jungkook came up here earlier and saw you sleeping... So we decided to let you sleep in... A leader needs his rest after all... I have prepared food for all of us...

Rap Monster: I'm so sorry guys... I was so tired... I suppose we should all go and eat then?

Jimin: Hell yeah! I have the alcohol!!!

Rap Monster: Haha... Alright Jimin... Calm down... Let's pig out and blast music!

We all went downstairs to the dinning room... The table had massive amounts of different food... I forgot how much V likes to cook...

We all took our seats except me... The members looked at me strangely except Jungkook...

Jimin: Are you gonna sit down Namjoon?

V: Does my food repel you? Does it not look edible?

Jin: Umm... Do you wanna say prayers this time?

J-Hope: Aigoo... You look more tired than we thought...

I looked down at the table then back at everyone else... My stomach became full even though I haven't ate anything today...

Rap Monster: Everyone... Listen... There is something I need to y'all before we eat... I've waited long enough... This is serious... But... I wanted to announce my relationship with Jungkook to the group as a whole... I've fallin in love with this boy... And I don't know why... He just has everything I've been missing... We've been dating for nearly a year now...

I walked over to Jungkook and kissed his cheek... Jungkook's face became red...

Everyone shot glances at Jungkook then me... Jin stood up in disbelief...

J-Hope: Wait... What!? Your dating Jungkook!? REALLY!?????

Jin: I knew it! Y'all were both dating! How nasty!

Suga: I'm happy for you guys....

Jimin: Hmm... Cool. I could care less... But if you need my support... I'm here...

V: Very nice hyungs. Congrats! ^___^ *claps*

Jin: I was right all this time! You two are just nasty!! Being gay is weird!!!! Gay! Gay!! Gaaaay!!!

Everyone directed their attention to Jin... Jungkook was ready to cry... I remained unfazed...

Jimin: Aishh! You are gonna be mean to the leader and maknae like that!? Come on Jin! Show respect!

Jin: They don't need respect since their gay!

J-Hope: Look Jin! I doubt its as bad as you think it is!

J-Hope willingly kisses Suga in front of Jin... But Jin is still disgusted...

Jungkook walked over to Jin and forced him to the wall...

Jungkook: YOU BASTARD!!!! I HATE YOU!!!! WHY CAN'T YOU BE HAPPY FOR US!??

Jungkook punched Jin in his face... One punch after another... Jin fell to his feet... Jungkook strangled Jin until Jin finally pushed him off... Blood dripped from Jin's nose...

Jin: You broke my nose!! Damn youuuuu!

Jungkook attempted to get at Jin once again... But I held him back...

I walked over to the cabinet and grabbed something I've been saving if B.A.P were to attack us again. Jungkook glared at me with fear... He knew exactly what I had...

I walked back over to Jin...

Rap Monster: I'm sorry Jin... But you need to go to bed... Just for a few hours...

Everyone else caught on to what I was doing and stepped back...

Jin: W-What are you doing with that needle!???

I stuck the needle in Jin's neck. Jin's body tensed up as the needle slid under his skin... I injected the clear fluid until it was all gone... Jin's eyes rolled back and his body relaxed... He was asleep....

Suga: Why did you kiss me J-Hope? 0.0

J-Hope: U-Umm... I just wanted to show Jin that its not that bad... Actually... Its really not... Your lips are soft Suga... But anyways... Is Jin gonna be okay Rap Monster?

Rap Monster: Yeah... Sorry guys... Lets shake life now... And Jungkook... Next time... Let me handle him okay? Now we must take him to the hospital later.... And thanks J-Hope...

J-Hope: Anything for my awesome leader!

Jungkook: O-Okay....