round one

Hot Young Bloods

 

 “Where’s Yookyung?” Chorong’s leader instincts possessed her for the first time that day and immediately asked for their member who has been missing since yesterday. Naeun, the smartest one, rolled her eyes followed by a sigh. “She was kicked out of school."

Everyone gasped which made Naeun roll her eyes more, her eyes almost fully white. Annoyed, she gave the full details. “Yookyung was kicked out because she was caught smoking in the girls’ washroom.” She heard a bunch of ‘stupid’ and ‘poor her’ from her clique. She shook her head in frustration. “Guys, it’s not because she was stupid. She did it intentionally to get out of this hell hole. Remember our talk at the base? She said she needed a life – a life away from her control freak father,” She looked at her clique to see if they were following. Everyone was confused so she ended it simply. “This is her way of rebellion.”

A bunch of fading oh’s dangled onto the air, finally understanding the said circumstance. Naeun wanted to face palm herself on how embarrassed she was to hang out with a bunch of idiots. Idiots in the sense of oblivion, ignorance etc. She hated foolishness but since it was her circle of friends, she can’t help but put up with them. Also, Yookyung didn’t tell anyone so it was forgiven that the group didn’t know aside from Naeun who was the smartest of them all. She sorted it out easily like it was an assignment.

“You should’ve known Namjoo.” Naeun shook her head at the girl next to her who continuously chewed her gum. Namjoo gave her a look saying she was oblivious to the situation. “I beat you at the gossip monger title at this category.” Naeun smirked, patted the crown of the younger’s head then left. The rest of the girls chuckled and left the shocked Namjoo alone.

 

“Why were we given a crap load of assignments again? Why am I still in high school? Why the am I in school? What the is school for anyway?” Chorong stared at all the papers given to her.

“Cheer up, eonnie. It’s your last year anyway.” Hayoung blew a raspberry then laid her head on the table. “Imagine how unfortunate I am.” Bomi snorted at Hayoung before going back again to her book.

“Naeun, will you-“

“No.”

“Just number-“

“No.”

“Please, at least-“

“No.”

“I want to cut you.”

“You can’t do that. You still have a load of homeworks to do.” Naeun gave Chorong a look that her statement was final and she will not fool around anymore. Chorong pulled her hair out of frustration before laying her head down on the table, defeated.

“Narong is such an amusing sight.” Namjoo stared at her eonnies and bumped her shoulder at Eunji’s, asking for a ‘yes’. Eunji looked at the two girls and nodded. “Brains do pawn all. You can’t beat a bull but you can outsmart them.” Eunji went back to braiding Bomi’s hair who was peacefully reading her book.

“I bet it’ll be more amusing if Bomi eonnie went up against Naeun eonnie. y comebacks versus witty remarks equals awesome.” Hayoung spoke with her head down, earning a smack from Naeun. Maknae looked at her eonnie with pain in her face. Naeun smirked in glory and continued on doing her Hamlet book report.

“But seriously though.” Hayoung looked at her eonnies.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll kick your head with a turning kick if you won’t shut up.” Bomi revealed her face behind the book with her infamous bored eyes. But what’s more frightening than her unamused expression was her sharp tongue. Namjoo immediately cupped Hayoung’s mouth and gave Bomi an apologetic look. Eunji laughed like a maniac that caused her to pull a few strands of Bomi’s hair that sent the black belter’s scalp in pain. Bomi slapped Eunji’s hand away with fire in her eyes.

“That hurt!”

“It was supposed to hurt, dummy! Did you honestly think it was supposed to bring pleasure? Are you a masochist? Do you want more? I’ll give you more. Come here!”  Eunji stood up and ran for her life. Too bad Bomi was a fast runner.

The two 93 liners brought the whole group laughter – not until Bomi was about to break Eunji’s hand.

Ya Yoon Bomi!”

 “Holy .”

“We need a freaking referee in our team.”

“Here we go again…”


poor eunji ; ;