round two

Hot Young Bloods

“Who the fricking frick ate my piece?” Chorong eyed her members one by one. “I have nothing to eat!” She stared at the empty pizza box that she brought for them after she was done with her Hapkido practice. No one answered the eldest which left her with no choice but to drink her cider.

“It must be Bomi or Namjoo. They’re the gluttonous ones.” Eunji nonchantly said as she chewed her piece.

“I’m a healthy eater, not a gluttonous one.” She sent daggers using her eyes on Eunji’s way which made Eunji turn around from her. Bomi then threw Eunji the empty plastic bottle of cider and smirked in victory.

“You little sh-“ Eunji was about to throw it back to Bomi but Bomi gave her a warning using her eyes. Throw that at me and I swear you’ll regret you were ever born. Eunji sighed and went back to eating.

“I do martial arts, explains why I’m like this.” Bomi pointed out before shoving the remaining piece of pizza she has. Naeun snorted which earned her a glare from the older.

“Namjoo eats like a pig.” Naeun put down her book and looked at Namjoo who was too busy eating to care, oblivious to the fact that she was the current main topic. All the girls stared at Namjoo who was in the process of chewing all the pizza butts that was ‘thrown away’ by her eonnies.

“She shoves anything edible in as if she was born to do it.” Chorong stared at disbelief while she looked at the second youngest chewing and chewing and chewing.

“Hey, Hayoung still hasn’t eaten her pizza yet.” Eunji noticed their maknae lying lifelessly on the stage. Sure, she’s alive but she looked like a withered plant or something.

“I ate a lot last night. Sorry.” She made a turn so her back was facing the girls. With her hands tightly clutched onto her stomach, she farted loudly.

“WHAT THE , HAYOUNG.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me.”

“You little , you’ll get it!”

“You disgraceful creature.”

 “…” Namjoo ate in silence ignoring everyone and everything – including the smell.

Finally, Namjoo swallowed it all and said, “She spent the night in the club. She hasn’t eaten breakfast yet because she claimed to be ‘full’ of alcohol.” Namjoo patted the maknae’s which made Hayoung fart more.

The girls excluding the two youngest shook their heads with hands on their noses and mouths.

“ happened again at home?” Chorong asked, knowing what it was like to live in Hayoung’s house. Sure, she was named the wild child because of her reckless hobbies including going to night clubs, being labelled as the A+ spendthrift, playing with boys etc., but she was still a kid, person who experience hardships. She’s their group’s maknae and everyone respects that.

With her back still turned and Namjoo’s hand on her , Hayoung nodded.

“Want to live with me for the mean time?” The delinquent & dangerous leader of their group asked, completely throwing away her rebel image. Everyone stayed silent for a moment. Hayoung softened then nodded, both adoring their leader’s sudden change and loving their sudden warmth.

“I love you guys.” Eunji said out of blue, ruining the sweet atmosphere. Bomi sighed in disbelief and was about to smack the back of her head when Naeun beat her to it.

“What the hell?!” Eunji cried out in pain. Bomi and Naeun high fived each other upon seeing Eunji’s misery.

In the middle of the chaos, a barely audible noise that had a strange smell come along with it sparked another chaos. Everyone pushed Hayoung at the edge of the stage.

“Serves you right, you little prick.” Bomi clicked her tongue and went back to Eunji and Naeun.

 

Eonnie, I thought you had eaten your pizza already? What is this?” Namjoo innocently pulled out a pizza from Naeun’s bag, revealing an untouched pizza.

“Holy .” Naeun whispered.

“SON THE ING NAEUN, YOU’RE DEAD!!!”