I Can Remember

I'm Not A Little Boy Anymore! (BTS Fanfiction)

(Jungkook's POV)

I can remember... 

6 Years ago... 

Parting ways with my parents... 

To never see them again... 

Crossing the DMZ... 

My parents risking their lives so they can't see me... 

Now I got to hustle and be who I be... 

I have nowhere to go...  

Can't you see? 

I have a new show... 

Starring Jungkook on how I can make the hustle look easy... 

I made it to the SK. 

Am I really okay? 

Stealing cars... 

I got those bars... 

I'm with the stars... 

I'm gleaming! 

I got big dreams! 

I'm dreaming!........................................

Jungkook: This ain't right... *Balls up his lyric sheet and throws it in the trash*

Jungkook's Diary: Its been 6 years since I escaped from North Korea...

NK killed my parents...

I'm trying hard to impress Rap Monster...

I'm still kinda on my own.. On the streets....... I'm only 16.....

I'm training to be in BTS...

I can remember the guards in their tight green military uniforms... Somehow I got away...

They stood straight up...

Their unwillingness to change the cold lifeless expression on there body...

Stuck fear into whoever looked at them...

Kinda made you freeze.....

I CAN REMEMBER....

(Drifts off into a flashback....)

Dad: Go son! Without us! Please!!!!! >:((((

Mom: Honey! We love you! Please go on without us! ;(

Jungkook: I can't leave without you! I LOVE YOU!!! *Crying* ;(

(Dad pushes me down this rocky ditch full of dead and crunchy leaves I can stay hidden under... But... This ditch was also filled with razor sharp barbwire that can easily cut and slice you into tiny pieces... My salty tears rolled down my face into my fresh cuts.... Burning like fire... Mixing with my thick blood that had begun to paint my clothes like a picture... That picture was a bunch of red splatters.)

Jungkook: Ahhhk! *The barbwire has cut him badly* >___<

Soldier 1: GET THAT DAMN BOY!!! D:<

Soldier 2: Nahh... Just leave the boy... He won't make his way out of NK... He will die before then... Let's take these fools to jail... >:)

Jungkook: Mom.... Dad... Please don't leave me... *Blacks out* X___x

Soldier 1: Great job you two... You lost your child.. Now your going to die... >:P

NOW YOUR GOING TO DIE...... GOING TO DIE.... DIE.....

(Snaps out of his flashback)

Jungkook: DAMN!!! *Crying* I can't do this anymore... *Sighs* >:/

(I wish I could have done something to save them... I hate sleeping in the park... Its cold... Just like North Korea.... You never know whats going to happen next... I just hope Rap Monster picks me up... Did I say pick me up? Yeah... I did... He is kinda making me work even harder to even sleep in the same mansion as the other members... I'm really not even a member of BTS yet... I'm training with Rap Monster.... The leader... To be their new member... Ever since their agents came across me free styling in the park... They told Rap Monster to mentor me because I have some sort of talent.. I have actually been looking for someone to guide me... Mentor me... Show me a better way of life... I guess its Rap Monster...)